30th January 2006, 10:13 PM
So, what Ships did you create? If you created any, post 'em here! :D

Note: This isn't a thread for ships you named, just ones you had the ideas for

I had the idea for:

1) Ash ♥ Bayleef
2) Torchic ♥ Corphish

Evanji Axu
30th January 2006, 11:13 PM
CrossPunchshipping - Ampharos M x Typhlosion F. Named for Typhlosion learning Thunderpunch and Ampharos learning Fire Punch.

CommonBirdShipping - Pidgeotto x Swellow

Ember
30th January 2006, 11:23 PM
Well, I came up with this one the other day.
PikachuxEevee ^^ I got attached to it somehow.

Orion-Sama
30th January 2006, 11:24 PM
I probably created...

Any Whitney & Girl Ship except SmeargleShipping (Whitney x Mary. One of the hottest too.). Now in the process of naming them. Two are official, even. :D

Bellossom & Gardevoir, which I call GreenShipping.

RadioShipping (Jasmine & Mary)

And I think that's it. :D

Shadow Ichigo
31st January 2006, 12:34 AM
Here's what I came up with:

1.Kenta x Liza(gym leader)
2.Kenta x Janine

Jo-Jo
31st January 2006, 12:37 AM
I insist that I created Tensionshipping. I just never bothered to mention it at first and then someone else started raving about it and I was sad. So I have exactly zero proof. And also, I didn't name it. But I'LL always know I invented it! :p

Lil Brother
31st January 2006, 12:59 AM
Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm the creator of Appleshipping: Ash's Pikachu ♥ the small Pikachu that fell into the river in the Kanto episode "Pikachu's Goodbye."

Heh. In game character terms, I haven't seen anyone say anything about...

Female FR/LG trainer ♥ FR/LG Rival
Male FR/LG trainer ♥ Female Crystal trainer
Male G/S/C trainer ♥ Jasmine

...so I'm going to be selfish and think they were created by me. XD

Aptenodytes
31st January 2006, 1:44 AM
Well i had an idea for a ship on Ash's Pikachu and Richie's Pikachu, but i think it has already been done :p

Tropical Spirit
31st January 2006, 2:56 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm the first one came up with Knuckles x Tails to the point of getting REALLY passionate about it. >.>; Seriously. I've always liked it... since I-Don't-Know-When. And I think I'm also the first one who came with Celio x Crystal, but that's more of a random thing. D:

Katsu Koneko
31st January 2006, 3:24 AM
Made about 8 so far; even searched through an online English to Japanese dictionary for the Japanese words.. ^^;:

Tendershipping/Yasashiishipping - Satoshi x Mitsuki Kouyama -- Pokemon x Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Hopeshipping/Kiboushipping - Satoshi x Takeru -- Pokemon x Digimon
Strawberryshipping/Ichigoshipping - Yuusuke Urameshi x Ichigo -- Yu Yu Hakusho x Tokyo Mew Mew
Pureloveshipping/Junaishipping - Yuusuke Urameshi x Kagome Higurashi -- Yu Yu Hakusho x Inuyasha
Passionshipping/Aiyokushipping - Yuusuke Urameshi x Lina Inverse -- Yu Yu Hakusho x Slayers
Careshipping/Keashipping - Yuusuke Urameshi x Mitsuki Kouyama -- Yu Yu Hakusho x Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Faithshipping/Shinshipping - Satoshi x Pikachu -- Pokemon
Loyashipping/Roiyarushipping - Satochu x Pikachu -- Pokemon

articuno_trumps_all
31st January 2006, 4:02 AM
FreezeFrameShipping, Articuno x Todd(canon XP)
StoneColdFoxX3Shipping, Steven x Wallace x Brawly

Katsu Koneko
31st January 2006, 8:20 AM
Made three more shippings. xD

Gentleshipping/Onbinshipping - Haruharu x Tohru - Fruits Basket
Waveshipping/Namishipping - Satoshi x Lucario - Pokemon
Chocolateshipping or chocoshipping for short/shokorashipping(chocolateshipping) - Masato x Lucario - Pokemon

Alfonso
31st January 2006, 11:19 AM
Made three more shippings. xD

Gentleshipping/Onbinshipping - Haruharu x Tohru - Fruits Basket
Waveshipping/Namishipping - Satoshi x Lucario - Pokemon
Chocolateshipping or chocoshipping for short/shokorashipping(chocolateshipping) - Masato x Lucario - Pokemon

I very much doubt you created Ash x Lucario, considering that it was named way before you joined the forums.

