PDA

View Full Version : Rate Emerald Teams.

Ghjinn
30th January 2006, 4:12 AM
Hello And Welcome. Ok This is Basically a Topic where you can Show off your team and such.Since Im In The Porcess Of Finishing My Dream Team. Ill Show You What My Team will be, and its almost done. Please Rate Mine.
((remember, this is a team im going to have once its finished.))
((well Actually its My Team Currently, But if it has (()) then It means its going to envolve))

*Arcanine Lvl 42
Ember
Firebast
Strength
Take Down.

*Anorith lv 34. ((Want it to be a Armaldo Soon))
Metal Claw
Water Gun
Protect
Dig.

*Light Curse ---> Pikachu Lv 20. ((trainign it up, not going to be Evoluted.))
Item: Light Ball.
Volt Tackle
Thunderbolt
Seismic toss
Rollout

*Steelix lv 20
Strength
Explosin
Hyper beam
Bind.

Bagon ---> ((Training up to be a Salamence)) lv 37
Focus Energy
Ember
Headbutt
Scary Face.

Swinub Lv 5 ((egged)) ((Planing to Envolve to PiloSwine))
Tackle
Odor Sleauth

Brown Bomber
30th January 2006, 4:13 AM
Do I need to comment on the flaws in your "dream" team?

Massive bulky water weak, will get owned by Suicune and Milotic.

You don't show off here, you rate. Period.

Ghjinn
30th January 2006, 4:17 AM
Im not showing off, Its Not Finsished. and Thats Just a Test Team >.> Nothing could Own My Lugia. Its Un defeatable. It Never Lost a Link Battle, not even a Trainer battle.

Desert_Rose
30th January 2006, 4:19 AM
I agree with Brown Bomber. Since you have two ground pokemon (steelix and Swinub) I'd get rid of one of them (the swinub) and get something like a Milotic or a Walrein.

Ghjinn
30th January 2006, 4:25 AM
Well, Im To lazy To get a walrain, and i got a lv 10 milotic, its just i dont want pokemon my friends will suspect.And i dont want to use the Legendaries *cough*Cheats*Cough* Yes.. I say Legendaries are Cheat pokemon, when you find them , there Fkin Strong like hell.

chaos952
30th January 2006, 4:40 AM
And i dont want to use the Legendaries *cough*Cheats*Cough* Yes.. I say Legendaries are Cheat pokemon, when you find them , there Fkin Strong like hell.

LOL. You just don't know how to counter them. No way you'll counter them with that crap team of yours... It's also quite ironic when you talk about your Lugia in your previous post, especially since its an uber...

Last, but not least: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99130

Brown Bomber
30th January 2006, 4:42 AM
Legendaries aren't "cheat" Pokemon, you just can't deal with them.