PDA

View Full Version : The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy ships

Lux
28th January 2006, 8:56 AM
I love this show and I was wondering if it has any shippers here.

Billy/Mandy is my favourite one. I like the stupid boy/perverse girl chemistry between them. And Mandy also seems to care about Billy, despite her egoistical behaviour. They even kiss in one ep!

Eris/Hoss, Irwing/Pud'n, Billy/Sperg, Sperg/Mindy, Grim/Gladys (Billy's mom) and Mandy/Mindy are nice too.

Discuss!

Fatee
9th February 2006, 12:48 PM
Kiss?!?! Them!?

Oh, and I love MAndy, she's cute, bossy, caring....lots off stuff!! I don't like Mindy...XP...

Oh, yeah, here are some comics, this guy made...lot's of charecters(sp?) in it!

Right here (http://grim.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=0)

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
9th February 2006, 12:55 PM
Um, that was wierd...
How 'bout BillyXErwin? GrimXBilly? GrimXMandy?

dannyphantomhott
9th February 2006, 8:00 PM
I don't recall them kissing but than again I don't watch every episode. But I do support Billy and Mandy.

Tropical Spirit
9th February 2006, 9:15 PM
Heh. Cool thread. XD And I like Billy x Mandy the most. Though it's about the only main character ship I like. o_O

But I also like Grim/Billy, Irwin/Billy, and Mindy/Mandy.

...Like you can see, most are kinda basic. I'm not really THAT interested in this show, even though I find it very... cool. XD

Burnt Flower
12th February 2006, 6:14 PM
God, I recently got hooked into this show too. XD

I always liked Irwin/Mandy, Billy/Mandy, and Sperg/Billy, but recently I started liking Grim/Mandy since I found a huge amount of good fanart for this couple. =P

Lux
12th February 2006, 7:40 PM
Kiss?!?! Them!? (...)

Yep! Too bad I don't have a pic, but that happened in "Ecto Cooler". In this ep, Billy wanted to become a cool guy by entering Sperg's gang. (It also involved Lord Byron's ghost). Here's a transcription of that scene:

Mandy: Billy, Sperg and his goons aren’t cool. They’re what we, in the scientific community, would refer to them as "jerk wads".
Billy: No, Mandy. You’re wrong. Sperg is super cool.
Mandy: Billy, thugs and bullies only respect thugs and bullies.
Billy: (realizing what Mandy said, he gave her a big, wet kiss on her lips) Mandy, you’ve given me the best idea in the world!

Oh, yeah, here are some comics, this guy made...lot's of charecters(sp?) in it!

Right here

Nice comics! The graphics are awesome!

Funny transcription from the recently aired "Keep the Reaper":

Billy: Goodbye, Mr Doorknob. You've let me in and out through good times and bad. (licks the doorknob) Goodbye Mr Itchyanna Quarter Molding. You've framed the room ever so nicely. (licks the quarter molding) Goodbye Mr Electrical Outlet! You've supplied precious power when I needed it most. (starts to lick it)
Grim: Billy, no! Trust me, you won't want to do that.
Billy: And most of all, goodbye my dear, sweet Mandy. (hugs Mandy) I'll miss your hands on approach to life.
Mandy: Lick me, and I'll rip your lips off.

[:D]

Burnt Flower
12th February 2006, 9:19 PM
Mandy: Billy, Sperg and his goons aren’t cool. They’re what we, in the scientific community, would refer to them as "jerk wads".
Billy: No, Mandy. You’re wrong. Sperg is super cool.
Mandy: Billy, thugs and bullies only respect thugs and bullies.
Billy: (realizing what Mandy said, he gave her a big, wet kiss on her lips) Mandy, you’ve given me the best idea in the world!
Oh, yeah, I definitely remember that; especially Mandy's reaction afterwards. XD Though he kinda sucked her face instead of kissing it. :P But yeah, I truly liked Mandy/Billy from that moment on.

Lux
12th February 2006, 9:29 PM
Oh, yeah, I definitely remember that; especially Mandy's reaction afterwards. XD Though he kinda sucked her face instead of kissing it.

Heh, you couldn't expect a beautiful passionate kiss from Billy. That has to be one of the most hilarious Billy/Mandy scenes ever XD

BTW, I remember Eris/Hoss making out. Terrific!

Grim: This is a kid's show!
Billy: Make it stop!!!...

Random pic:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/Jolivine/orangeshipping/gabm-21.jpg
Love/hate relationships can be fun sometimes! [:D]