PDA

View Full Version : After Diamond & Pearl

Desert_Rose
4th February 2006, 10:42 PM
What kind of pokemon game do you think will be made after Diamond & Pearl?

~Fire&Ice~
4th February 2006, 11:44 PM
never thought of that. Isnt that a bit too far off in the future? I would think that they would either start another region based game or [dun, dun, dun....] they may even stop making more Pokemon and stop there... *gulps*

Redtag
5th February 2006, 3:41 AM
Nintendo is too greedy to stop making Pokemon games...Most likely, a enhancement to D/P will come out thus making us to go and buy it because the Big N says so

BelugaWhale
5th February 2006, 5:32 AM
Or, Revolution games.....

NFreak
5th February 2006, 1:02 PM
They already thought of almost 1,000 pokemon. It'll probably just be a new region.

Hoshi no Kabii
5th February 2006, 2:15 PM
An even bigger question is......what kinda game will D&P be? Searously, you people think to far into the futere. It will prolly be a 3rd diamond & perl, You know, with extras?

IchigoNeko
5th February 2006, 4:45 PM
An even bigger question is......what kinda game will D&P be? Searously, you people think to far into the futere. It will prolly be a 3rd diamond & perl, You know, with extras?

Yeah. That would make the most sense, since that's what they've done so far...(not with FR/LG though)

BelugaWhale
5th February 2006, 7:24 PM
True it would be an expansion pack, but do you think they will make that Water Blue, or Lighting Yellow? Or, whatever they have been calling them?

JazzJazz
5th February 2006, 7:25 PM

I think people are speculating about what type of game will be released after the fourth generation RPGs... if there's a third version to Diamond/Pearl it's just a bonus, not really a "new" game.

Redtag
5th February 2006, 10:00 PM
They already thought of almost 1,000 pokemon. It'll probably just be a new region.

When did they state that?

Kyaku
6th February 2006, 1:15 AM
Probably another D&P game. One that has animations. Then they'll probably make a Rev. Game. Then the 5th generation.

~Lati Master~
12th February 2006, 8:14 AM
Do you people now how theres the three pokemon games in each region except for kanto wat do you what would be a good name for the third game for diamond and pearl?

Kanto: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green. Remakes: FireRed & LeafGreen
Johto: Gold, Silver, Crystal
Hoenn, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
Orre: Pokemon Colosseum & Pokemon XD
Shinou, Diamond, Pearl ?????

Char1016
12th February 2006, 12:34 PM
Maybe they will not stop making pokemon games because pokemon is very popular in the world, almost everyone likes it. Maybe the new games will be in new platforms[ I mean after Nintendo DS ].

JazzJazz
12th February 2006, 6:37 PM
Maybe they will not stop making pokemon games because pokemon is very popular in the world, almost everyone likes it. Maybe the new games will be in new platforms[ I mean after Nintendo DS ].

Really, you think? Pokemon has become like Mario for Nintendo... it's a guaranteed money maker and will be around for a long time and on a number of future platforms/handhelds.

Haunter
12th February 2006, 7:16 PM
They'll probably make a third "D/P" - Onyx or some other stone - and then go on to make more games of the same type but ... better. Like what happened with R/B/Y and G/S/C. G/S/C were for the same platform as R/B/Y but were ... better.

Naraku_Diabolos
12th February 2006, 7:25 PM
No, because they have the versions named after birthstones.

VampirateMace
14th February 2006, 8:10 PM
That seems far-fetched there, Naraku.

bob799
15th February 2006, 2:22 AM
I think they will probably finally make a real RPG for the revolution or something that is 3d and has gameplay like the handheld ones, with actual wild pokemon and stuff.

Desert_Rose
18th February 2006, 5:37 AM
Do you people now how theres the three pokemon games in each region except for kanto wat do you what would be a good name for the third game for diamond and pearl?

??????, Diamond, Pearl ?????

You forgot Orre region.
Orre: Pokemon Colesseum and PokemonXD
As for the new region name. Dunno.

Kaimorse
18th February 2006, 6:02 AM
Well, it's a long way off yet. More things to think about. But a Pokémon RPG on the Revolution would be nice.

DarkGengar
21st February 2006, 7:37 PM
I guess they with probably stop makeing when they hit 1,000 or 2,000 or so

Mario in Da Sario
21st February 2006, 7:41 PM
A CROSSOVER!It's the only answer.

