-Dragon Breath
-Rain Dance/Rest/Agility

there isn't much variety for this Pokemon. ._.;

Horn Drill
4th February 2006, 7:22 AM
You don't really need Ice Beam and Dragonbreath on Kingdra. o.o

SHUCKLE MAN
6th February 2006, 7:37 PM
I would have Rest and Rain Dance instead of Agility and Double Team but it is my friend's choice at the end of the day. this is only advice.

ZNtelle
7th February 2006, 2:52 AM
Tell your friend that Double Team is a waste of his own time. He could be KOing a ton of stuff instead of wasting time raising his evasiveness, during which there still is the chance that he gets hit.

Freakshow
7th February 2006, 3:21 AM
Or you could explain that Double Team turns the strategy battling of pokemon into luck battling, which isn't very good.

ShinobiGhost
9th February 2006, 1:24 AM
I think the level of seriousness some people have about this game is sad. I'm not trying to act like I'm better than anyone here, but lets stop taking things so seriously and rambling on about " skill ". We're not exactly playing chess here, most 10 year olds with the same amount of time could click a few buttons to throw in the necessary moves and make a competitive team. All it really is, is skill out of repetition with basic strategy.

You want to use Double Team, use Double Team, it doesn't bother me one bit. The only people that get iritated by it, are usually people that got the bad end of the stick a few times, so they throw in the " luck " card. You're lowering the probability of _____ pokemon getting hit, and thus, using a strategy by doing so.

aipomkong
9th February 2006, 5:44 PM
most 10 year olds with the same amount of time could click a few buttons to throw in the necessary moves and make a competitive team. All it really is, is skill out of repetition with basic strategy.

yes. A competitive team that sucks and will win approx. 0 battles in 500 battles

ShinobiGhost
9th February 2006, 8:28 PM
yes. A competitive team that sucks and will win approx. 0 battles in 500 battles

Explain to me how the process of clicking the down/up key and A button is some sort of amazing skill that only few can master. You guys cry too much, and its getting old. You throw more hissy fits about one move that is really not all that effective than anyone I have ever seen.

Double Team is a part of the game and lowers a Pokemons probability, of getting hit. The same can be said for things like: Confusion, Freezing/Burning off of Ice Beam/Flamethrower, etc.

You can't say one thing is luck without pointing at the rest of them, and why they may be side effects of already good moves, the fact remains there is a small probability that you can make a Pokemon completely immobile for around 3 turns. I'd say thats a lot more dangerous than Double Team.

Just because random luck master beat you because he pumped Double Team for 6 turns, doesn't mean you can cry about it all over the message boards. Pokemon works off probability, and if you're lowering the probability of your Pokemon getting hit, you are using an EFFECTIVE and VALID strategy. It has nothing to do with luck, it has to do with probability, which this game -is- based off of, regardless of what you think.

At the end of the day, you can whine all you want, but Double Team is still going to be around, because it is a valid move that can be part of a relatively decent strategy. I don't use it, but I kill people who do, and if I don't? Big deal, move on.

aipomkong
9th February 2006, 10:19 PM
i am contemplating slitting my wrists right now

SHUCKLE MAN
10th February 2006, 7:45 PM
I agree with both of you really. Double team is banned (sort of) for a reason. This is just like how ubers are banned. it is because they are too good. However, in theory Double Team is part of the strategy of Pokemon. It may be annoying but it is still part of the strategy. (I have only used Double team once on a Shuckle and I found that it helped a lot in certain situations but sometimes it made little affect.)

aipomkong
10th February 2006, 8:51 PM
ok double team isn't cheap anymore, lets allow ubers into RS OU as they are also now not cheap in OU

._.

Delta
10th February 2006, 9:18 PM
Double team is the cheapest strategy ever:

Umbreon Use DT 6 times. (P)Hazer appears, so you use taunt. Who the f*ck is going to stop you? And sure-hit moves are crap and don´t beat anyone. surely, you´ll always win, but there´s no skill at all

And, Shinobighost, you´re a fool if you think that by just throwing 6 random pokemon you´ll win battles. team building requires a lot more than that. You should know that if you´d played NB for a while

ShinobiGhost
10th February 2006, 10:19 PM
NB is a joke, end of story, and before you start rambling on about how wrong I am on this also, I'll lay down why it is.

