PDA

View Full Version : Uugghhh

halloweenghost
28th January 2006, 11:58 AM
Just checked next week's kidswb schedual ((Feb 4th))and they are having pokemon on 4 times :P ((7 to 8 am and 10 to 11 am central time))

Just thoguht I'd give a heads up. eesh hope I have enough tape to record them if they show all new ones... not confirmed yet.

and there are two on this morning... regular time and one right after, doesn't say if the second one is new or not.

MaskedManAbsolkid
28th January 2006, 12:04 PM
Think there's already a topic on this, the Sootopolis eps are back to back.

MasterJedi
28th January 2006, 2:20 PM
Think there's already a topic on this, the Sootopolis eps are back to back.

He said February 4, that's next weekend.

halloweenghost
28th January 2006, 2:47 PM
Yeah it is about next weeks shows..I just added that there were two today just for a heads up just in case.

ghost master
28th January 2006, 5:08 PM
They may be doing this for now on. They played a commercial that they were now doing an all new full hour of pokemon. Althouhg when checking the WB site they only said it for Feb. 4. I'm all for double episodes but, then again that most likely means that they will take much longer breaks.

Crystal Clair
28th January 2006, 5:13 PM
Oh, back to backs again, it usually happens around this time of year
too bad I dont watch kidswb anymore because the annoying commercials and parodies bug me to a bad extent.
The problem is well for me. I'll have to download two episodes on Sunday. I mean I've done it before but still.
Oops, off topic a lil 8x

halloweenghost
28th January 2006, 6:20 PM
well thank goodness I was worried they would be airing 4 new episodes next week. I should have known better but it's better to be safe then sorry.. like i have in the past where I miss an ep during johto when they showed a new one earlier in the morning.

Kabuto
28th January 2006, 6:22 PM
Good they are getting to the Hoenn league faster.

jolteonjak
28th January 2006, 6:24 PM
Oddly enough, the dub names of the next two haven't been revealed yet. I wonder if my Tivo has any news yet...

PDL
28th January 2006, 6:25 PM
Good they are getting to the Hoenn league faster.

or they might be airing repeats in the 7-8 time slot...

considering that the previous timeslot for the episode aired last saturday is now completely gone due to weekdays cartoons being gone.

Kabuto
28th January 2006, 6:28 PM
If they air repeats I pray they re-air Absol and Catch Snorunt. I missed them both.

halloweenghost
28th January 2006, 6:35 PM
or they might be airing repeats in the 7-8 time slot...

considering that the previous timeslot for the episode aired last saturday is now completely gone due to weekdays cartoons being gone.

I think you are might be right since they do not have the Friday last new episode Repeats anymore...

jolteonjak
28th January 2006, 6:39 PM
The 7-8 hour will most likely be repeats...isn't that the Pillow Head Hour or something like that? Would love to see the Harley ep again too..

halloweenghost
28th January 2006, 6:56 PM
The 7-8 hour will most likely be repeats...isn't that the Pillow Head Hour or something like that? Would love to see the Harley ep again too..

Then again they showed an hour batman two weeks ago and an hour of coconut fred last sat. in the same hours..I think they are just putting in an hour of shows at random.

RaikousThunder
28th January 2006, 8:28 PM
They need to show three new episodes either next saturday or the following one so we can get the Pacifidlog Contest in the same week. Hopefully they dont screw around with the episode list and moving the Donphan one till after the contest or move the Wynaut or Linoone one. Id rather see the contest eps back to back then wait a week for it to finish. Also next week the Pillow Head Hour is going on for the whole 5 hours so it might be different for the 7-8 time slot. I dont want 4 new episodes in one day but if they did three that would be good for the contest eps to be back to back.

Thriller
28th January 2006, 9:06 PM
Funny thing is only 2 of those eps will be new. The Linoone one and the Mirage Island one

ghost master
28th January 2006, 9:19 PM
the only way I'll ever want to see 2 full hours is if they do "Ash& May Heated battles in hoenn" and the GF.

Lil Brother
28th January 2006, 10:29 PM
Oh, I hope this means the re-show the Absol ep eventually. I need that recorded!

Though who knows why don't they just air Chronicles and get it over with.