PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranger: Coming to US soon?

Kanadian Kyuubi
29th January 2006, 5:07 PM
Okay, I've noticed something very strange on the Pokemon USA website, go to www.pokemon.com and go to the 10 year Annversary microsite mentioned on the top and click on 2006 on the timeline, the paragraph not only mentions Trozei, but at the end it talks about Ranger, we might not get Dungeon, but might this give us the evidince we need for a possible US release of Pokemon Ranger,

Do you believe it?

MaskedManAbsolkid
29th January 2006, 5:20 PM
Sure they're not giving examples? Doubt it, but this could be info about Ranger and MD, as well as Movie 8.

Eszett
29th January 2006, 5:56 PM
Interpreting the text literally, I would posit that the eighth movie being joined by "some" great games for the DS implies that more than one are coming. Two were mentioned, one of them being Ranger. In conclusion, this seems the closest thing to a definitive "yes, America will get Ranger"; the only thing more cogent would be a release date. :)

Eswamperon
31st January 2006, 3:09 PM
Dammit, we want definite confirmation of MD not Ranger

Nidorino99
31st January 2006, 3:34 PM
Yeah, I saw that article too. Well, I guess no MD for US.

~Shining-Metagross~
31st January 2006, 4:29 PM
They better give us Md, they owe us in the Uk for "Link". (Still causes me anger problems, that name does.)

But at least we have Ranger coming out soon. That game looks great and is causing my non-pokemon-playing pal get into it. Says about time they relesed a Pokemon game like that! =P

MidnightScott
31st January 2006, 5:20 PM
Yall can just STFU. I'm looking forward to Ranger - I thought this new spinoff idea was one of the best ever(yes, better than Pinball)

I doubt Mysterious Dungeon will come out here - don't you think Pokémon USA would've mentioned it on their site...I bet Nintendo couldn't get the rights to the games considering they were made by Chunsoft - the company that makes the other Mysterious Dungeon games that have never been released outside Japan (to my knowledge anyhow)

If you want something that sounds better than get the US version - Pokémon Trozei, which is close to the Japanese "Trosé"

If anything I bet Ranger will be released here sometime this summer.

~Scott;229;

Dratini
8th February 2006, 11:08 PM
it also says "help bridge our way to the next generation of pokemon."Does that mean it has new pokemon in it to?

brockman5
9th February 2006, 10:18 AM
I bet it will, because coro coro is releasing a new pokemon and this game will be released way asfter some new ones are reveilied. Look at xd, we thought it was going to caome out two months later and it came two months before with a brand new pokemon bonsly wich was just recently unveiled, so i bet there will be a new pokemon in the game.

CassSept
11th February 2006, 8:58 AM
Prolly... Pokemon Ranger is official "Path to Diamond and Pearl" (Trozei and MD are good games, but don`t have in name "PtD&P"), and god, it`s done by GameFreak!!