1.) No work is required for any of it, you can simply pull some strategies off of sites like Smogon.com and win more than 50% of your battles if you have half a brain ( I have done this, and succeeded )

2.) You have have multiples of items that would not be possible using a regular game cartridge or two even, for instance a team full of Pokemon with Leftovers.

3.) You can give them a variety of TM's, for instance you can have a whole team full of Pokemon with EQ if you'd like, which would mean you would have to get to that point in the game 6 times over to get said TM for all of your Pokemon.

4.) Joke strategies like Smeargle can dominate because people can basically do whatever they want, whenever they want, with any Pokemon. Because of this, it is a necessity people build teams, or at least parts of them, to stop this one strategy. If that isn't cheap, I don't know what is.

At the end of the day, you can cry as much as you want about Double Team, but the fact of the matter is, it -seems- so bad to you because the probability of you missing is increased on Netbattle. I can prove this using both Paralysis and Sleep, I have -never- been frozen for as many turns on the actual game by paralysis that Netbattle attempts to convey.

The probability system on Netbattle is flawed, which is why you can sit there for 10 turns asleep. That doesn't happen in the real game. You know what does happen in the real game? Nothing involving the strategies many of you live and die by. I'd frankly like to see your teams on your cartridges :), I'd enjoy sweeping them with 2 Pokemon, it'd be fun.

Netbattle requires no training or work, and might aswell be backgammon in terms of strategy. Also, don't bring your idealistic strategies into IN-GAME TEAM RATE, they aren't talking about Netbattle here, they're playing on an actual cartridge.

Also, if any of you who hold Netbattle up as some sort of God send program have actually attended -real- link battle tournaments, how did you fair? I'm guessing not very well, and you cried when you lost and went back to Netbattle.

Oh and one more thing, last night I created a team where all of the Pokemon on it had Double Team, and I laughed while guys like the above posters whined about it. Now I will proceed to get flamed for bashing their psuedo-strategic God send " Netbattle ".

* Puts on his flame resistant suit *

Lets see it boys.

Delta
10th February 2006, 11:29 PM
NB is a joke, end of story, and before you start rambling on about how wrong I am on this also, I'll lay down why it is.

1.) No work is required for any of it, you can simply pull some strategies off of sites like Smogon.com and win more than 50% of your battles if you have half a brain ( I have done this, and succeeded )

You´ve only succeded against N00bs. Just by looking at the smogondex doesn´t mean you can win. Throwing 6 random pokemon with fixed movesets isn´t enough

2.) You have have multiples of items that would not be possible using a regular game cartridge or two even, for instance a team full of Pokemon with Leftovers.

Multiple lefties can be obtained in-game in battle frontier in emerald. pinch berries are obtainable through colloseum, and you can trade other items, so stop being a retarded

3.) You can give them a variety of TM's, for instance you can have a whole team full of Pokemon with EQ if you'd like, which would mean you would have to get to that point in the game 6 times over to get said TM for all of your Pokemon.

just trade to get the TMs, or breed. Again, you´re being stupid

4.) Joke strategies like Smeargle can dominate because people can basically do whatever they want, whenever they want, with any Pokemon. Because of this, it is a necessity people build teams, or at least parts of them, to stop this one strategy. If that isn't cheap, I don't know what is.

Smeargle has the best movepool in the game, but it´s stats are crappy, and that compensates. Also, if you can´t counter smeargle, you really suck, as you only need a (P)hazer

At the end of the day, you can cry as much as you want about Double Team, but the fact of the matter is, it -seems- so bad to you because the probability of you missing is increased on Netbattle. I can prove this using both Paralysis and Sleep, I have -never- been frozen for as many turns on the actual game by paralysis that Netbattle attempts to convey.

You´re just unlucky about stats. And DT IS CHEAP

The probability system on Netbattle is flawed, which is why you can sit there for 10 turns asleep. That doesn't happen in the real game. You know what does happen in the real game? Nothing involving the strategies many of you live and die by. I'd frankly like to see your teams on your cartridges :), I'd enjoy sweeping them with 2 Pokemon, it'd be fun.

Max turns asleep in NB=3. My team on the cartridge is good as well

Netbattle requires no training or work, and might aswell be backgammon in terms of strategy. Also, don't bring your idealistic strategies into IN-GAME TEAM RATE, they aren't talking about Netbattle here, they're playing on an actual cartridge.