Meganium Ex
1st February 2006, 1:54 AM
I insist that I created Tensionshipping. I just never bothered to mention it at first and then someone else started raving about it and I was sad. So I have exactly zero proof. And also, I didn't name it. But I'LL always know I invented it! :p
Yep, like me. I had the idea for Corphish and Combusken, but Lil Brother made the name, PokéChowShipping :D

Crystal Clair
1st February 2006, 2:19 AM
Well I know of an AshxClair ship I thought of. (I saw it named already at bmfg though). It basically came from a suggestive picture in an interesting moment in "Great Bowls of Fire" when Ash is "looking" at Clair's.... um breasts and Clair has this "heh" look on her face. XD I love that pic!
I definitely thought up LakeShipping and Kantogreenshipping. Lakeshipping's the romance between Asagi and Hisame from the Dragonair episode in the BF. Kanto-Green is named after two greenheads Cassandra and Katrina and the romance they'd have if they met.
That's about it. And although I'm a fangirl of an "alternative" ship (DraggirlShipping=Clair x Liza), I didn't name the ship or create it.

Lil Brother
1st February 2006, 2:31 AM
Same with me. Ketsuban named AppleShipping.

Although now that I think about, I didn't create it. It was canon in the Ono manga. XD But oh well!

Katsu Koneko
1st February 2006, 4:28 AM
Yeah I know, but the name didn't really fit since Masato was the one who gave Lucario the chocolate not Satoshi.

Aurashipping/Reikishipping - Ash x Aaron - Pokemon
Heroshipping/kesshishipping - Aaron x Lucario x Ash

Made two more~

taitofan
1st February 2006, 2:35 PM
Kinda hard to say you invented a ship, if only because you never know what other poeple are thinking. But as for being the first to talk about ships openly, I believe I created:
Chefshipping-HarleyxTakeshi (liked it way before the Modamo contest)
Luckyshipping-RobertxHaruka

Uh, maybe more. Dunno.

MarcmenX
1st February 2006, 10:53 PM
I feel like I created these shippings (which have no name)

MaxXMeowth (This shipping started after I realized how attractive Meowth is when he's in May's clothes... I made this pairing to make fun of the MaxXMay pairing originally, but then I got attatched to it XD)
MaxXRalts
MaxXGardevoir
MaxXKirlia
LoreleiXAsh (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! !! Yes, I'm a perverted fanboy, sue me)

Now correct me if I'm wrong, maybe these shippings got names and I never found out, so don't flame me if these were already made

Seijiro Mafuné
2nd February 2006, 8:30 PM
Lil Brother, I have to complain about your latter ship, since I, at the very least, showed my support for this ship in a manner that you can't rule out. I made a topic about it, and it was made before you came up. So I take the position. Sorry for being so blunt, but eh...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that far more than half the Kenta ships were created by me. I don't have the full list here, but some of the examples are Alchemistshipping, Mirushipping, Hakuryushipping, Shadowshipping, Ballshipping, Allergicshipping...

All self-inserts, of course, were made by ourselves.

jolteonjak
2nd February 2006, 9:00 PM
Pulseshipping - Adan/Noland

Shatoshi
3rd February 2006, 2:11 AM
I got some crossover ships

Ash x Mudkip Girl x Cliff (Harvest Moon)- LOLShipping

Popuri x ME x Lumlia- Perfectshipping^^

RushingTwilight
4th February 2006, 1:53 AM
I have created....

Landscapeshipping: Archie x Maxie

and

Clonershipping: Giovanni x Mewtwo

Shego
7th February 2006, 2:56 AM
I decided to make some shippings.

Darkshipping- Shadow,and Rouge.

Interstarshipping- Tails,and Cosmo.

