PDA

View Full Version : raquaza or dragonite?

furret&porygon2
30th January 2006, 7:53 PM
hey guys, can i have some help? i dont know whether to have raquaza or dragonite in my team:

gardevoir: lv.70
blastoise: lv.75
tyranitar: lv.70
ninetales: lv.70
celebi: lv. 70 (don't ask how i got it. ^_^)

so....yeah. a little help?

ZNtelle
31st January 2006, 3:09 AM
We need you to help us by reading the format. Then we can help you. Really, how does posting your levels help you at all? (Format below)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99130

EDIT: Bet you sharked the Celebi.

furret&porygon2
1st February 2006, 7:41 PM
i actually action replayed it. ^_^

TOY MACHINE
1st February 2006, 7:46 PM
Since your a cheating noob shark 'em both.

Love,Toy

Tazzler
1st February 2006, 8:20 PM
Raquaza is better but if you don't want to use ubers use salamence. Not like the AI cares one way or not.

DragonDance
2nd February 2006, 8:07 PM
lol ubers use salamence

master power kirby
2nd February 2006, 8:21 PM
You should go with Rayqauza because he's
stronger.

Drayano
2nd February 2006, 8:38 PM
Rayquaza is the better one out of the two, but if you plan on challenging the Battle Frontier/Tower, I'd use Dragonite for the sole reason you can actually enter it into the facilities.

OgLoc187
4th February 2006, 1:27 AM
You Che*ted to get Celebi right?

chaos952
4th February 2006, 4:03 AM
Do not bring sharked Pokemon into the RMT forums, as they won't get rated. Also, we (at least I don't) don't help people who have to resort to cheating.

pyrovi
5th February 2006, 5:10 AM
Rayquaza is the better one out of the tworayquazza isnt better it actually depends on the lv and the moves they have learnt. but as you already have a pokemon thats weak against ice dont use either you will probably lose against an ice trainer if you use them

ZNtelle
5th February 2006, 7:52 AM
Wow, pyrovi is a genius.

Seriously, all Pokemon have weaknesses. Thank you for helping.

Overwhelming_Latias
5th February 2006, 10:59 PM
Rayquaza is an uber, so is clearly going to be better than Dragonite. I would go for Dragonite myself, as it can be used in the Battle Frontier and isn't as cheap as using an uber. Just go with whatever suits you.

And as previously mentioned, you really ought to check the rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99130) before you post in the RMT forums. Showing us what movesets your team has will help us to help you!

-OL

Freakshow
7th February 2006, 2:44 AM
Meh,
-Salamence if you want a pure DD Sweeper that rips teams
-Dragonite if you like Subpunching
-Rayquaza if you don't mind using ubers. (BTW, it also looks the coolest)

SHUCKLE MAN
7th February 2006, 6:09 PM
I would use rayquaza.

And why are so many people asking obvious questions like 'Did you ce=heat that Celebi?'?

/\My question above was also obvious so you can just ignore it...