Frost Fire
25th February 2006, 3:04 PM
well, maybe they'll do an bonus game for diamond and pearl, like Onyx or Jade (Remember the false versions of pokemon diamond and jade?);107;

JazzJazz
26th February 2006, 12:00 AM
Whatever comes after Diamond/Pearl, I certainly hope it won't be anything like Colosseum or XD... those were a bit of a let-down. I wouldn't mind seeing something like Snap again, that game wasn't too bad (but a touch too short).

Samayowa
26th February 2006, 1:05 AM
Most likely they will make a third of the generation.. ie. Emerald Yellow and Crystal. And if they don't do that then I don't know what else they would make, maybe the next generation....but that would be a bit too early to start they fifth whem the fourth wouldn't even be released around the world yet.

Dunsparce
26th February 2006, 2:19 AM
The day when NoJ copyrighted Pokemon Emerald, they also it Diamond, Pearl, and a few other titles (One was White Gold(IIRC, White Gold has a one-word name in Japan, sorry fellow Johto fans >_<; ) and there were about 2 or 3 others)

The original thread about it was'nt very popular (WHY?!?!?!) But was confirmed. But that was When we first fiound out about Diamond and Pearl.
The thread was pruned long ago. People stopped posting after it was confirmed.

NO ONE cared then, all they cared about was the two that are coming out first ;-;

Like Chrono Brake/Break (A copyright to a Chrono game that was never even started on and most likely never will be), some of the titles will propably not be used :/

Manga_in_a_Bottle
26th February 2006, 5:02 AM
Many of you would be familier with the dumb-dumbs who prattle on about real-time battling. Actually, I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea if the big N experimented with the concept in a side game :/

~Sirnight~
26th February 2006, 5:07 AM
What about the rumored remakes of Gold and Silver? Or will they leave it at crystal...?

ESPEON FOREVER
26th February 2006, 5:46 AM
I'm sure they'll make another "stone-title" extra game like Yellow,Crystal and Emerald. Since there's gonna be games like Ranger, Mysterious Dungeon, and Trozei out there may not need to be a game in between D/P and the 3rd one. After a while there may even be another Orre/Shadow Pokemon game.

POKErUsAm
26th February 2006, 7:20 PM
What about the rumored remakes of Gold and Silver? Or will they leave it at crystal...?

they probably wont do that,i mean it is just a rumor.just b/c they did it to r/b doesnt mean they do it for gold and silver.............but i could be wrong.

o yea and they will probably make a remake of d/p.but that is far away.i wonder what it would it be called?;054;

JazzJazz
26th February 2006, 7:42 PM

There's been nothing official said about this, as far as I'm concerned there's no plans for them at the moment... Nintendo has it's focus on Diamond/Pearl and the fourth generation.

Thomas
26th February 2006, 9:46 PM
maybe a virtural reality game for revolution. that would be a good idea.

Shiny Heracross
26th February 2006, 9:48 PM
I'm thinking of a Pokemon Water Blue, as a third part to FR/LG, only Kanto takes no part in it. It could be a G/S/C remake, and as an end-of-game bonus, there could be the Orange Islands from the anime, rather than the Sevii.

Bulk
26th February 2006, 10:10 PM
I dought they'll do Aqua Blue, Thunder Yellow, Sunshine Gold, Midnight Silver, Whatever Crystal as they only did FR/LG because we needed the extra pokemon in the 3rd gne. With the fourth gen you can trade accross meaning there's little need to make one.

They'll probably do a Colleseum/XD then the 3rd installment. But I'm hoping for a full 3D MMORPG for the Revolution based in all the regions so far. That would be fun.

zuloon
27th February 2006, 1:53 AM
I hope they don't do remakes. It really slows the making of new pokemon games, and seriously ticks me off.

Desert_Rose
27th February 2006, 1:55 AM
FR/LF didn't turn out too bad.

zuloon
1st March 2006, 2:02 AM
No, but it only had THE SAME PUZZLES, THE SAME CAVES, THE SAME BE-DARNED TOWNS!!!!!
Sorry about that.
It's just I really hate doing things like that over again. Maybe if the caves were randomized, it would make it a lot more fun. That'd be great!
But it would never happen....