NB just makes it easier. Adn it doesn´t matter if it´s NB or in-game, we were discussing Double team, which applies for both

Also, if any of you who hold Netbattle up as some sort of God send program have actually attended -real- link battle tournaments, how did you fair? I'm guessing not very well, and you cried when you lost and went back to Netbattle.

personally, i didn´t

Oh and one more thing, last night I created a team where all of the Pokemon on it had Double Team, and I laughed while guys like the above posters whined about it. Now I will proceed to get flamed for bashing their psuedo-strategic God send " Netbattle ".

That team sucked

Lets see it boys.

i could have rumbled a lot more about why your post sucked, BTW, i´ll leave it like this for now

DragonDance
11th February 2006, 12:19 AM
NB is a joke, end of story, and before you start rambling on about how wrong I am on this also, I'll lay down why it is. Okay, what the **** are you smoking? NetBattle >>>>>>>> In Game by how much a blue whale is bigger than an ant

1.) No work is required for any of it, you can simply pull some strategies off of sites like Smogon.com and win more than 50% of your battles if you have half a brain ( I have done this, and succeeded ) yes there is work to be done as there is way more to battling than just picking random pokes. u need Skill, luck, and good Prediction to win

2.) You have have multiples of items that would not be possible using a regular game cartridge or two even, for instance a team full of Pokemon with Leftovers. ty for proving yourself wrong. NetBattle makes that so people arn't stuck with shitty sitrus berries and shell bells._.

3.) You can give them a variety of TM's, for instance you can have a whole team full of Pokemon with EQ if you'd like, which would mean you would have to get to that point in the game 6 times over to get said TM for all of your Pokemon.read above bolded comment only replace items with moves

4.) Joke strategies like Smeargle can dominate because people can basically do whatever they want, whenever they want, with any Pokemon. Because of this, it is a necessity people build teams, or at least parts of them, to stop this one strategy. If that isn't cheap, I don't know what is.lol smeargle

At the end of the day, you can cry as much as you want about Double Team, but the fact of the matter is, it -seems- so bad to you because the probability of you missing is increased on Netbattle. I can prove this using both Paralysis and Sleep, I have -never- been frozen for as many turns on the actual game by paralysis that Netbattle attempts to convey. to make the game more damn fair. Freeze hax = gay so they do that to still make it as real as possible and to make it fair

The probability system on Netbattle is flawed, which is why you can sit there for 10 turns asleep. That doesn't happen in the real game. You know what does happen in the real game? Nothing involving the strategies many of you live and die by. I'd frankly like to see your teams on your cartridges :), I'd enjoy sweeping them with 2 Pokemon, it'd be fun.sleeping for 10 turns = major hax

Netbattle requires no training or work, and might aswell be backgammon in terms of strategy. Also, don't bring your idealistic strategies into IN-GAME TEAM RATE, they aren't talking about Netbattle here, they're playing on an actual cartridge.no pokemon is more like chess. and yes we can because, save hidden power, most of the statigies work ingame aswell.

Also, if any of you who hold Netbattle up as some sort of God send program have actually attended -real- link battle tournaments, how did you fair? I'm guessing not very well, and you cried when you lost and went back to Netbattle. 'real' link battle tourneys = double team fest...

Oh and one more thing, last night I created a team where all of the Pokemon on it had Double Team, and I laughed while guys like the above posters whined about it. Now I will proceed to get flamed for bashing their psuedo-strategic God send " Netbattle ". lol noob. u prolly lost to weezing

* Puts on his flame resistant suit *

Lets see it boys.
you must really suck to mess with the experts...

-SL;157;;munchlax;;112;

Tazzler
11th February 2006, 1:42 AM
Okay, there is a skill. it is called predicting. Predicting can be really hard and it tskes a lot of skill to predict well. In team building, you have to think a lot to get a perfect team. If I replace pogey1 with pogey2, will I gain a pogey3 weakness? Since pogey1 covers pogey2, then I don't need move1 on pogey3?

ShinobiGhost
11th February 2006, 4:09 AM
The tears flowing from the eyes or these posters is almost too funny to watch. Upset because I bashed their false messiah, and if you consider yourself a Pokemon expert you need to see sunlight more often, in response to the above posters remark.

