PDA

View Full Version : CelebiWorld

Serebii93
1st February 2006, 10:01 PM
I hope this is okay to Post. I have a site. And HERE IT IS (http://www.freewebs.com/celebiworld/). I have a chatroom, PokeDex(which you might need some patience on), Walkthrough, and other stuff, too. The PokeDex is from pe2k.com, but the guy said I could use it. Believe me, I asked him! I going to get some games up pretty soon, to let you know. Good Luck!

Celebi93

Jetx
1st February 2006, 10:15 PM
It's okay, but the pokedex images are poor. And where's the credit for it? What's worse, they're not your info, just a pokedex from another site.
It needs alot of improvement, chatrooms are EASY to make. Apart from that, it's okay, but needs more of your own content.

I would suggest adding more stuff.

Serebii93
1st February 2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah, I know. I'm working on the PokeDex. And it's not my fault the pictures are poor. That's how they do it on FreeWebs. I'll be adding a game today. The PokeDex might get wiped out and redone. I'm not finished with the site yet. I still have ways to go. You could help me if you wanted.

JKaizer
1st February 2006, 11:50 PM
You know, it's really bad when you don't even change the links.

I'm sure PE2K would love to know someone stole their little 'dex.

Serebii93
1st February 2006, 11:56 PM
Hello, Dude, wake up! I said that He gave me permission. I asked! I don't steal! So there! But, I'm gonna deleat it anyways...even though it will take forever to make another one. *sigh*

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
9th February 2006, 3:52 PM
How can it be Gold And Silver's OFFICIAL site? Unless.... :o! You'r a Pokemon INVENTOR! *Grabs Autograph book* _ Anyways, don't use freewebs layouts, they are rubbish. Bunch of Chatrooms and stuff thats not yours... not a good site.
1/10 The only good thing is its there!

pisces_beedrill
9th February 2006, 4:08 PM
the layout is good and makes you interested but there is no content, everything is underconstuction except a few stuff like links to official pkmn sites...

Serebii93
9th February 2006, 8:07 PM
Yeah, but I'm making an awesome game. It will be a cross between "Pokemon 4ever" at the begining and PacMan. And for Broken Wings, that's an insult. I will be making a PokeDex of my own soon. Don't worry people, My site will get better. Heck, I think it's better than Jetx's site. He don't have much on there.

Hiroki
10th February 2006, 4:50 PM
Let' see...
Freewebs = Bad Choice.
A Walkthrough with no pictures... that's real smart. </sarcasm>
2 Pages of Content.

Rating: 1/10

---
Tips:
- More Content
- Go learn HTML like some otehr people
- Better host than FreeWebs, www.a-2z.com is a better host.
- Don't put games on your site. Well If you do, don't put them all in one big page. My sound was on, and I went like o_O.
- Don't use FreeWebs Layouts.

10th February 2006, 6:55 PM
And for Broken Wings, that's an insult.
Wow, great observation skills.

Still don't like the site.

Serebii93
11th February 2006, 2:29 AM
Wow, great observation skills.

Still don't like the site.
That's too friggin bad!

Virtual Headache
11th February 2006, 5:10 AM
Ok, stop arguing.
Celebi93, if you can't accept criticism, then don't post your site here.

@topic
As already mentioned, you need a new layout.
Freewebs layouts make your site look unprofessional, no matter how much content you've got on there.
You said the guy from PE2k allowed you to use his dex?
Did he give you the permission to use his walkthrough too?

Serebii93
12th February 2006, 7:00 AM
Yep! And I'm making changes to it all the time!

Mega
12th February 2006, 2:51 PM
You shouldn't get content from Pe2k You need yer own. Downgrade yer account to html mode. If you have a site builder,yer site will look like other sites and that sucks.

Serebii93
14th February 2006, 12:07 AM
You shouldn't get content from Pe2k You need yer own. Downgrade yer account to html mode. If you have a site builder,yer site will look like other sites and that sucks.
Okay, how do I downgrade html mode?
And people, isn't my site okay for my first site and only being 12?

Jetx
17th February 2006, 3:34 PM
Heck, I think it's better than Jetx's site. He don't have much on there.
WTF?! What does breloom woods have to do with anything? If your site is 'better' than mine, why do I keep getting PMs from you saying. "help me with my site" and always asking for my help with freewebs and invisionfree. If you need help with those I'd try to avoid HTML mode as you may find it too hard.

And putting like... Eight games on one page is a BAD idea. The chatroom, games, guestbook and pokedex are not your content.

