PDA

View Full Version : wtf is an odd egg?!

BulbasaurB.k.
31st January 2006, 10:22 PM
I have heard people talk about an odd egg or something. What is it? What is so special about it? Where do i get it?

Drayano
31st January 2006, 11:07 PM
It's a Crystal exclusive bonus.

When you first reach the Daycare Centre, talk to the old man and you'll receive an egg if you have room in your party. Whatever this egg hatches into, it'll have Dizzy Punch as a special move. The egg can hatch into Pichu, Smoochum, Magby, Elekid, Igglybuff and Cleffa.

It may also be able to hatch into Tyrogue but I'm not sure. Its never hatched into Tyrogue for me but I've seen some places say you can get it such as the main site.

The Benmeister
31st January 2006, 11:20 PM
Tyrogue is possible to come out of the egg...and I should know...*indicates pile of dead Tyrogues*

And also, the possibility of the Pokemon in the Odd Egg being shiny is one out of eight.

BulbasaurB.k.
1st February 2006, 1:36 AM
awesome..thanx for the info...guess i'll go and get it.

BulbasaurB.k.
3rd February 2006, 4:27 PM
Hey do you only get one chance to get it cause it ain't there!

EfrainBarco
3rd February 2006, 10:21 PM
Yes you get 1 chance and don't double post.

Justin Credible
3rd February 2006, 10:53 PM
YEAH YOU AR A NAUGHTY BOY AND DESERVE TO BE SHOT

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;026;

The Benmeister
3rd February 2006, 11:57 PM
YEAH YOU AR A NAUGHTY BOY AND DESERVE TO BE SHOT

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;026;

OK, get lost.

If the egg isn't there then you either:
1) Have already got it
2) Are not playing Crystal
3) Are talking to the woman (it's only the man that gives you the egg)

He always has it until you get it for the first time.

Dunsparce
4th February 2006, 4:32 AM
It's a Crystal exclusive bonus.

When you first reach the Daycare Centre, talk to the old man and you'll receive an egg if you have room in your party. Whatever this egg hatches into, it'll have Dizzy Punch as a special move. The egg can hatch into Pichu, Smoochum, Magby, Elekid, Igglybuff and Cleffa.

It may also be able to hatch into Tyrogue but I'm not sure. Its never hatched into Tyrogue for me but I've seen some places say you can get it such as the main site.

I've gotten Togepi from it before. A SHINY one 8D
Seriously.

I traded it over to my silver. When I restarted the game, I got a Shiny Elekid.

On my Crystal R**, I was able to get a shiny Smoochum and a shiny Cleffa (I saved before I recive the Egg).

muckers
12th February 2006, 1:27 PM
Yeah, it's definately only in Crystal. It wasn't in my Silver version, but I've been playing through Crystal recently and it's the Daycare Man who gives it to you.

There's info about it on Serebii's Crystal page (http://www.serebii.net/crystal/odd_egg.shtml).

Mine was an Elekid. Non-shiny. ¬_¬