Netbattle is a joke, and most of those teams used in strategies would not be used in link battles ( which I go to several of ), mainly because the people who play Netbattle are too lazy, they pop on whatever movesets/strategies smogon.com says work and roll with it. They don't think, they copy, there's a big difference. If you think pressing buttons involves skill, you need your head examined.

Pokemon is a hobby, not a way of life, it should be analyzed to a decent degree, not to an insane one that you guys attempt. Also, being as its a hobby/game, its going to have major problems.

Please, wipe the tears from your eyes, I don't care how bad you get owned by Double Team. Oh and I think its time to insert my classic post for guys like you.

.................................................. ................................................. .............
............................................CRY MORE NOOB!..................................
...........................„„„„„„„„_.............. .................................................. ............
..................../``` /:::::::::::```~,.................................. ....................................
................../:::,/```'''''''''''````-- ,:::\............................................. ........................
..................|::/ · · · · · · · · ·|::::|........................................... .........................
...................\| · ·„„„_ - -_„„„ ·|::/.................................................. ........___.....
...................-|· · ·õ-`|::|‘ -õ· ·|:/|................................................. .._-~`` · · · \..
...................|;| · · · / · \ · · · | ;/........................................., ---~`` · ` · · · · , /..
...................`-| · · · ¯ ¯ · · · ·|`......................................./` · · · · · ·_·,·-````'.....
......................\ · ·`¯¯¯¯` ·,,- |,..................................../ · · · · · · /_,,__,,.........
........................`\ · · ¯· · /-` / ``~-,.............___........../ · ·'~,,,_· `· · · ·`|· ·\........
.........................| ·-¯¯¯ · /::::::::::::`/``¯/¯::::::::\......./· · · ·· · · ·\ /· · · |· · | \......
.....................,`:| ·/¯¯\`~,/::::::::::::::/::::/::::/¯¯¯¯`-,_,| · · · · · · · |· · · ·/· · ·|·/......
................-~`:::|· /::::::\·/::::::::::::::/::/``::::::::::::::::::/ `-_¯¯``~`¯ /`· · / · · / /.......
....._..-~`/::::::::| ·/:::::::/::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::/:\ · ·`-,,--,__/,__/,_, / '.........
.../::::::::/:::::::::|/::::::::/:::::::::::::/:::::::::\::::::::::::::|::::\· ·· ·``~-~--~ ’..................
..|:::::::::|::::::::::|:::::::/:::::::::::::/::::::::::::\:::::::::::::|::::::\ · · · · · /......................
./:\::::::::|::::::::::|::::::/::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::\:::::::::::::\::::::¯¯~~¯|........ ...............
/:::\:::::::\::::::::::|::::/:::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::``~-,_,,_______,__,-'................... .....
::::\::::::::\:::::::::|:::/::::::::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/.............................................
:::::\:::::::::\:::::::|::/:::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/................................. .............
:::::::\:::::::::\:::::|:/:::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/...............................................
:::::::::\:::::::::\:::|::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/................................... .............
::::::::::|::::::::::\:|::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|.............. ...................................
::::::::::|::::::::::::|:/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\........... ........................ ..............
::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::\.................................. ..............
::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::\................................. ..............
::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::\................................ ..............

Delta
11th February 2006, 4:28 AM
The tears flowing from the eyes or these posters is almost too funny to watch. Upset because I bashed their false messiah, and if you consider yourself a Pokemon expert you need to see sunlight more often, in response to the above posters remark.

For craps sake...

Netbattle is a joke, and most of those teams used in strategies would not be used in link battles ( which I go to several of ), mainly because the people who play Netbattle are too lazy, they pop on whatever movesets/strategies smogon.com says work and roll with it. They don't think, they copy, there's a big difference. If you think pressing buttons involves skill, you need your head examined.

Almost every strategy used in NB can be used in-game. Stop flaming NB because you can´t win

Please, wipe the tears from your eyes, I don't care how bad you get owned by Double Team. Oh and I think its time to insert my classic post for guys like you.