Anyway I'm not working on the main breloom woods site, as I am trying to make a HTML mode. And I have 20 pages, that is more than you have. HTML mode will allow me thirty so I'll do that. What I'm trying to say is don't ask me for help again, ask somebody else, Why would you want help from somebody with a worse site than you?

It's pretty damn simple. You just need to go on the main page and tell it to downgrade, but I don't think you could manage it.

1. Breloom woods is my first site. 2. I'm younger than you, and I could manage it.

No offence meant, but I just had to say that, I am not trying to start a flame war, so don't quote me if you're against me.

17th February 2006, 5:35 PM
I've made a complete HTML-site, and I'm 11!

chaos on the internet
17th February 2006, 6:20 PM
If you guys want to be assholes, I knew how to program in C++ when I was 11. Quit bickering about trivial crap, jesus :/

charlizard
17th February 2006, 6:47 PM
you're the real ******* here, no one cares about you
and what the fu*king hell's with ur sig?

chaos on the internet
17th February 2006, 6:55 PM
You're such an angry little child, lol :) Isn't the point of having your website posted here to get criticism? Apparently you missed the point, snookums. Nice sig regardless, I enjoy that you think you can win an argument with me :(

edit: it's so obvious you feel the sting of inferiority when I post. Get some self-confidence and stop trying to undermine me in threads. Maybe if you stopped posting stupid stuff people would think your opinion is valuable too! This is the last post I'm going to make about the issue, I'd rather not go offtopic in this thread.

charlizard
17th February 2006, 6:56 PM
if you wanna fight, fine, bring it on you fu*ker!

17th February 2006, 7:39 PM
Char, c'mon, don't wanna get banned do you? You've been banned once haven't you? Oh, and for you, Chaos On The Internet, I've reported you. Funny, the more and more I read your posts, the more I'm turning Violent and Mad as my Funny 'lil friend here. You boast too much,
"OMG 1 liek h4v3 4 crappy w3bs1t3, 1m d4 m4st3r 0f d4 1337z0r w3bb1ng l4wl."

On topic and not spamming.

I'm actually starting to think your website is better for some reason, just a better layout, a bit more content, and it'll be a good site!

chaos on the internet
17th February 2006, 8:47 PM
I don't boast at all, you all just get mad at my criticisms ;/ I notice it's usually the younger people too. You vastly misunderstand the majority of what I say, but it'll come with age. I'm not going to bend over backwards to say how much I love every under construction site and freewebs template here. Hate me all you like, but I -can- help your site. This community is a little too prude for me in general, chill the hell out and take what I say with a grain of salt instead of going off on some temper tantrum complete with "l33t-speak" interpretations of your inner feelings towards me and putting me on your "Piss Off List." If you really want me to be a jerk and boast about stuff, then by all means continue. I am modest until provoked.

The funny thing is I didn't attack budding young webmasters "charlizard" and "Broken Wings" in this topic and yet they feel the need to repair their broken pride by posting silly retorts to me. Oh well, at least you guys are acting your age.

Guitar dude bill
17th February 2006, 8:57 PM
If ya guys wanna fight; leave it for the chatroom. Don't spam up this place. So how about we all arrange a meeting on the chatroom, I gotta see this fight on there. If you want to fight at all PM or chatroom. Just don't spam up the thread

On-topic:
Look. On the hompage, you just tell people to join the forums in the latest news.

You can only talk about G/S/C and R/B/Y on the chatroom, which sucks. We dunno the consequence for breaking chat rules.

You shoved all the games into a page. Big NO-NO. Page for each game.

Lack of content.

Terrible.

charlizard
17th February 2006, 9:00 PM
Shut The Hell Up You Fu*king Chaos Moron!!! Yeah That's Right, You Heard Me!!! I Don't Care If A Mod Bans Me Because All I Want To Do Is Kill The Lame Fu*ker!!!!!!

Serebii93
17th February 2006, 9:13 PM
Woah! Dude! I didn't want my thread to be this bad! I just created it for peace talk, not flaming and harrasing! If my isn't that great, just tell me. Don't get mad at eachother and threaten to kill by swearing. I hope this thread gets closed now and char-whatever geats banned. I reported him. And I also thought this forum wanted world peace...

Dragonfree
17th February 2006, 9:24 PM
-.- What the hell did chaos do worth reporting? Know what he's talking about? Do what he's supposed to do in a thread? Geeze, you people. charlizard, that was extremely immature of you, especially considering you don't even make any sort of point against what chaos is saying - you just tell him to shut up and insult him.

I'm going to close this thread. If Celebi93 wants to make another, he can.