PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh/GX shipping thread.

Shego
27th January 2006, 10:24 PM
Hi there Yu-Gi-Oh shippers. This thread provides the shippings of Yu-Gi-Oh,and GX. This is where can you talk,and support any Yugioh shipping even the GX. You can even mix up the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh,and GX if you want. I thought it might get interesting if you want to mix the characters of Yu-Gi-Oh,and GX. We can even put,and share the fanfics,the pics,the fanarts,the topics,and everything else that has something to do with Yu-Gi-Oh shipping. Now let's get started, shall we?

Rules:

1)No bashing.
2)No Hentai.
3)No Spam.
4)Respect everyone.

Have a good day.

hikari_blaze
28th January 2006, 1:36 AM
Well, for starters: I support Seto/Serenity and Alexis/Jaden! ^_^

Shadow Ichigo
28th January 2006, 1:45 AM
I support Yami x Tea, Yugi x Rebecca, and Jaden x Alexis^^

clown_buggy
28th January 2006, 1:59 AM
Favorite ships from the original:

1. Haga (Weevil) X Ryuzaki (Rex): This ship plain rocks. Not only do they look cute together, but all the obvious sexual tension between them makes their relationship great fun to watch. Also, what other reason would there be for them to almost always be together? Hmm? :)

2. The Great Leviathan X Dartz: Dudes, this was teh canon before the final episode of the Doma saga. They even merged together, for crying out load. Shame it had to come to such a horrible end (damn that Yami no Yuugi).

3. Esper X Haga (Weevil): This is so friggin adorable. I love it.

4. Esper X Ryuzaki (Rex): *see above*

5. Noa X Haga (Weevil): I instantly started liking this right after viewing a nice fanart of it. Certainly would be teh cuteness.

6. Otogi (Duke) X Ryou Bakura: Teh hotness. 'Nuff said.

7. Dartz X Siegfried (Zigfried): *see above*

8. Anzu (Tea) X Vivian: They look too damn hot together. They really do.

9. Anzu (Tea) X Shizuka (Serenity): Throughout the Battle City, Noa, and Alcatraz Duel Tower arcs, they shared some pretty good chemistry together. I can really see them becoming lovers in the future.

10. Mai X Anzu (Tea): Well, I found this incredibly obvious in the Duelist Kingdom arc. To me, there was a great deal of UST between them.

11. Mai X Shizuka (Serenity): This was sweet and had a lot of nice hints. Yeah :)

12. Mai X Varon (Valon): Though mostly one-sided, I did find it amusing. Their interactions were interesting and Varon's devotion to Mai was touching.

Favorite ships from GX (please note that I've only recently started watching it):

1. Doctor Crowler X Jaden: Teh funneh :D

2. Chumley X Sirius: Personally, I think this would be highly interesting.

3. Doctor Crowler X Chaz: It simply owns.

4. Jaden X Sirius: Come on, now. It's so obvious.

5. Doctor Crowler X Sirius: IMO, it's teh sex.

6. Doctor Crowler X Chumley: So far, they're my two favorite characters from the show. I think it would be awesome if they became a couple.

Both:

1. Doctor Crowler X Haga (Weevil) X Ryuzaki (Rex): Simply one of the hottest threesomes ever. Haga-kun and Ryu-kun really need to appear on GX one of these days.

Shego
28th January 2006, 3:53 AM
Here's the shippings that I support.

1)Yami/Yugi,and Tea- Yami/Yugi,and Tea are the greatest couple that they ever seen.

2)Yugi,and Rebecca- Cute, but interesting.

3)Joey,and Mai- It's perfectly clear that Mai had a crush on Joey while he likes her as well.

4)Yugi,and Vivian- It's quite interesting that Vivian had a crush on Yugi making Tea,and Rebecca jealous. It's quite funny isn't it?

5)Leon,and Rebecca- The both genius kids that can outduel Joey. Perhaps they can be a good pair.

6)Mokuba,and Rebecca- It's okay.

7)Kaiba,and Serenity- They both make a great couple.

Here's the GX ones:

1)Jaden,and Alexis- It's obviously that Alexis had interest in Jaden.