So, "pressing a few buttons" don´t involve skill, but using DT and beg for the next attack to miss does? Stop being a f*cking retarded, DT relies on luck, and on luck only. If NB was that simple, everyone would win and that doesn´´t happen

loling at the time it took you to make that stupid drawing, and also loling at how retarded is your post

DragonDance
11th February 2006, 5:05 AM
A-f*cking-MEN, LF
you no what mr. double team praiser, for a guy who claims hes a gansta (y would 'ganstas' be in pokemon forums anyway?), u seen pretty stupid for trying to argue with us, the supirior battlers. you make me ashamed to be North American.

oh, and that pic you made was Liberachi gay
*waits for Shining Mew to ban him*
-SL;157;;munchlax;;112;

ShinobiGhost
11th February 2006, 6:41 AM
I didn't make that drawing, you can find them on the internet, however I did type " Cry More Noob! "

kthxstfuquitcrying

Oh and for the road:

.................................................. ................................................. .............
............................................CRY MORE NOOB!..................................
...........................„„„„„„„„_.............. .................................................. ............
..................../``` /:::::::::::```~,.................................. ....................................
................../:::,/```'''''''''''````-- ,:::\............................................. ........................
..................|::/ · · · · · · · · ·|::::|........................................... .........................
...................\| · ·„„„_ - -_„„„ ·|::/.................................................. ........___.....
...................-|· · ·õ-`|::|‘ -õ· ·|:/|................................................. .._-~`` · · · \..
...................|;| · · · / · \ · · · | ;/........................................., ---~`` · ` · · · · , /..
...................`-| · · · ¯ ¯ · · · ·|`......................................./` · · · · · ·_·,·-````'.....
......................\ · ·`¯¯¯¯` ·,,- |,..................................../ · · · · · · /_,,__,,.........
........................`\ · · ¯· · /-` / ``~-,.............___........../ · ·'~,,,_· `· · · ·`|· ·\........
.........................| ·-¯¯¯ · /::::::::::::`/``¯/¯::::::::\......./· · · ·· · · ·\ /· · · |· · | \......
.....................,`:| ·/¯¯\`~,/::::::::::::::/::::/::::/¯¯¯¯`-,_,| · · · · · · · |· · · ·/· · ·|·/......
................-~`:::|· /::::::\·/::::::::::::::/::/``::::::::::::::::::/ `-_¯¯``~`¯ /`· · / · · / /.......
....._..-~`/::::::::| ·/:::::::/::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::/:\ · ·`-,,--,__/,__/,_, / '.........
.../::::::::/:::::::::|/::::::::/:::::::::::::/:::::::::\::::::::::::::|::::\· ·· ·``~-~--~ ’..................
..|:::::::::|::::::::::|:::::::/:::::::::::::/::::::::::::\:::::::::::::|::::::\ · · · · · /......................
./:\::::::::|::::::::::|::::::/::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::\:::::::::::::\::::::¯¯~~¯|........ ...............
/:::\:::::::\::::::::::|::::/:::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::``~-,_,,_______,__,-'................... .....
::::\::::::::\:::::::::|:::/::::::::::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/.............................................
:::::\:::::::::\:::::::|::/:::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/................................. .............
:::::::\:::::::::\:::::|:/:::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/...............................................
:::::::::\:::::::::\:::|::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/................................... .............
::::::::::|::::::::::\:|::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|.............. ...................................
::::::::::|::::::::::::|:/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\........... ........................ ..............
::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::\.................................. ..............
::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::\................................. ..............
::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::\................................ ..............

ShinobiGhost
11th February 2006, 6:51 AM
A-f*cking-MEN, LF
you no what mr. double team praiser, for a guy who claims hes a gansta (y would 'ganstas' be in pokemon forums anyway?), u seen pretty stupid for trying to argue with us, the supirior battlers. you make me ashamed to be North American.

oh, and that pic you made was Liberachi gay
*waits for Shining Mew to ban him*
-SL;157;;munchlax;;112;

Oh and its from the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force if you're refering to " #1 In The Hood G ". Way to be a socially devoid moron, you fail.

Moveset for Steve's Legend@Mom's house
Nature: Cry baby
EV's: 252@Failure, 252@Wasted Seed, 6@Intelligence
1.) Cry
2.) Baton Pass ( Usually to his uber elite friends )
3.) Fail at Grammar
4.) Suicide

What do you think? I think it looks spectacular, definitely belongs on a championship forums team.