Dunsparce
1st March 2006, 2:12 AM
I'm thinking of a Pokemon Water Blue, as a third part to FR/LG, only Kanto takes no part in it. It could be a G/S/C remake, and as an end-of-game bonus, there could be the Orange Islands from the anime, rather than the Sevii.

Anime =/= Games :/

Really, the Orange Islands are never going to appear in the main RPGs. They sucked ***, anyways.

And if hypothetically that in an alternate dimension they did appear, how would they pull off Pinkan Island? And don't forget those lame "Gyms" ;(

zuloon
1st March 2006, 3:38 AM
If there will be a "bonus" (which there probably will be) it will be Electric/Lighting Yellow etc. It will not be water blue, and neither will it be a remake of GSC. Hello? It wouldn't be a bonus of FRLG then. It would be a remake of a totally different generation of pokemon, and would slow the process of creating new games. Yes, I sincerely resent the fact that we had to remakes. And besides, they aren't ever making a remake of GSC. If they planned to make one, why would all the GSC pokemon be obtainable already?

RedJirachi
1st March 2006, 3:50 AM
Pokemon Infinity

zuloon
1st March 2006, 3:58 AM
Pokemon Infinity
Lol. I'm with you. I don't entirely get it (I know, I'm slow to getting jokes), but it's still funny to me.*Places the lucky GOLDEN STAR on you*
Anyway, like everyone else quoth, when they stop making money, they'll stop.

Shiny Heracross
2nd March 2006, 12:33 AM
Um, hello? Doesn't anyone read the thread topic? It says "after diamond and pearl" I posted my idea so that 1st and 2nd (and maybe even 3rd) gen Pokemon can be obtained in the 4th gen games. Unless D/P is a very big game, my idea would be useful. (It'd be a DS game.) I don't think it would be called water blue though, lol. And instead of the orange islands, then bonus should be hoenn.

zuloon
2nd March 2006, 1:48 AM
As a wise old sage once posted, "Anime=/=Games."
And as another sage sitting next to him posted, "The cojunction of regions in one game will water the newer region down."
And the one whom's post you are staring at said, "No, your feature would not be useful. Sorry. Please try another day."

Klaus
4th March 2006, 1:43 AM
There is good chance it will be a new 5th generation after D/P. Though I doubt anyone will understand this but from the way I see it, the next ones' or "THE 5TH GEN" will most likely a repeat of advanced. Hoenn will be to D/P what Kanto was to Johto. So, i'm looking at have a repeat of a region similiar to Johto. Now, don't start bashing me about how i'm saying they'll have a GSC remake cause now matter how cool and so gosh darn good it would be-it won't happen.
All i'm saying is that this new region will most likely have something to do with Hoenn in a similar way Johto was involved with Kanto.

Now, after the two new games come out, we'll wait a year and a new or "third" version will come out and add on to the previous plot. In it we'll see new advances and other upgrades.

After that we'll have a bunch of fillers until the 5th generation which will probably come out in few years and it 'll be like Hoenn and then we repeat the whole process over again.

Yup, the way I see it, it all fits in a pattern.

As always, be kind to the mime. ;122;

MLS
5th March 2006, 8:41 PM
I would like to see a remake of Pokemon Yellow. If they are going to make remakes of red and green, why not make it too? Besides I would love to see cute pikachu and its bonus games updated. Maybe they will make a game with the Orange Islands? I'm not sure though.... I think the gyms there are diffrent. Aren't they races? But anyway if they were, It would be possible to do.

Metroid090
6th March 2006, 12:48 AM
it probaly going to be the Special Edition of D/P. Jade would be my guess.

Wolf Goddess
6th March 2006, 2:57 AM

Lol.

Dunsparce, do you know which names were licensed? I thought that I heard Topaz, White Gold, and Amethyst were, but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed as true or not.

POKErUsAm
6th March 2006, 3:29 AM

it is hard to understand what u r saying but i want you to know that they already made a jade vesion of Peal.......and it is totally fake made by a jade company,everyone who has bought it(only sold on ebay b/c it probably couldnt be marketed)said they hate it.besidesthe games looke totally fake.and i heard some people say that it was made to test the battle style or somthing,but that isnt true either.they were just out to rip people off.

i almost forgot somthing,the people who think that their will be a third game release(i agree)a good name would be Opa|....at |east i think thats a good idea.anybody agree?