2)Syrus,and Dark Magician Girl- Look, I know it was sick,and wrong but it's pretty funny that Syrus fell in love with the DMG.

Here's the mix up ones.

1)Kaiba,and Zane- They both have their dragons that almost look like each other. For example. Kaiba had his Blue Eyes White Dragon,and Zane had Cyber Dragon. They even got their dragons inro the ultimate forms, Kaiba's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon,and Zane's Cyber End Dragon. They both had their 3 headed monsters in their decks.

2)Jaden,and Joey- They both had their same personalities,and loves to eat.

3)Alexis,and Mai-They both had their dueling skills,and have the female monsters in their decks.

4)Leon,and Syrus- They both had a crush on the Dark Magician Girl. Remember the part that Yugi summons DMG,and Leon was surprised by that. In the duel, Leon blushes like head over heels for DMG. Syrus, we know that he had feelings for her. If they meet each other, Leon,and Syrus will become friends,but secretly rivals because of their crush.

5)Yugi,and Jaden- Jaden had become a fan of Yugi Muto. Plus he had the autograph poster of Yugi in the end. Yugi admires his determination.

What do you think of them? Shall we move on with the topic?

hikari_blaze
28th January 2006, 4:21 AM
Well... I'm adding Syrus+Maiden In Love. I must be sick too. >.>

Shego
28th January 2006, 4:22 AM
Well... I'm adding Syrus+Maiden In Love. I must be sick too. >.>

It's pretty funny that Syrus likes Maiden in love card. I saw,and recorded that episode.

Now shall we move on with the topic?

Phreack
28th January 2006, 4:35 AM
Hi! I support Yami and Tea, Jaden and Alexis, and Mai and Fontaine (The PE teacher)(They both have Harpie Lady Decks).

Aikou Bupiggu
28th January 2006, 2:41 PM
Chumley X Sirius: Personally, I think this would be highly interesting.

How could you say such a thing about Shou! We all know that Kenzan x Shou is the way to go xD

Seriously, I do Support ShouxKenzan.

hikari_blaze
28th January 2006, 5:50 PM
^ Who is Kenzan?

Personally, I pretty much like straight couples, maybe a few yuri.

Toran Frostbite
28th January 2006, 6:30 PM
Well, I'm one of those people who likes tooo much to get everything she wants. Which is a shame.

I like Tristan with Duke, Serenity, Mokuba, Ura-Bakura, both Bakura's, and Kaiba (sorta; it's complicated).

I like Joey with Kaiba, Seigfried, Kaiba /and/ Seigfried, Set, Omote-Yugi, Ura-Yugi, both Yugi's, Ura-Malik, and Omote-Malik.

I love Keith and Isis, hands down. I am forever faithful. *worships*

I like Serenity and Mokuba.

I like Omote-Yugi and Ura-Yugi...except people these days rarely do it to satisfaction.

I like Kisara and Set...minorly.

Huge fan of BEWD and REBD. Squee~

o_O Um...GX, GX....I've watched enough and the only feel I have is for Jaden/Syrus. They just don't speak to me. It's kind of a shame. ._.

clown_buggy
28th January 2006, 9:29 PM
Who is Kenzan?
I'd like to know that myself.

Beginning to kind of like Siegfried X Jounouchi, as well as Pegasus X Siegfried, Mai X Vivian, Dartz X Rapheal, and Amelda X Varon. Also, I now adore Doctor Crowler X Siegfried. It's teh awesomeness :)

Aikou Bupiggu
29th January 2006, 12:30 AM
Late reply >.>

Kenzan hasn't a dub name yet so spoilers will be here in a sec..

*spoilers*

Tyrano Kenzan ((I'm pretty sure that is his name anyway)) Is in the second series of Gx. He and Shou share a rivalry to be Judai's best friend, and call him Anaaki ((Spelling?)) meaning Big brother in Japanese

*end of spoilers*

They pretend to not like each other that great a deal, but you know they do when they hug...

Brad.

Shego
29th January 2006, 12:33 AM
Here's the first topic of Yu-Gi-Oh/GX shipping topic?

If Mindy,and Jasmine meets Yami,or Yugi Muto in person,or in one of the tournaments, do you think their have a crush on him?