Rudoku
11th February 2006, 1:43 PM
tl;dr
Stop posting.

P.S. I'll beat you in a link battle using the Umbreon + White Herb Aerodactyl combo if you live in MD. Or when Diamond/Pearl are released.

P.P.S. The only ascii art that isn't retarded is the Mario riding Yoshi picture. This one isn't that, so it's retarded.

aipomkong
11th February 2006, 1:56 PM
lol Aqua Teen Hunger Force is great

anyway, tbh in this whole thread i haven't said double team is gay so meh.

Anyway, I just don't see why you are that badly against NetBattle, I mean it is just an easy way to play people across the world. Entering Nintendo events usually costs money as of travel fare, and to be perfectly honest, is pretty much a waste of time when you think about how long it takes to train up to level 100 with ev training and getting enough TM's and the correct Hidden Power for each Pokemon you use it on.

Yes it is for the lazy, but that's how most like it, in the world we live in, a lot of people are obese and lazy, so that figures.
Also 98% of the movesets listed on Smogon.com were made a long time before the 'new' Smogon was even created.
Smogon didn't just pop up with those movesets in a matter of milli-seconds, with 1-5 movesets for every pokemon.
No pressing buttons doesn't take skill, but the thinking behind does to some tiny extent, although NetBattle is full of people with no brain cells, so battles are pretty piss-poor now.

Also guys who call themselves 'experts' shut up for at least one second, people have their own opinions, accept it, they do not have to agree that NB is the god you make it out to be.
I would trade link-battles for NB any day, if Pokemon was socially accepted, and didn't cost so much in travel fares.

To finish ShinobiGhost, while you have a point, that whining about DT is stupid as it is part of the game, whining about the 'NB Pokemoners of today' is pretty stupid as well, as they will not stop playing on NetBattle no matter how many times you insult them or call them 'noobs'

To be honest saying that they are crying about it is pretty pathetic, seeming as they are offviously not. (Unless they are 9)

But yes, you do have a good point in all, but you are just putting it across in such a way that no one actually cares, and will just fob you off as an idiot.

(Wow probably my first post that is 'tl;dr')

Edit:

Now Playing: Sonata Arctica - Fullmoon

DragonDance
11th February 2006, 3:11 PM
Oh and its from the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force if you're refering to " #1 In The Hood G ". Way to be a socially devoid moron, you fail.

Moveset for Steve's Legend@Mom's house
Nature: Cry baby
EV's: 252@Failure, 252@Wasted Seed, 6@Intelligence
1.) Cry
2.) Baton Pass ( Usually to his uber elite friends )
3.) Fail at Grammar
4.) Suicide

What do you think? I think it looks spectacular, definitely belongs on a championship forums team.

A) i'm not whining about double team so stfu about that (i'm 13 0ma not 9)
B) it's just a form, you don't need 'perfect' grammar. and btw, it's better than alot of poeple here.
C) that 'ms' is so gay, it makes elton john look straight (and he's married)
D) you are a moron because you are begging to be banned

Delta
11th February 2006, 7:52 PM
my sig just says everything...

Freakshow
11th February 2006, 8:14 PM
Well, Mr. Shheeen00bygoose, Double Team is banned for a reason.
-It unstabilizes the luck in competitive battling. Seriously, just hope for a miss and straight DT up. Also, luck in other moves except for OHKOs arent that extreme. Even if both sides have DT, this will turn into a long and boring match. It also causes strategy battling to drop into a luck battling which isn't good.

-DT is made because of the anime, I think. While in the anime you can easily counter DT, in the game, the creators just can't turn this to like to anime and makes up An invisible stat called Evasion.

-I can picture you flaming hot with anger now\

-try NetBattle yourself if you don't mind.

-It is a strategy IN THE ANIME ONLY

Also this is for you
...................`-| · · · \¯ ¯\ · · · ·|`......................................./` · · · · · ·_·,·-````'.....

That's what you are, not us.

Delta
12th February 2006, 5:50 AM
lol, Quaza-A just said everything that needed to be said. Hopefully, no more
n00bs will come saying that DT is great

SapphireL
12th February 2006, 6:20 AM
okay, we're done. ._.; no more arguin' please.

CLOSED.

Lets see it boys.
:rolleyes: