PDA

View Full Version : The dark side of Nintendo Wifi....

Neo-Theo
3rd February 2006, 12:08 AM
My friend Federal, other friends, and I are starting a new DS wifi forums, except it's not your typical run of the mill DS wifi message board because we have introduced gambling to the DS in the form of Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing Wild World, and hopefully Metroid Prime Hunters when it comes out. Basically you bet on racers and if your racer wins a tournament you and the racer are awarded prizes from Animal Crossing Wild World whether it be cold hard bells or just plain rare items.

So we're hoping people here like my friend, Federal's idea and if you do please join so we can make this idea a possibility ASAP.

It's the Nintendo WFC Gambling Community!

[link removed]

SuperShadow the Hedgehog
3rd February 2006, 12:40 AM
You can't advertise other forums, against the rules.

9voltdude
3rd February 2006, 12:59 AM
You can't advertise other forums, against the rules.
but are you aloud to do it on pm because I have been getting a few messages of people wanting me to join there forums.

SuperShadow the Hedgehog
3rd February 2006, 1:06 AM
I would think so, as long as they allow it first.

Neo-Theo
3rd February 2006, 1:09 AM
Sorry didn't know, but still check the dang forums out if you value the few quality forums out there full of nice true gamers.

Swampy
3rd February 2006, 1:13 AM
Sorry didn't know, but still check the dang forums out if you value the few quality forums out there full of nice true gamers.
Too late. I PMed you the sad pic of the damage you have done. *shakes head*

9voltdude
3rd February 2006, 1:21 AM
nice going neo.

Swampy
3rd February 2006, 1:25 AM
nice going neo.
While we can't post random pics on the board, we can through pm. *evil grin*

Dragonfree
3rd February 2006, 1:28 AM
Giving links to forums is allowed in PMs, but only if the person you send it to requested it - if some random person suddenly PMs you to join a forum, you can report them and get their PM permissions removed.

And advertising forums in here is not allowed, so... *closes*

9voltdude
3rd February 2006, 1:29 AM
behold the pm I sent you neo.