PDA

View Full Version : Bobobo...: "General Jelly Jiggler: Supreme Hair or Dastardly Desert"

Kanadian Kyuubi
29th January 2006, 2:46 PM
Japanese Title: Secret of Fist of the Wobble-Wobble! Jelly Gun Explosion! But There's no Taste!

Sorry for disturb, did this episode make you feel enjoy? The Don Patch Hammer and Sword returns, and the finding of Jelly Jiggler, who's also helping find Jelly Jiggler (yes, I said that correctly)! Okay, that's just some of the wackyness, hopefully Zatch Bell didn't steal the wackyness show this week but...if anyone wants to ask me: Yes, Don Patch is still rapping his candy self to obvlion!

Discuss

xyzman123
29th January 2006, 3:12 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but that show's kinda weird. I don't even know what its about in the first place. Cutting hair!?!?!? 0_o

Kanadian Kyuubi
29th January 2006, 3:46 PM
Okay, Bobobo as you know has a very unique fighting style: known as The Fist of Nose Hair, he is able to control his own body hairs. Bobobo's mission is to stop a group of people known as the Bald Empire, who's trying to take over the world by stealing everybody's hair!

KirbyXD
29th January 2006, 3:54 PM
I thought it was pretty cool, IMO. I liked it when Bobo bo bo bobo was fighting General Jelly Jiggler and Jelly Jiggler was like yes join the dark side or something like that and then he realized that he was been eaten.

Kecleon Freak
29th January 2006, 4:49 PM
This one was hilarious. Bobobo teaming up with Jelly Jiggler to find Jelly Jiggler was funny, as was Jiggler realizing he was being eaten when he wanted Bobobo to eat him in the first place. I give this ep an 8/10.

Skiks
29th January 2006, 4:51 PM
XD I loved this episode.
Jelly Jiggler: I just wanted to help you find me!
Jelly Jiggler:I can only give so much

Pika Hikari KT
29th January 2006, 5:29 PM
-I literally screamed when Jelly Jiggler popped out of nowhere. "Where the hell'd he come from?!":p

-Beauty got kicked out for being in the boys' room. I only realized that a second after Don pushed her out.:p

-KITTIES~!:D I thought them and Don were meowing instead of wigging out.XD ...Save the kitties!:p

-So THAT'S why Gasser lost his sanity! That was close...Gasser is my favorite character!:) Cute to see him act like a baby, though.-^_^-

/Exiled/
29th January 2006, 6:42 PM
I loved this one. Finally they battle Jelly Jiggler!

remember the beginning when Gasser was biting on Don Patche's spike.
He's all like "He's a baby and he's insecure."

I nearly laughed to death when he ripped it off, lol!

Dogasu
29th January 2006, 7:07 PM
So why'd this episode get a TV-PG rating? Because everyone was eating chunks of Jelly Jiggler?

Shikamaru
29th January 2006, 7:13 PM
This was a great episode IMO.

I just fell on the floor laughing when Don Patch was chasing Bobobo with his head sticking out of the police car. XD

That Scary Clefairy
29th January 2006, 8:47 PM
So why'd this episode get a TV-PG rating? Because everyone was eating chunks of Jelly Jiggler?
It had a TV PG rating for the past few weeks. I dunno why though but it had have it before.

Haruka's Swimsuit
29th January 2006, 8:56 PM
Sorry for disturb, did this episode make you feel enjoy? The Don Patch Hammer returns, Don Cop, and the finding of Jelly Jiggler! Okay, that's just some of the wackyness, hopefully Zatch Bell didn't steal the wackyness show this week but...if anyone wants to ask me: Yes, Don Patch is still rapping his candy self to obvlion!

Discuss

Hammer? I thought the green onion was called "Don Patch Sword"?

MugenKeiji
30th January 2006, 12:37 AM
Bobobo-bo Bobobo gets a PG rating? That's a little weird...

It's practically 1993 Nickelodeon material, so why the stuffed shirts? Really does comedy on this caliber have to be under constant surveillance of parental groups?

I mean if it has something to do with Don Patch's behavior, I have two words:

Spongebob Squarepants.

Kazuki Mirai
30th January 2006, 2:16 AM
Wh00t.

Can't wait for the fusion of Bobobo and Don Pachi.

So hilarious, they kept on eating Jelly Jiggler. XD I didn't see the part with Gasser though. :(

Dogasu
30th January 2006, 5:12 AM
I mean if it has something to do with Don Patch's behavior, I have two words:

Spongebob Squarepants.

Everyone knows that American shows are treated differently than Japanese shows. It's been that way for years.

YoshiAngemon
31st January 2006, 4:07 PM
If anything, the Bo-BoBo + Don Patch fusion would have to be referred as "BoBoBo-Don Patch-BoBo!"

Kamex
3rd February 2006, 1:40 AM
I was wondering about the rating, too.

Anyway, funny episode. Don Patch: You are the worse! We NEED General Jiggler to find General Jiggler!!