PDA

View Full Version : What stats should i EV train these pokemon in?

Tino
3rd February 2006, 8:46 AM
I have a horsea, dratini, rhyhorn and ponyta (all lvl 5). They were left over eggs that i had in my pc after giving some pokemon to my classmate.

Im supposed to fight him next friday and he has a few lvl 100s so i was wondering what to ev train my party in, i also need good movesets for them.

*sorry if this is in the wrong section, i dont know where else to put it in.

edit: oh ya, i have a blissey-it evolved at lvl 6 (serious, lvl 15) and a larvitar (docile, lvl 5) now, what should i ev train them in aside from hp for blissey?

Electrobulb
3rd February 2006, 9:46 AM
EV train Dratini in speed and sp attack, and horsea in SP attack and speed aswell. Ryhorn should be a tank, dfense and attack just incase and ponyta SP attack and speed yet again.

Tino
3rd February 2006, 10:26 AM
Thanks Electrobulb

Absol!
3rd February 2006, 10:27 AM
Natures please :)

Tino
3rd February 2006, 11:43 AM
They're all serious or some other neutral nature

edit: dratini has a brave nature (high atk/low spd), sorry about that

Tino
6th March 2006, 11:57 AM
Im very sorry for bumping this thread and double posting but i just realized that my questions still haven't been answered.

What should I EV train my larvitar, dratini, ponyta, and horsea in? I was thinking of making tyranitar a physical sweeper but i think ill make dragonite do that instead, i really dont know what to do with kingdra because it has even stats. Please also give good movesets. Here's a list of what i plan to EV train my party in:

Tyranitar- Hp/Sp.Atk
Dragonite- Atk/Spd
Rapidash- Sp.Atk/Spd
Kingdra- ?? (w/def?)

I got one of those seedots with weird movesets (giga drain, solarbeam, leech seed, frustration) and i bred it twice so now i have a gentle lvl 5 seedot (useless) and an egg. I was planning to raise the baby seedot to lvl 31 so it'll learn sunny day and breed it again. I was thinking of letting it keep solarbeam and sunny day ('cause it has chlorophyll) and let it learn extrasensory and faint attack/explosion but that just my offensive, inexperienced self talking. What attacks should i let it learn and how should i EV train it? (atk/sp.atk, minimal spd and hp?)

magnemiteZ
6th March 2006, 6:14 PM
I have a horsea, dratini, rhyhorn and ponyta (all lvl 5). They were left over eggs that i had in my pc after giving some pokemon to my classmate.

Im supposed to fight him next friday and he has a few lvl 100s so i was wondering what to ev train my party in, i also need good movesets for them.

*sorry if this is in the wrong section, i dont know where else to put it in.

edit: o ya, i have a blissey-it evolved at lvl 6 (serious, lvl 15) and a larvitar (docile, lvl 5) now, wat should i ev train them in aside from hp for blissey?
This really isn't a team to rate... This is more like "GIVE ME A TEAM!!" And that isn't allowed. No movesets. No Items. No Natures (origionally). And you didn't even post a proper team.
Did you read the stickied thread by Shining Mew?
OR the stickied thread by chaos952... HERE! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99130)

But for the sake of it, I will suggest improvements for your future team...
Kingdra@ Leftovers
Modest Nature Prefered
Evs-180 Speed, 252 Sp Attack, 78 HP
-Surf
-Rain Dance
-Rest
-Ice Beam

Dragonite@ Leftovers
Mild Nature Prefered
Evs-200 Sp Attack, 120 HP, 90 Attack, 100 Sp Def
-Thunder Bolt
-Fire Blast
-Brick Break
-EQ
(Mixed Sweeper, because you will have a Tyranitar)

Tyranitar@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature Prefered
Evs-252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
-Dragon Dance
-Rock Slide
-EQ
-Aerial Ace/Taunt

Blissey@ Leftovers
Bold Nature Prefered
Evs-252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Sp Def
-Softboiled
-Aromatherapy
-Seismic Toss
-T Wave

ZNtelle
7th March 2006, 4:14 AM
If Tyranitar is there to DD, why not try Subpunch Dragonite? Anyways, the reason why EVs are so hard to set here is because I don't have your Pokemon's IVs. I need those to set an accurate EV spread.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
EVs: Some HP, Some Spd, Most in Atk and SAtk
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

snorlax
7th March 2006, 4:45 AM
you can flameclaw w/ dragonite but dont

magnemiteZ
7th March 2006, 1:04 PM
^lol, Please don't

If Tyranitar is there to DD, why not try Subpunch Dragonite? Anyways, the reason why EVs are so hard to set here is because I don't have your Pokemon's IVs. I need those to set an accurate EV spread.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
EVs: Some HP, Some Spd, Most in Atk and SAtk
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
I was thinking of that, but meh.
Brick Break works well in game.

Tino
8th March 2006, 8:18 AM
Thnx again, sorry about the wrong format, i might change the items though to choice band for tyranitar, etc. Some of those "builds" are from smogon.com aren't they?

By the way, can anyone give suggestions for my shiftry?