Z_N-Freak
6th March 2006, 6:25 PM
Platinum and Koral could also may be an option

MaskedManAbsolkid
6th March 2006, 6:33 PM
Lol to whoever explained why Jade won't happen. May I remind you that there was a fake called Diamond that was released with Jade? Now think of DIAMOND/Pearl.

All I imagine is a few fillers, maybe being a Pinball game on the DS, an adventure of sorts on the Revolution that is actually an RPG, and probably some cutesy game where you own a Pikachu, probably a Channel sequel.

JazzJazz
6th March 2006, 7:49 PM
All I imagine is a few fillers... probably some cutesy game where you own a Pikachu, probably a Channel sequel.

This is what I fear, some lame game with the Pokemon name slapped on it... the sort of thing that does nothing but tarnish the Pokemon name.

Silver Raven
6th March 2006, 7:50 PM
"Pokémon Revolution". yeah i know, i'm very original.

Or maybe "Pokémon Pinball D/P?

Lukyboy
6th March 2006, 8:34 PM
Pokemon online
then i mean totally online

Kinda like a World of Warcraft thingy with pokemon

That would be awesome

Metal Force
6th March 2006, 9:22 PM
on the DS I think there gonna be games like emerald/LG/FR but in the next gen style .

TOY MACHINE
7th March 2006, 5:52 AM
who cares.......

Desert_Rose
7th March 2006, 5:56 AM
who cares.......

<_<. Some of us do. Now stop spamming.
People have mentioned that there could be a Water Blue game. I was thinking Sky Blue, but Water Blue would be more likely. ^_^

Omega Pirate
7th March 2006, 5:58 AM
A 3D pokemon RPG with wild pokemon found anywhere would be awesome, instead of having pokespots (and not very many of them).

JazzJazz
7th March 2006, 7:52 PM
A 3D pokemon RPG with wild pokemon found anywhere would be awesome, instead of having pokespots (and not very many of them).

You don't really need to mention such things, it's been a desire of many Pokemon fans to have a 3D RPG (a "proper" one too, not like Colosseum/XD) for a long time but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Pokemon rocks
7th March 2006, 7:57 PM
Probably a Yellow/Crystal/Emerald version of Diamond and Pearl. I mean, that's what they always do.

Smertios
9th March 2006, 9:58 PM
I like the idea of Pokemon Online. That would open spots to play not only as a trainer, but as whatever you'd like to be...

pikachu_rocks19
19th March 2006, 7:10 AM
There was this website i saw about remakes of pokemon gold and silver they were called pokemon GoldSun SilverOcean their fake but its a good idea

Dunsparce
20th March 2006, 1:44 AM
Dunsparce, do you know which names were licensed? I thought that I heard Topaz, White Gold, and Amethyst were, but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed as true or not.

Yeah it was. The thread got closed after one of the mods said yes they are real but the forum is about Diamond and Pearl and not those. The thread was in the D/P forum. It was when the D/P titles were first confirmed.

As with the case of SquareEnix's Chrono Brake, some of the titles may never be used :/ I already talked about it in my ealier posts.

Dragetre
20th March 2006, 4:08 AM
Here is what I see coming after D/P:

1. Like in all other games, the 3rd game which is just a remake of DP but w/ added features will be made.
2. I then see another remake of either Yellow or Crystal Version.
3. I then see another shadow/snagging game that will end the shadow/snagging series.
4. Then I see an entirely new set of games with another 3rd special feature edition type game.
5. I then see 1 last game of Pokemon in which Nintendo and Game Freak decided that it would be the last game. It is the wrap up edition with all regions known to Pokemon put into 1 game that will most likely take several years in production; but eventually the game will come out and billions of gamers will buy it. However, even after the final game is released, fans continue to linger on and play the games.

This way there is 3 games per series:
Red/Blue/Yellow
Gold/Silver/Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
FireRed/LeafGreen/Yellow Remake
Colosseum/Gale of Darkness/Last Shadow Game
Diamond/Pearl/3rd 4th Generation Game
New/New/New
Last Game to finish it all off

Although this just seems like wishful thinking to me...I really do hope that this happens.

-Dragetre.

Dunsparce
21st March 2006, 5:38 PM
Here is what I see coming after D/P:

1. Like in all other games, the 3rd game which is just a remake of DP but w/ added features will be made.
2. I then see another remake of either Yellow or Crystal Version.
3. I then see another shadow/snagging game that will end the shadow/snagging series.
4. Then I see an entirely new set of games with another 3rd special feature edition type game.
5. I then see 1 last game of Pokemon in which Nintendo and Game Freak decided that it would be the last game. It is the wrap up edition with all regions known to Pokemon put into 1 game that will most likely take several years in production; but eventually the game will come out and billions of gamers will buy it. However, even after the final game is released, fans continue to linger on and play the games.

This way there is 3 games per series:
Red/Blue/Yellow
Gold/Silver/Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
FireRed/LeafGreen/Yellow Remake
Colosseum/Gale of Darkness/Last Shadow Game
Diamond/Pearl/3rd 4th Generation Game
New/New/New
Last Game to finish it all off

Although this just seems like wishful thinking to me...I really do hope that this happens.

-Dragetre.

Red and GREEN.

Umm... BLUE is the third game, not Yellow

Yellow was just to promote the TV show.

We DO NOT need a third game for every Fricken group of games!!!

Bonsly is pimp
21st March 2006, 11:19 PM
I hope they do a pokemon box game for the revolution

Solar boy Nick
22nd March 2006, 12:49 PM
the first revoliution game with pokemon
gona be super smash brothers with 4generation pokemon

JazzJazz
22nd March 2006, 6:37 PM
I hope they do a pokemon box game for the revolution

I never expected the word "game" to be used to describe Pokemon Box. I'm sorry, but I think you'd be one of few people who'd actually like to see another version of Pokemon Box... it was basically an accessory that could've been included in the likes of Colosseum/XD.

Dunsparce
23rd March 2006, 1:19 AM
I never expected the word "game" to be used to describe Pokemon Box. I'm sorry, but I think you'd be one of few people who'd actually like to see another version of Pokemon Box... it was basically an accessory that could've been included in the likes of Colosseum/XD.

I do, too.

More special moves plz.

Extremespeed Zigzagoon and Surf Pichu were cool, and I'd like to see some old exclusive moves come back (Like Sharpen Onix, Mimic Wobbufett, Bubble/Reversal Magikarp, Pay Day/Spikes Delibird, ect.) along with more new Pokemon with exclusive moves.

brian
25th March 2006, 7:23 AM
I think there going to make a remake of the jotho game silver and gold.

lightspeed
25th March 2006, 6:24 PM
I hope they would make an anime style game with the anime style battles, contests and your character and pokemon will also be able to eat. That's what I hope for although I kinda doubt that.

EDIT: I hope for a remake of GSC too, I doubt that would happen.

idc47
3rd April 2006, 3:08 AM

where did you find that out?

Magma Grunt Alex
3rd April 2006, 4:42 AM
I bet its gonna be another Pokemon Pinball game!!

stigy
3rd April 2006, 12:20 PM
The guy who created Pokemon said that they're will only be seven generations. I thought there would be more....

Dunsparce
3rd April 2006, 9:49 PM
The guy who created Pokemon said that they're will only be seven generations. I thought there would be more....

THAT. IS. A. LIE.

Why would Satoshi Tajiri reveal such info in the first place?!?!?!

Nintendo Freak, you are also uncorrect. My god, it's like that STUPID Mew-is-under-the-truck rumor!!! IT JUST WON'T DIE!!!

EDIT: It contradicts Pokemon such as Plusle/Minun Castform, Shedinja, ect. anyways. They all rely on Abilities

Wolf Goddess
4th April 2006, 1:24 AM
They'll keep making games and new monsters as long as they bring in revenue. Simple.

Divine_Light
4th April 2006, 11:49 AM
Well i think Gold, Silver and Crystal made pokemon what it is today so the 4th gen is gonna be even better, but after it well i don't it would be cool for a full-on pokemon rpg for the game cube

stigy
4th April 2006, 11:53 AM
THAT. IS. A. LIE.

Why would Satoshi Tajiri reveal such info in the first place?!?!?!

I'm sorry. :( That's just what I heard from someone else on the forums. :(

JazzJazz
4th April 2006, 9:12 PM
where did you find that out?

The guy who originally created pokemon said that he initially had around 1000 ideas that could become possible pokemon... something like that, what it was it was said years ago.

Dunsparce
5th April 2006, 1:17 AM
The guy who originally created pokemon said that he initially had around 1000 ideas that could become possible pokemon... something like that, what it was it was said years ago.

-_-; ...Whatever. That isn't the same as actually having 1000 completely planned ideas like how most people make it sound.

Remember that Ken Sugimori designed virtually all of the first 251 Pokemon but In the third generation MANY more people designed them.

btw, He has a name and everyone on this forum should know it by now:
Satoshi Tajiri.

hIrAm
8th April 2006, 5:47 AM
They'll keep making games and new monsters as long as they bring in revenue. Simple.
Precisely. So, if Nintendo feels the need to make a remake of Gold and Silver to bring in some dough, they'll do so. But, when Diamond and Pearl is released, it'll be big. I don't think they'll make a new generation for a while, nor a new game.[remakes, etc.]

◘Ins0mnIac◘
8th April 2006, 7:34 AM
btw, He has a name and everyone on this forum should know it by now:
Satoshi Tajiri.

Ugh, I second that motion.

Do you think Topaz will be the D/P third game?

Amethyst, Quartz, Beryl, Charcoal, and Bronze seem realistic.
Lol the remake of Gold will be Fool's Gold

P. Mape
8th April 2006, 7:49 AM
to be honest, pokemon isnt never going to quit unless they stop making money which is hard to believe would happen anytime in the next 20 years lol.

Anyway, for the person that said there is over 1,000 thought out Pokémon, there is more than that, it takes them forever sometimes to get the new generations ready because sometimes they spark up new ideas and be like "hey lets make a quick pre-evo to this guy" and stuff like that, but they have all the pokemon made, the only hard problem is they classifying which pokemon would look right in which group, like "would Celebi look good as a 3rd gen poke, nah lets put him as 2nd", thats how they do it.

Talk about Gold/Silver remakes, im going to say there going to happen atleast 70 percently out of 100. The reason why I say that is there is a good chance. RBY were released, then GSC were on a new console, so instead of remaking fan favorites, they just enabled u to go back to the region and/or obtain old pokemon since they werent any other games, then RSE enabled us to see extra areas out of Hoenn where we can capture GSC pokes and remade RB to obtain the very old pokes, there was no 3rd sequel to FireRed/LeafGreen because they werent like brand new region type games and ain't no point of adding weak bonuses and 7 new pokemon u couldn't get in FireRed or whatever lol cause we had Coloseum and XD. Now for Diamond and Pearl and possibly Opal/Platinum/or Jade, I'm believing they are going to remake Gold & Silver for the DS with the Day/Night feature, ability to use touch screen like use the little pen thingy to move the clock hands and what not and add new locations to capture D/P pokemon in Johto you see what I mean now.

Let me know what you guys think.

◘Ins0mnIac◘
8th April 2006, 8:38 AM
Anyway, for the person that said there is over 1,000 thought out Pokémon, there is more than that, it takes them forever sometimes to get the new generations ready because sometimes they spark up new ideas and be like "hey lets make a quick pre-evo to this guy" and stuff like that, but they have all the pokemon made, the only hard problem is they classifying which pokemon would look right in which group, like "would Celebi look good as a 3rd gen poke, nah lets put him as 2nd", thats how they do it.

That's one of the more realistic ideas I have ever heard but some people refuse to believe that from my expireince but yea very very good point there.

Solar boy Nick
13th April 2006, 11:42 AM
wait a second the guys who created pokemon said 7 gens but that doesnt mean they cant make remakes

JazzJazz
13th April 2006, 11:37 PM
wait a second the guys who created pokemon said 7 gens but that doesnt mean they cant make remakes

Where did you get seven generations from?

jirachiken
14th April 2006, 5:25 AM
I think they will make one more pokemon game for the DS, then move on.

Walking Contradiction
14th April 2006, 11:10 AM
I personally wouldn't like to see GSC remakes cause johto pokemon are already obtainable from sevii islands/colo/XD. It would just waste GF's valuable time for making new great adventures for DS. BTW, if the gold remake would be fool's gold then silver's would be quicksilver. (L0L)

Magma Instinct
14th April 2006, 7:44 PM
Maybe they will have a fininshing game where you can go to all the regions, you could go to Kanto, johto, Hoenn, Sevii Islands, Orre, Diamon Pearl Region, but have the grapics somewhat like Colloseum for the DS, alot of date, but a definite moneymaker.

Dunsparce
15th April 2006, 2:46 AM
About the 1000 Pokemon BS:
How do you explain that numbers 1-251 were made almost solely by Ken Sugimori while 252 and up were NOT?!?!

GAH! DX why do you all keep talking about it like it's a fact!?!?

Trainer_Bolt
18th April 2006, 8:04 PM
I had heard a rumor that a Pokemon MMORPG is either in the works or is working its way out of concept. I dont know about you but a Pokmon MMO would be awesome, much like the internet capable D/P which i have been hearing so much about. Imagine being able to travel to the gyms take fight actual wild pokemon and catch em, Design your own trainer, maybe even design your own pokeballs. I think it would be a large money maker, although when thinking MMO with something like Pokemon you also have to think of the little children that would want in. Which would mean an auto profanity filter and other precautions. Which is fine by me as long as they make it :)

JazzJazz
18th April 2006, 8:46 PM
I had heard a rumor that a Pokemon MMORPG is either in the works or is working its way out of concept.

As far as I know, there's been nothing official announced relating to a game of this type... so just take whatever you heard with a great deal of skepticism.

Trainer_Bolt
18th April 2006, 9:02 PM
As far as I know, there's been nothing official announced relating to a game of this type... so just take whatever you heard with a great deal of skepticism.

always do, Im not counting on this to happen. But if you think about it Nintendo cant keep going the way its going it really would make sense to make a game where patches and new regions could just be added on. Not to mention the monthly fee required. I think almost everyone on here would jump at the chance to play a pokemon mmo

Silent Conversation
29th April 2006, 2:11 PM
Maybe. But that's going too far into the future.

Fiangard
1st May 2006, 5:53 AM
Pokemon MMO please :o. You could join guilds :B like a fire guild (all fire pokemon users, etc). There could also be normal, and pvp, so you could look for pokemon with being challenged by some trainer who says like "LOLZ my pokemons beat urs cause i use hacks lol lol lol" You could complete quests and all that other stuff in MMORPG's :P
Another game, which would take a long time D: but would be great, is you can choose a pokemon to use, and then fight with it in a 3D enviroment (like Legend of Zelda, not SSBM). Press A button to flap wings!

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
1st May 2006, 7:13 AM
Maybe a third game: Pokemon Jade of somethin be cause there was G/S/C and Ru/Sa/Em so it may be Dia/Pea/Jad?

pharaohguy530
2nd May 2006, 8:27 PM
Whats next?
Everything.
EVERYTHING.
Everything they've done, combined together in one big adventure.
shadow pokemon, gym badges, contests, battle frontier, islands.
At least I hope.........

JazzJazz
2nd May 2006, 9:03 PM
Whats next?
Everything.
EVERYTHING.
Everything they've done, combined together in one big adventure.
shadow pokemon, gym badges, contests, battle frontier, islands.
At least I hope.........

I imagine that they'll be introducing new things before they go ahead and combine everything they've done into one huge game... though it could be very interesting.

Naterio
2nd May 2006, 9:23 PM
Pokemon Rainbow...think about it.

Just like the GBA/DS/GCN all together on the Rev/Wii!
It would have a total mix of pokemon from all the games.
You could trade with every pokemon game (xept card game) ever made...there would be something that use would use to get your R/B/Y/G/S/C pokemon to the newer game, and have RU/SA/EM/CO/XD/DI/PE trade easy with the game. With R/B/Y/G/S/C, you would have to send it somewhere else before you put it in Poke' Rainbow, and you have to beat Rainbow at least once before any trading between any poke' game. And you can have a lot more endings in Rainbow then beating an eleite 4/puifying/catching legends, rare pokemon...you could have more then that!

Bulk
2nd May 2006, 9:42 PM
I'm all for a Pokemon MMORPG, I think it'd be great and could really work.Especially with Nintendo making online gaming free, it'd be perfect, you could also trade Pokemon accross from previouse games (R/S/E >), it'd just be brilliant.

XDLugia
2nd May 2006, 11:22 PM

I have actually heard that nintendos gonna make remakes of Gold and Silver

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/wdef/t_0511.jpg
(Pokemon Golden Sun and Silver Moon)

Ive also heard that nintendos going to make a blue version remake Ocean Blue

[AceAussie]
3rd May 2006, 2:31 AM
i honestley think that they will realese a new D/P enhanced version then they should make a remake of gold/silver for the DS a new region will soon follow and they will have a pokemon pinball game for the ds.and maybe a pokemon dungeon yellow

JazzJazz
3rd May 2006, 9:47 PM
I have actually heard that nintendos gonna make remakes of Gold and Silver

Ive also heard that nintendos going to make a blue version remake Ocean Blue

I'd take those things you've "heard" and definitely disregard them... no hints have come from any sort of decent source to suggest that either of those "rumours" are on the way.

