PDA

View Full Version : Oh the hassle!!! (moan)

Crazedyanma
4th February 2006, 3:14 AM
Hi. I'm new to the forums and I'm honestly glad to be here after some time of using serebii.net. Now I have finally decided to join you guys. Although I joined a little while ago, I had trouble getting organized. Plus I had very little time on doing it. The worst of it all is: I still need much help! Anyways, it is a true honor to post on this awsome forum!

Prelude
4th February 2006, 3:22 AM
Welcome to SPPf! Here are some nice places to go to before someone does something to you...
User CP (http://www.serebiiforums.com/usercp.php)
Get your signature checked! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=103081)
Newbie FAQ (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=91015)
Search (http://www.serebiiforums.com/search.php)
Adopt-a-newbie agency (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=87521)
Da Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/rules.html)

~The staff~ (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showgroups.php)
Italicised - Moderator
Italicised + - Moderator +
BOLD - Super Moderator
BOLD ITALICISED - Admin.

Angeling
4th February 2006, 5:02 AM
Welcome to SPPf, and remember to read and abide by the rules. And I am one of the authorized members to check signatures, and I am quite strict with it.. I even PM people I see that don't check it..

Anyway, here's another link that's from the announcements that was recently made by the SMod Latios. - Reading the first post, it helps! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=104750)

Now, have fun and stay out of trouble.

Locke Yggdrasill
4th February 2006, 5:05 AM
Well, if you still need help, you can come to my Adopt-A-Newbie Agency. The link can be found in Goose Gladwell's post.

Crazedyanma
4th February 2006, 5:47 AM
By the By, I won't be on the computer for a day or two, so don't be suprised if I don't reply.

Well, don't everyone speak at once. Or is that it? I've only been away for a day. Then again, you could be busy with other new members and stuff. On second thought disregard this.

Neon Lite
6th February 2006, 1:25 AM
Yes. Welcome to SPPF. I'm Evan. Et cetera. Enjoy yourself...aaaand what not?

Eszett
6th February 2006, 1:29 AM
^Oof...don't double post. It angers the populus.

Salutations, crazedyanma! I can check your sig too. I have a strong working knowledge of the signature rules and can split any images for you that may be too large.

Also, if you don't like the skin on the forum, you can quickly change it by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page and using the selector on the left-hand side. Experiment with several different skins until you find one that suits your tastes. And enjoy your stay. :)

Crazedyanma
6th February 2006, 4:17 AM
Oh man! I've gotten in trouble twice already, and it's only my first post! I hate it when I only get things halfway right! I do appreciate you guys' hospitality though.

Neon Lite
6th February 2006, 4:39 AM
You're not doing anything bad at all, Crazed. Just a few minor mistakes, 'tis all...nothing I'd worry about.

Crazedyanma
6th February 2006, 11:59 PM
You're not doing anything bad at all, Crazed. Just a few minor mistakes, 'tis all...nothing I'd worry about.
Uhhhhhhhh I guess you can see why I have named myself that eh?

Neon Lite
7th February 2006, 12:31 AM
Yes indeedy...I think...eheheheheheh...

Locke Yggdrasill
7th February 2006, 12:33 AM
-.-;
Well, the only thing you can do is not worry. Just come in like you hold some significance, and it will eventually grow into real significance. =D

Final Flash
7th February 2006, 1:02 AM
The new member song

♪Hey......
Welcome to the forums
Please read the rules
Please listen to goose Gladwell
But normally Kyukon
Respect the mods
Don't abuse the smileys------------------------------
And Have fun at the forums♪

What do you think?

Locke Yggdrasill
7th February 2006, 1:07 AM
♪Hey......
Welcome to the forums
Please read the rules
But normally Kyukon
Respect the mods
Horrid. Terrible. [/Simon Cowell]

Crazedyanma
7th February 2006, 1:12 AM
The new member song

♪Hey......
Welcome to the forums
Please read the rules
But normally Kyukon
Respect the mods

What do you think?
I think I died and went to hell. (yucking...) Just joshin! But seriously, could you imagine that being sung in real life? Don't worry or fret, I know you meant what you sung.

Final Flash
7th February 2006, 1:14 AM
I didn't sing it IRL. I just made it up.

Crazedyanma
7th February 2006, 1:38 AM
I didn't sing it IRL. I just made it up.
Tomato, tomoto. Anyways, I think I needed help with something but I can't remember. (hmmm...I know this one, it's on the tip of my nose, hmmm...) Oh yeah! I've been spending time on here trying to figure out certain things on here, mostly how to get pictures,banners, and all that good stuff, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where to go. Anyone care to help?

Locke Yggdrasill
7th February 2006, 1:45 AM
The Fanart section? There's pictures all around the internet. Or, heck, make one yerself. x3

Crazedyanma
7th February 2006, 2:19 AM
The Fanart section? There's pictures all around the internet. Or, heck, make one yerself. x3
That's the thing. I don't know how.

Socrates With A Lobotomy
7th February 2006, 2:33 AM
Do you have MS Paint? It comes with the computer.

Crazedyanma
7th February 2006, 3:57 AM
I do not have MS Paint. What would it matter if I did? I don't know how to use certain things on the computer; or properly use things. Believe me, IT SUCKS.

Locke Yggdrasill
7th February 2006, 4:16 AM
o.o; You can't get much simpler than Paint. What kind of computer do you have?

Crazedyanma
9th February 2006, 12:16 AM
It just so happens that I do have MS Paint after all. there are some pictures that I don't get how people made. Example: This one guy on the forums has a picture of a ruby or sapphire game hat has a pokemon center underwater. How do people make pictures like that? It couldn't have come from the game itself. The programers of those games never put in a pokemon center underwater. Oh yeah I forgot, I have a DELL.

Socrates With A Lobotomy
9th February 2006, 4:58 AM
By using sprite sheets.

Mastercougar
9th February 2006, 5:01 AM
Yes, you basicly take the sprites from the spritesheets and put them over the backgrounds in cool ways. But there's an art to doing it well.

Crazedyanma
10th February 2006, 12:37 AM
Well if I have to be an artist, then I guess I can't make pictures like those. I suck at being good at art. But I'll get good pics for my signature no matter what!

Socrates With A Lobotomy
10th February 2006, 12:47 AM
It's not that hard, once you get the hang of it... Look at the Fan Comics and Fan Sprites forums for tips.

Crazedyanma
10th February 2006, 11:48 PM
Hmmm...I guess I should learn about that. By the way, I have a question. How do you earn higher ranks?

Ludicolo
11th February 2006, 11:21 AM
Tomato, tomoto. Anyways, I think I needed help with something but I can't remember. (hmmm...I know this one, it's on the tip of my nose, hmmm...) Oh yeah! I've been spending time on here trying to figure out certain things on here, mostly how to get pictures,banners, and all that good stuff, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where to go. Anyone care to help?

Hi welcome to the forum, i always just joined and you'll fit in just fine so don't worry. If you wont a trainercard i can always make you one. Just Pm with all the details you wont on it. Or i could even teach you.

Crazedyanma
12th February 2006, 8:39 PM
Hi welcome to the forum, i always just joined and you'll fit in just fine so don't worry. If you wont a trainercard i can always make you one. Just Pm with all the details you wont on it. Or i could even teach you.I sure wish everone on this forum were as generous as you. (no offense) This topic is something to think about. It's not every day a guy would be willing to teach me something like this.