Katsu Koneko
29th January 2006, 7:04 AM
If Mindy and Jasmine meet Yami or Yugi Mutou in person, or in one of the tournaments, do you think their have a crush on him?

First of all who's Mindy and Jasmine(Still isn't used to the dub names)? Is it Asuka's gang? Second, Meeting Yami would be impossible, though I won't tell why since it'll be a /big/ and I mean /big/ spoiler for the last episode of Yu-Gi-Oh(Ep. 224). And to answer that question..fangirls..need I say more? Fangirls will always obsess over a bishonen.

*clears throat*

My supported couples:

Puppyshipping = Seto x Jounouchi - The fights and the taunts, don't tell me you don't see the hints. xD
Dragonshipping = Yami x Jounouchi - Hm..pretty cute..I've roleplayed this twice I think..Jou was the seme. xD
Wishshipping = Yuugi x Jounouchi - /best friends/ Shall I say more?
Puzzleshipping = Yami x Yuugi - They trust each other, know each other in ways many people can't.
Peachshipping = Anzu x Yuugi - /Childhood friends/ -winks-
Ardentshipping = Honda x Shizuka - Seems perfect in the Duel Monster series.
Siblingshipping = Mokuba x Shizuka - Now don't laugh, this is a cute couple..for me at least. If Seto and Jou are a couple then so be it, Mokuba and Shizuka would be one too.
Relyshipping = Jounouchi x Shizuka - Don't shoot me. *ducks* I read a story on this and thought it was soo cute and sad..mother and father trying to drive them apart.
Blindshipping = Pharaoh Atem x Yuugi - Seen/read a lot of stories with this in it..pretty same as Puzzleshipping.
Stoicshipping = Priest Set x Seto - It would be pretty cool and funny to see Seto with a yami and especially Priest Set/o. xD
Castleshipping = Priest Set x Katsuya x Seto - One of the few triangles I like. Two Kaibas fighting over Jou..xD
Feathershipping = Yami x Jounouchi x Yuugi - Best friends with a Yami xD
Judai x Asuka = Cute couple. I watched a dub episode of the Tennis thing and Judai-kun was so dense on the Fiance part of the deal. It was funny. xD
Judai x Sho = Hm..this could be a cute couple..I have yet to read any fanfics on them.

My tolerate couples:

Prideshipping = Seto x Yami - Three of my friends online love this and so yup I've grown to tolerate this couple even when I like Dragon and Puppyshipping.
Devotionshipping = Jounouchi x Anzu - I've read a fic that was not this couple, but it seemed like it and it was cute.
Replayshipping = Yuugi x Rebecca - I used to love this couple like Peachshipping..then Peachshipping came along.
Tieshipping = Honda x Miho - First series, seemed pretty perfect in that series. I can see why Takahashi didn't continue on with her in the Duel Monster series. She's pretty whiny and wants someone to do something for her rather than herself actually doing it.
Buddyshipping = Honda x Jounouchi - /Childhood friends/ need I say more?
Battleshipping = Seto x Katsuya x Yuugi - The three top duelists~ xD
Judai x Jou - Very interesting couple, I must find a fanfic that has this..xD

Toran Frostbite
29th January 2006, 3:38 PM
First of all who's Mindy and Jasmine(Still isn't used to the dub names)? Is it Asuka's gang?
Correct~ Got it in one.

Shego
29th January 2006, 4:15 PM
Mindy,and Jasmine were the roommates of Alexis Rhodes. Mindy(the black-haired one) is Momoe(Japanese name),and Jasmine(the brown-haired one) is Junko(Japanese name). They both live in the female Obelisk blue dorm with her. They first appear in "A duel in Love" an episode that Jaden duels Alexis to free Syrus.

Now do you think Mindy,and Jasmine had a crush on Yami/Yugi (The King of Games)?

Katsu Koneko
30th January 2006, 1:22 AM
@Shego-san: Thanks, now I remember those two. xD A bunch of hyper girls.

Well not on Yami..he's gone, but Yuugi..possibily.

Shego
30th January 2006, 2:57 AM
@Shego-san: Thanks, now I remember those two. xD A bunch of hyper girls.

Well not on Yami..he's gone, but Yuugi..possibily.

