PDA

View Full Version : Game Goblin - My Videogame Website

SuperShadow the Hedgehog
2nd February 2006, 10:02 PM
Game Goblin is one of my newer sites. It's about videogames and has a few cheats. Actually, there are only two pages for cheats, GBA and GCN. I'm not as active on updating this one, as I'm working on my other websites like Blue Tornado Network, Saiyan Tenkaichi, and Grid Network.

Anyways, you probably want the link to the site, so here it is: Click! (http://www.freewebs.com/gamegoblin)

Poliwhirl
2nd February 2006, 10:07 PM
Its okay for a good start if you just started it

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
9th February 2006, 2:33 PM
Don't use FreeWebs layouts, there not very good and there boring, it will drive people away from the site. Homepage could use more infomation, and remeber, an good site is a happy site! Moving on to the News Page, more active, but the news is not very informative with Code Lyoko DS, but loads with Apple and Intel, try to keep an equal amount of news if you can, but seeing as theres no other release info, I'll let you off. Cheats section looks promising. Ah. Most pages are blank, you've said so, then why not hire people to send cheats they find to you? Guides page, absoloutly nothing. Same with Previews. And Hardwares, are you even gonna update this site? Projects, has 1 paragraph, I might enter when I get a DS.

In all, God theres too much to mention. 3/5, just UPDATE!