Rivalshipping - Amy Rose,and Sara(Sonic OVA)

Pastshipping- Knuckles,and Tikal

Alphonse Elric
25th February 2006, 2:36 AM
Rohtashipping:
Rukario x Mew
ContiBasinshipping:
Kyogre x Groudon
GuardStarshipping:
Celebi x Jirachi
Treeshipping:
Pine x Chale

^^Yoshinichi^^
25th February 2006, 2:44 AM
Though someone probaly thought of it before me, I think I created Casey x Junichi. Meganiumshipping is what I've named it at the moment.

intergalactic platypus
25th February 2006, 9:56 PM
I recently have been bouncing one around: debateshipping, which is Jo Jo and cybercubed. I always thought they liked each other, particularly cyber

cdra1617
26th February 2006, 3:23 AM
I've created some ships... tell me if you like. ^^

MemoryShipping: Yami Bakura X Litera -I'm writing a fic about this, then it'll make sense.

SeaBeastShipping: Lugia X Kraken -I'll get a pic (http://*******.com/view/?pic=ojpg8z) of her later. Based off of me and Diljabar, as Kraken is my char and he likes Lugia.

TogepiShipping: Male Furret X Female Dragonair -LOLness. Based off of the Great War Against the Shadow Pokemon 3... where Hydra Darkhue (a female Dragonair) and Super Furret (a male Furret) raised a Togepi from an egg. If you were in the war, please LOL at this. ^^

I like to make characters and ship them.

Hyper Chibi Absol
26th February 2006, 3:29 AM
Latios x pikachu shipping. :/ It's not very popular though..

Torchic23
27th February 2006, 9:24 PM
I created one,

CoolGreenShipping=DrewxFlygon

I have a few pictures off them together so I thought up that ship

foxkitty
27th February 2006, 9:33 PM
I created Kailestage= Sora and Matt from Kailedo star.
And also cardchamps= Li and Sakura from Cardcapters (No not Sakura's cardcaptors or whatever that's called just Cardcaptors)
I will always support this shippings.

Seijiro Mafuné
27th February 2006, 11:13 PM
Um... Card...captors? You mean, the Nelvana version? (Eyes bleed.) Anyway, Sakura Card Captors (or, as the *insert dozens of comments* pure English-speakers call it, Card Captor Sakura) is the original version, and Cardcaptors is the... um... let's call it black sheep of the family. So, yes, you support the Sakura Card Captors/Card Captor Sakura pairing too.

foxkitty
27th February 2006, 11:20 PM
Um... Card...captors? You mean, the Nelvana version? (Eyes bleed.) Anyway, Sakura Card Captors (or, as the *insert dozens of comments* pure English-speakers call it, Card Captor Sakura) is the original version, and Cardcaptors is the... um... let's call it black sheep of the family. So, yes, you support the Sakura Card Captors/Card Captor Sakura pairing too.
I mean the English version of the show. Where i live we never got Card Captor Sakura.

Phantom_Bugsy
28th February 2006, 1:39 PM
Les Miserables shippings:

Feuilly x Joly - Spasticshipping
Combeferre x Joly - Medshipping
Combeferre x Jean Prouvaire - Gentleshipping
Bossuet x Joly - Platonicshipping
Bahorel x Enjolras - Scarletshipping
Courfeyrac x Grantaire - Inhibitionshipping

To name but a few. :D The Les Mis fandom is pretty much mine to create names for, as no one else seems too keen on the idea. :x

pokeplayer984
28th February 2006, 2:11 PM
Here are one's I made up myself. In fact, some of them, I am the soul creator of. However, the names are not made by me.

OvergrowShipping: Ash's Bayleef&Sceptile (Remember, Ash's Grovyle has evolved in the Japan series. Though I like to make them both fully evolved in my fics.)

RefreshShipping: Tracey's Marill&Misty's Psyduck (In fact, this is the most logic one. Just PM me on how it works, and I'll tell you.) :)

SmartkidShipping: Max&Molly Hale (This I have stopped supporting, but it was in Misty's Miracle.)

May's Beautifly&Jessie's Dustox (Please give me the name for this one.)

I'll give you more when I remember them. :)

Katsu Koneko
1st March 2006, 7:29 AM
Angelshipping - Takuto Kira x Mitsuki Kouyama -- Full Moon Wo Sagashite

Seijiro Mafuné
3rd March 2006, 2:54 PM
I mean the English version of the show. Where i live we never got Card Captor Sakura.It's the same freaky thing! Only it was messed up!

Jeez, that's like saying that the people who are fans of FMA are NOT fans of the Japanese version!