PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I've got a little question about bashing in fics.

pokeplayer984
3rd February 2006, 3:57 PM
Okay, I understand that bashing is highly against the rules and all, but with how my next chapter for The Deadliest Tournament is being done, there is serious questioning about it.

Now first off, understand that Damien (Yes, Charmander's former trainer.) is the one being bashed. Next, understand that the reason is because in the fic he had a mind controlled pokemon kill Misty's Golduck. Finally, also understand that it's the charcter's opinion as well as a bash at the same time.

Basically, in my next chapter, every charcter at the funeral of Golduck considers Damien "A heartlees bas*ard from hell." Those are the actual words being used.

Since it is the charcter's opinion, is it okay to put in or not?

Dragonfree
3rd February 2006, 3:59 PM
Of course... if characters hating other characters weren't allowed, it would make for a pretty shallow collection of fics, wouldn't it? o-o

Jetx
3rd February 2006, 4:52 PM
Yes, rivalry and anger makes fics good sometimes. But warn them before swearing.

pokeplayer984
3rd February 2006, 5:04 PM
Dragonfree: Thank you so much! I'll make sure to tell others that you approved it so they don't question it. (Though it will be about a month before I finish.)

Jetx: Well, there is no rivalry against Damien for it, but there is a great deal of anger. (Espcially from Misty.) However, there is also the pure want for cold-blooded revenge. The way I twist this R rated fic is just amazing in itself.

Oh, and don't worry, it was warn from the beginning that the swearing would be harsh AND high.

Okay, now that I've received my answer, a mod can close this. :)