PDA

View Full Version : Who were those pokemon...

Gryphon Turboclaw
29th January 2006, 9:41 PM
...that were present in Ritchie's 6v6 battle against Asunta, way back in the Indigo League? I seem to recall Butterfree(probably Happy), Charmander(probably Zippo), Rhydon(not sure whose), Tentacool(no idea or recollection whose), and Venomoth(probably Asunta's if that Butterfree was Happy, as I think the two bugs were going at other with Gust/Whirlwind). Also, what order did they appear in? Any and all help on this matter would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Cyndaquil
29th January 2006, 9:57 PM
a spearow was shown

Lupin
30th January 2006, 12:41 PM
Zippo vs Rhydon
Happy vs Venomoth
Spearow vs Tentacool
Sparky vs Ivysaur

Thats all the pokemon we saw.

Gryphon Turboclaw
31st January 2006, 4:10 AM
Zippo vs Rhydon
Happy vs Venomoth
Spearow vs Tentacool
Sparky vs Ivysaur

Thats all the pokemon we saw.

Thanks a lot...but there were only those eight? I thought they had shown more than that... And I had thought that Zippo had shown up near the end of the battle, not the beginning. Maybe I misremembered.

If that Tentacool was Asunta's, then she must have quite a thing for poison-types(what with at least half of her battle team that day made up of them).

Lupin
31st January 2006, 9:49 AM
Thanks a lot...but there were only those eight? I thought they had shown more than that... And I had thought that Zippo had shown up near the end of the battle, not the beginning. Maybe I misremembered.

If that Tentacool was Asunta's, then she must have quite a thing for poison-types(what with at least half of her battle team that day made up of them).

We only saw little snipbits of the battle, only like one attack from each pokemon. Sparkys battle with Ivysaur was the only one that we saw from begining to end.