You welcome. I understand that Yami Yugi went back to Egypt. But for some reason, I heard Yami Yugi's voice in the first episode of GX when Jaden bump into him.

Katsu Koneko
30th January 2006, 4:12 AM
@Shego - Well maybe it's because, it's been like years after Yami gone back to the afterlife and now Yuugi has matured into a young man. And there comes Yami's voice for Yuugi's matured self.

Toran Frostbite
30th January 2006, 2:14 PM
@Shego - Well maybe it's because, it's been like years after (snip) and now Yuugi has matured into a young man. And there comes Yami's voice for Yuugi's matured self.

Katsu, kindly use the spoiler tags for the info I've eliminated from your post please. -_-;;;

Shego
30th January 2006, 4:29 PM
I believe that Ketsu was right, Yugi had been more matured young man since Yami Yugi went back to Egypt.

Now on the new topic.

When Rebecca Hawkins,and Blair Flannigan(Rei Saotome) first meet each other, do you think they could be friends,or foes?

Notice:Both of them had a crush on the main characters like Yugi,and Jaden.

Phreack
30th January 2006, 5:55 PM
Rebecca may fall in love with Blair and after discovering she is a girl they would become eternal enemies :D

Shego
30th January 2006, 6:01 PM
Rebecca may fall in love with Blair and after discovering she is a girl they would become eternal enemies :D

Okay then, after Rebecca discovered Blair as a girl, why do you think that Rebecca,and Blair could be rivals?

Phreack
30th January 2006, 6:10 PM
Oops sorry. If Rebecca is a kid like in YGO Duel monsters, she would like Jaden because he is a lot like Yugi. But if she's older, she would give Blair some tips to use with Jaden ;)

Shego
30th January 2006, 6:17 PM
Oops sorry. If Rebecca is a kid like in YGO Duel monsters, she would like Jaden because he is a lot like Yugi. But if she's older, she would give Blair some tips to use with Jaden ;)

It's a very good one. Here's mine.

If Rebecca,and Blair first met, they could be rivals at times because they both argue about how will be the next King of Games. Blair's opinion about Jaden will beat Yugi,and Rebecca's opinion about Yugi remains as the the King of Games. While they argue about their crushes, Yugi,and Jaden sneak out of there. What do you think of it?

Phreack
31st January 2006, 12:41 AM
Hahaha imagine what would they do if Yugi and Jaden duel and draw!

Shego
31st January 2006, 3:36 AM
Rebecca probably would rooting for Yugi while Blair would rooting for Jaden in the duel.

Now on to the next topic.

Name one the great hints of Yugi,and Tea.

Phreack
31st January 2006, 3:56 AM
That would definitely be Yami vs Vivian. If Yami lost, he would go on a date with Vivian (In the japanese episode she said Yami had to become her love-slave lol) and Tea went coconuts when Yami accepted!

Shego
31st January 2006, 4:00 AM
That would definitely be Yami vs Vivian. If Yami lost, he would go on a date with Vivian (In the japanese episode she said Yami had to become her love-slave lol) and Tea went coconuts when Yami accepted!

I like that hint!! That Vivian is one interesting character. Now here's mine. If any girl like Rebecca,Vivian,Mindy,and Jasmine fell in love with Yugi, Tea getting angrily jealous. How that's sound?

Tenten
31st January 2006, 4:34 AM
Here goes.

AsukaxManjoume (ChazxAlexis): It was very obvious in one episode. Manjoume, with the help of Asuka's brother, fought against Asuka because he was in love with her. He was trying to impress her, but failed. And episodes after that, he starts daydreaming about her and stuff.

KisaraxPriest Seto: A brief one in my opinion, but still sweet.

JonouchixMai: It's kinda obvious these two have the hots for each other from the beginning.

Peachshipping = Anzu x Yuugi - /Childhood friends/ -winks-
Ardentshipping = Honda x Shizuka - Seems perfect in the Duel Monster series.

Those I also support. And others, but I can't remember.

Shego
9th February 2006, 12:14 AM
I heard it. Chazz had a crush on Alexis in season one of GX. But Alexis had much interest in Jaden.

Here's the new one.

When Yugi,and Jaden become good friends, what do you think that Alexis would react?