PDA

View Full Version : can someone make me a trainer card

Kasai Koran Ryuu
2nd February 2006, 9:23 PM
I Realy like the trainer cards people have can someone make me one with ;249-d; ;rukario; ;310; ;148; :surfpika: ;006;

master power kirby
2nd February 2006, 9:31 PM
I can't but if you go into the Fan-art section on
serebii.net and ask they can make you one.

PLANES CURE TOWERS
2nd February 2006, 9:33 PM
http://serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Look around.

-Josh

Meganium Ex
2nd February 2006, 9:44 PM
First of all, please, don't use random smilies. Second, try actually looking for a forum with Trainer Crads. It can't be that hard ;/

PLANES CURE TOWERS
2nd February 2006, 9:47 PM
First of all, please, don't use random smilies. Second, try actually looking for a forum with Trainer Crads. It can't be that hard ;/
The Smilies he used weren't random, Mr. Mod.

-Josh

Meganium Ex
2nd February 2006, 9:57 PM
The Smilies he used weren't random, Mr. Mod.

-Josh
Mr. Mod? Meh X_X

And yes, they were random. Typing the names would be better, and actually using smilies not in an inproprate is abusing them :/

master power kirby
2nd February 2006, 10:03 PM
Now don't fight were here to make freinds.

Locke Yggdrasill
2nd February 2006, 10:07 PM
Yeah, right. You're new, so I'll let you off for having no idea what you're talking about, master power kirby. ¬¬;
The internet is serious business. *shot by Josh*
And, Josh is right. They weren't random. They were used for good intentions. I assume someone has reported this already, but, meh. I'll do so anyway.
-Locke

Chris
2nd February 2006, 10:22 PM
Thanks for nothing, Mini-Mod. :O

As Crono said, look around in this link: http://serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45 You'll find people who take requests to make cards.

And please don't use the smilies in place of Pokémon names. If you have the time to go through the list and click on the ones you wish to enter, simply type in the names. Thank you. :)