PDA

View Full Version : Bad Pm

♥~Darkness Within~♥
28th January 2006, 3:42 AM
S-H-U-P-P-E-T is out of control he deleted all my members on my site & i'm real scared he might hack here too, i'll get his message that he sent me
Edit: here's his message

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! boohoo

HOW YO LIKE ME NOW? I'M NOT SHUPPET, DIFFERENT IP ADRESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Meganium Ex
28th January 2006, 3:45 AM
I saw it too, look at his profile: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=17797

ZOMBIE!
28th January 2006, 3:47 AM
I remember at Tundra we had a problem with him.
He is annoying as hell.

It sucks about your forum =(
Hope everything works out!

Meganium Ex
28th January 2006, 3:48 AM
He's like f*cking unbelivible. Just ban his IP Address or something!

♥~Darkness Within~♥
28th January 2006, 3:49 AM
I remember at Tundra we had a problem with him.
He is annoying as hell.

It sucks about your forum =(
Hope everything works out!So he has a record at causing these things

ZOMBIE!
28th January 2006, 3:51 AM
Yeah. Annoying bas*tard.
I feel sorry for your forum though,
Cause I read the chat-box and he is just crazy.
Theres not much we can do though =[

Chelc
28th January 2006, 3:51 AM
People just have nothing better to do. Sad, imo. -_-;

I really don't know what to suggest, besides what Meganium XD said. I'm sorry, and I hope your site will be okay!

Luke Groundwalker
28th January 2006, 3:52 AM
Okay, if you don't want to hear from him through PM, put him on your ignore list (I think it works; try it).

But do you have any proof that he deleted all of your members on your site? How do you know it was him? Please explain. :/

Meganium Ex
He's gone mad! And I'm sorry too about SHUPPET in Pokeshipping Togetic's forum...:(

♥~Darkness Within~♥
Hopefully Serebii will be ok, He had been spaming must of the night & he said he would do it

Meganium Ex
28th January 2006, 3:53 AM
Okay, if you don't want to hear from him through PM, put him on your ignore list (I think it works; try it).

But do you have any proof that he deleted all of your members on your site? How do you know it was him? Please explain. :/
Look and see!

Chelc
28th January 2006, 3:53 AM
^I just looked at his site, and it says like every thread/topic thing was created by him and there's no other replies or anything.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
28th January 2006, 3:54 AM
He got rid of his sig to not be caught by mods, Yeah & his Spamming

ZOMBIE!
28th January 2006, 3:55 AM
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
27 Jan 06, 19:49
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: FGDFGDFGDFG
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: FGDFGFDGFDGFGDFG
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: FUKMAN3000
27 Jan 06, 19:48
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: ***
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: LOSER
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: ALL OF YOU THINK IM SHUPPET, SHUPPET, SHUPPET! ALL OF YOU THINK IM SHUPPET! ALL THE DING DONG DEY!
Sinthirster: ...I thought you were leaving?
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: LOSER FUKS
27 Jan 06, 19:47
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: FUKERS
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: WELL, SEE YA LATER FUKERS!
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: FGDFGDFSGDFSGFDSGFDSGDFSGFDGFDGDFSGDSGSDFGSDFGDSFG SDGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDFGSDJF;GJSDFGJSDF;LGHSDFJGHSDLFHG SDKJFGHLSKDJHGFJKSHDGHDJKSFHKLSJDHGDFJGHSKDLJFHGKS DHGFKLSDFHG
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: GAY FUKS
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: WHAT THE HELL IS TUNDRA? ANYWAY, ALL YOU ARE GAY!
27 Jan 06, 19:46
S-H-U-P-P-E-T: YOU ARE JUST A LOSER, A LOSER A LOSER, YOU ARE JUST A LOSER, ALL YOUR DING DONG HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF!!!!!

Is that enough proof?
It always happens to the people who dont do anything wrong,
Can I help with anything?

