PDA

View Full Version : Shipping is Overrated

Brown Bomber
2nd February 2006, 3:48 AM
They aren't real, so why the **** do you care about the characters?

Discuss here.

Darkliger
2nd February 2006, 3:53 AM
Look man, this is a shipping forum! If you don't like the idea, then don't even bother posting and bothering the rest of us! You're just wasting RAMs like that.

EDIT: Sorry... I didn't mean to sound rude; but still, saying shipping is overrated in a shipping forum is like trying to put a cat in a dog show - you're just asking for trouble.

Jo-Jo
2nd February 2006, 4:00 AM
Because we're all pathetic sex-starved individuals who didn't get enough love in our childhoods.

Not really, but I know that's what the anti-shipping snobs think of us, and I doubt we're going to be able to change your minds. So go ahead, think whatever you want.

Heracross
2nd February 2006, 4:01 AM
I see you seem to be into RMT.

They aren't real, so why the f*ck do you care about the movesets?

Honestly dude, shipping is just for fun. Don't take it so damned seriously.

~Mist~
2nd February 2006, 4:44 AM
I love shippings because they relate to my life in some way. =D

How pathetic is it that you had to use the word "f*ck". How typical for someone as immature as you to do. --;

Swifty
2nd February 2006, 4:47 AM
In before the lock:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Swifti/huaaargh.gif

HUAAAAAAARGGGGGGGH.

CyberCubed
2nd February 2006, 4:50 AM
Damn those shippers! How dare they think that two (or more) fictional cartoon characters will get together!!!

It's an absurd concept, damn them all! XD

Slypher
2nd February 2006, 4:57 AM
A more correct statment about shipping, is that 98% of shippers scare the crap out of me.

Wes
2nd February 2006, 5:02 AM
Well everybody's allowed a opinion..too bad it's not exactly peachy with us. *Cracks fists* But what's wrong with shipping? It's just...well shipping. And if we like the idea of ramance and love between two characters then so be it. Well that's all I gotta say.

Lady Barbara
2nd February 2006, 5:03 AM
Pokemon aren't real either, yet you post on a Pokemon forum. :rolleyes:

If you are scared by shippers or don't like the concept of shipping, then stay out of forums devoted to the subject.

Your opening post amused me but, then again, I'm amused by human stupidity.

Toran Frostbite
2nd February 2006, 5:33 AM
Some of the 'shippers just want teh pr0n. :D

Raevell
2nd February 2006, 8:21 AM
Lol, this funny... I'm going to give my opinion on shipping while this thread remains.

I like romance...and I like the characters on Pokemon. Therefore I put the two subjects together and wha-la! It becomes shipping. Though I can't tell if you are truly curious or just trying to rile a few people up.

Geodude
2nd February 2006, 11:48 AM
Pokemon aren't real either, yet you post on a Pokemon forum. :rolleyes:

If you are scared by shippers or don't like the concept of shipping, then stay out of forums devoted to the subject.

Your opening post amused me but, then again, I'm amused by human stupidity.
Indeed. Closed.