PDA

View Full Version : Three Skipped episodes in US!

botomon
1st February 2006, 3:50 PM
For some reason KidsWB skipped three episodes.... reason unknown

*Rollout! Loving Donfwan!
*Disorderly Melee! Pokemon Contest - Kinagi Convention! (Part 1)
*Disorderly Melee! Pokemon Contest - Kinagi Convention! (Part 2)

In the UK they are airing them
*Date Expectations
*Mean With Envy!
*TBA

Shadow phoenix
1st February 2006, 4:01 PM
I haven't seen them

Gravy
1st February 2006, 4:11 PM
I haven't seen them
This gets my vote for 'unintentionally amusing post of the day'.
Though a part of me really wants to nominate it for 'stupidest comment of the day'.

So many choices, so little time.

Jesse GS the II
1st February 2006, 4:41 PM
I'd like to put it out there right now...

There is no evidence that these episodes have been banned. Kids' WB is just airing episodes out of order again. Do NOT gripe about more banned episodes until all the facts have been obtained.

Thank you.

jolteonjak
1st February 2006, 5:11 PM
skipped does not equal banned...

MaskedManAbsolkid
1st February 2006, 5:20 PM
Don't think it's banned because of the eps not appearing, even though people will think it's coincidental that the contest-related eps were skipped.

CyberCubed
1st February 2006, 5:20 PM
I'd like to put it out there right now...

There is no evidence that these episodes have been banned. Kids' WB is just airing episodes out of order again. Do NOT gripe about more banned episodes until all the facts have been obtained.

Thank you.

Excuse me? KidsWb is airing the Grand Festival and Hoenn league. You don't think that May's final contest is going to air after all of Hoenn is over do you?

LMAO. The episodes were taken off the air because of Jynx, and KidsWb is trying to pretend they don't exist.

Lupin
1st February 2006, 5:32 PM
If it was banned, why did us in the UK see them just the past few days?

end sarcaism/

CyberCubed
1st February 2006, 5:34 PM
They were dubbed but KidsWb refuses to air them.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
1st February 2006, 5:38 PM
If it was banned, why did us in the UK see them just the past few days?

end sarcaism/
actually, part 1 yesturday.

And no one mentioned they were banned, people just jumped to conclusions (talking about the people claiming that it was not banned in super huge font in this thread, when no one even said the word Ban)

Serebii
1st February 2006, 5:42 PM
They arent banned CC...unless you can find proof that they have been fully banned, stop saying they've been banned, they've just merely been skipped

master power kirby
1st February 2006, 5:46 PM
Maybe they were just rearranging the air time of some new
shows they are airing?

Gravy
1st February 2006, 5:53 PM
I don't mean to jump to conclusions here, but I'd have to agree with Cybercubed in this case. The entire deal is incredibly suspicious, and randomly skipping 3 entire episodes in a row, all closely linked to each other, seems oddly out of line. Especially when you consider how obviously overprotectie this network tends to be. These are the guys that make it their business to have 4Kids paint over Ash's badge case and many other obscure little things. Refusing to air three episodes that are even remotely related to a controversial character sounds pretty in-character to me.

If they are planning to air these episodes, my guess is that they've noticed them at the very last second and are attempting to contact Nintendo on the matter. So for the time being, they're passing them over just to be safe. At least until Nintendo gives them the a'ok.
(Do KidsWB ever get in contact with Nintendo? Or is that 4Kids department. I haven't got a clue.)

Either way though, this entire inciddent is totally ridiculous.

The Benmeister
1st February 2006, 6:13 PM
Wow...this whole thing is just stupid. Even if they haven't been banned...what would be the point of showing them AFTER the Grand Festival? I mean, what is that?

I can only be thankful that I live in the UK and can watch them.

Chris
1st February 2006, 6:28 PM
Closing for lack of evidence and because this was already whined about. Just wait for Saturday before you can start complaining. You people seem to forget Kids' WB! doesn't keep from airing episodes that have aired in English in another country before.

This is the damn Volbeat episode all over again. e_e