;254; Sceptile-Leaf Blade, Solarbeam, Dragon Claw, Cut

;279; Pelipper-Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Surf, Fly

;324; Torkoal-Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Overheat, Flamethrower

;282; Gardevoir-Psychic, Hyper Beam, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

;310; Manectric-Thunder, Thunderbolt, Bite, Shockwave

;306; Aggron-Thunder, Earthquake, Flamethower, Ice Beam

XxDeoxysxX
28th January 2006, 2:04 AM
u shld haf posted tis at rate my team 3rd gen but anyway u team is quite good but u nid some new moves for ur pokemon.Torkoal should not have a 3 low pp and powerful moves.teach it moves that are quite power and have moves that haf 10 of 15 pp.Aggron shld learn earthquake instead of dig and it shld learn ice beam then blizzard coz ice beam haf 10 pp while blizzard got 5 pp onli.

PikaPikaChu
28th January 2006, 2:33 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

DJ Panic!
28th January 2006, 2:35 AM
when will people stop doing this...Oh sorry,your team stinks with moves.

TRJessie579
28th January 2006, 3:17 AM
Once one person has told someone where the thread belongs, it is NOT acceptable to spam in it further. >>;;

vss60430, pay attention to the forum around you. This is the second thread you've posted in the wrong section out of two.

Moving to RMT.

Absol!
28th January 2006, 4:29 AM
;254; Sceptile-Leaf Blade, Solarbeam, Dragon Claw/Earthquake, Cut Dragon Claw is not very good on a Sceptile

;279; Pelipper-Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Fly

;324; Torkoal-Heat Wave, Fire Blast, Overheat, Flamethrower Why in the world does Torkoal have 4 Fire-type moves, three of them low PP?

;282; Gardevoir-Psychic, Hyper Beam, Hypnosis, Dream Eater Hyper Beam is um... *coughbadcough* Over-write it with Psychic or other.

;310; Manectric-Thunder, Thunderbolt, Bite, Shockwave/Rain Dance Re-breed for Crunch over Bite.

;306; Aggron-Thunder, Dig, Flamethower, Blizzard Dig?! Ugh. Get rid of everything and put in Earthquake, Rock Slide, Double-Edge and Iron Tail.

Swampert with Ice Beam could take out Aggron, Manectric, Torkoal, Pelipper and possibly Sceptile, though you don't see many of those In-Game. I also wouldn't reccomend using more than 2 same-type moves on one Pokemon (i.e, Manectric and Torkoal), wide variety movesets are good :)

ZNtelle
28th January 2006, 6:09 AM
vss60430: Never, ever, use Hyper Beam.

Absol!: Swampert would use Surf on Torkoal if you saw it. Plus, Ice Beam from Swampert would never OHKO Torkoal if the two were balanced. Think before you speak.

Christ, I hate when people post like this. Visit here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99130

Absol!
28th January 2006, 6:33 AM
Nine Thou: I didn't mean that Swampert would use Ice Beam to take out all those Pokemon, I meant that a Swampert with Ice Beam in the moveset could take out all those Pokemon. Of course it would have to use Surf on some >.<

jindahouse
28th January 2006, 2:29 PM
take out gardivoir and put in a proper water pokemon and then maybe take out peliper and put in a flying type thats maybe skarmory then you can have a fighting instead of your other steel

Shining Mew
28th January 2006, 3:45 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99130

;_____________________;