Meganium Ex
28th January 2006, 3:56 AM
He got rid of his sig to not be caught by mods
Yeah. Before, he said "S-H-U-P-P-E-T HAS BEEN HACKED!!!!" in size 7 or something like that...

Ethereal
28th January 2006, 4:00 AM
OK, let me step into this display of pointlessness.

I don't know HOW you people can't see what the hell is obviously going on here. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to decipher this.

-The person clearly says multiple times that they aren't S-H-U-P-P-E-T.
-They say that they have a different IP address than S-H-U-P-P-E-T.
-They aren't acting the way S-H-U-P-P-E-T is.

Put two and two togther, and WHOAMFG! Someone guessed his password, and did stuff with it! Amazing! :o!

--;

Seriously. Is it that hard? Either that, or S-H-U-P-P-E-T just goes bonkers every so often...But, the last time this happened, he said that someone guessed his password, and that's why he wasn't on these forums for a while...But, the thing that I'm bothered about, is if someone guessed his password, how did S-H-U-P-P-E-T figure out the "new person's" password in order to get back the access to this SPPf account? :/

Meh, who cares?

But...did you REALLY have to make a thread for this?

♥~Darkness Within~♥
28th January 2006, 4:03 AM
I just wanted to make sure it dosen't happend to Serebii & He's been sending me Spammy Pm's

Meganium Ex
28th January 2006, 4:03 AM

I don't know HOW you people can't see what the hell is obviously going on here. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to decipher this.

Put two and two togther, and WHOAMFG! Someone guessed his password, and did stuff with it! Amazing! :o!

--;

Seriously. Is it that hard? Either that, or S-H-U-P-P-E-T just goes bonkers every so often...But, the last time this happened, he said that someone guessed his password, and that's why he wasn't on these forums for a while...But, the thing that I'm bothered about, is if someone guessed his password, how did S-H-U-P-P-E-T figure out the "new person's" password in order to get back the access to this SPPf account? :/

Meh, who cares?

I guess it was kinda pointless, but the thing is, look at him! Soon, he's gonna start SPAMming here too, and I bet that it isn't a hacker, but S-H-U-P-P-E-T himself

Auraninja
28th January 2006, 4:06 AM

--;

Meh, who cares?

I thoroughly agree with Eternal. All these things don't seem to be S-H-U-P-P-E-T's doing. As for everything else I could say; it's right here.

Edit: Called you Jynxo on accident before I edited.

Luke Groundwalker
28th January 2006, 4:08 AM
Okay, this guy is obviously a amatuer hacker. First of all, he doesn't really hack anything, he just got into Shuppet's profile by finding out his password, somehow. Apparently he gain access to the Admin CP on your board (Did you ever let Shuppet become a admin?) and deleted all of the members, or he used some of the downloadable programs on the internet that hacks Invision Free forums for you, such as Forum Screwer. These hacks only, and will always, work on Invision Free forums. He won't be able to use it anywhere else. This isn't an Invision Free forum, therefor it won't work and he wouldn't be able to hack these forums (so don't feel threatened). So here is what I'm going to say, as my final words for this amateur: Try it!

Now, if he is the real deal, then I highlly suggest that Joe does something about it. Maybe hacks that will protect SPPf from hackers?

Meganium Ex
28th January 2006, 4:10 AM
I thoroughly agree with Jynxo. All these things don't seem to be S-H-U-P-P-E-T's doing. As for everything else I could say; it's right here.
Yeah, but think about it: First of all, it's pretty hard for someone to find somelse's password :/ And again, when S-H-U-P-P-E-T was able to log on again, how did he find his new password? I mean really, that "hacker" would've put a new password, right? And he's been doing this for awhile too, not just today...

Wolf Goddess
28th January 2006, 4:11 AM
It probably wasn't a case of "hacking" as much as a case of "guessing passwords."

Found the guy, it WAS someone different, requested a ban. Not much else we can do, I'm afraid; that said, I'm going to close that.

-Gesperrt