XDLugia
3rd May 2006, 11:10 PM
I'd take those things you've "heard" and definitely disregard them... no hints have come from any sort of decent source to suggest that either of those "rumours" are on the way.

I found them on Pokecho, (somehow) I was just clicking on random things and then I saw this. Ive also seen some "so-called" screenshots on google image, I typed in Pokemon Silver Moon

JazzJazz
4th May 2006, 8:54 PM
I found them on Pokecho, (somehow) I was just clicking on random things and then I saw this. Ive also seen some "so-called" screenshots on google image, I typed in Pokemon Silver Moon

Well, as I said, you can be quite safe to think of those things you've read/seen as false.

Char1016
4th May 2006, 9:13 PM
If these are true, many of us should have known this, not only you. And I don't think we will see Johto in any new game.

Firemouse
7th May 2006, 3:01 PM
I think with Nintendo's more online-friendly direction, a Pokemon MMORPG is becoming more likely. Many (most) companies are working on or moving towards at least one MMO presence(Square Enix, Sega, Atlus, and Bandai to name a few). Odds are, however, it would not be free. Probably a lower than average fee (like Disney's Toon Town Online, the only MMO aimed specifically at a younger audience).

I imagine a scenario much like this:

NintendoEmployee(NE): Sir! We need an MMO game to continue our competative presence in the gamers' eye!
NintendoExec(NEx):Hmm what name brands do we have that could guarantee us a profitable market share or lure users away from competators in this new to us market?
NE: Mario is our strongest brand!
NEx: Yes, but it does not lend itself to character creation, large explorative worlds or the addictive leveling nature of MMOs..
NE: How about our Zelda franchise? it's a fantasy setting with magic and dungeons!
NEx: You're closer. But again the series it too strictly defined in the single player role, and again doesn't lend itself to a large player experiance.
NE:Hmmm how about.. Pokemon?
NEx: Hmmm, large expandable world.. Customizable characters... unique feeling through training your own pokemon... addictive leveling system.. possibility for a craft system.. Huge installed world fanbase.. I think we have a winner! get right on that!
NE: Sir yes sir!

I've thought about it many times (and often times wish I could just write up some ground work, hand it to nintendo and make them do it). I could probably write a huge post on everything possible to make it a highly marketable game.

I think it will happen, probably in the next few years. And it's likely the Future of Pokemon development.

At least, that's my hope.

squirrel boy
12th May 2006, 10:22 PM
I seriously doubt if they (nintendo and game freak) completely STOP MAKING Pokemon games.

JazzJazz
12th May 2006, 11:07 PM
I seriously doubt if they (nintendo and game freak) completely STOP MAKING Pokemon games.

I'm sure that there will come a time when this happens, but it's not in the foreseeable future. Even then, they'll eventually be re-made and such or added to retro collections.

Solar boy Nick
13th May 2006, 7:18 AM
I hope they make a game after D/P like Fire Red and Leaf green,i have the name "pokemon Sky highSilverand Sunshine Gold"that will rock and some bonuses with next gens.

BattlePikeKing140
13th May 2006, 5:08 PM
I hope they make a game after D/P like Fire Red and Leaf green,i have the name "pokemon Sky highSilverand Sunshine Gold"that will rock and some bonuses with next gens.

i agree with the remakes of G/S/C. that would be amazing and if it was for DS it could look great too

Captain Murkrow
13th May 2006, 5:46 PM
i would love a G/S/C remake, i would love a Lightning Yellow: special pikachu edition, because yellow was good, but sucked on the game boy color

BH-Star
13th May 2006, 8:08 PM
hmm.. I'd like an GOOD 3D game.. with the story-quality of the 2d's, but the gfx of an 3d..

Trooper Guy
13th May 2006, 9:23 PM
I'd like a good Pokemon MMORPG. It must feature more than one person on the screen and could be in 3D or 2D. The new pokemon made could be downloaded off of Nintendo's /Gamefreak's/Pokemon.com's sub websites every, oh say 6 months?
And i'd like a G/S/C remake with new pokemon EXCLUSIVLY from the johto region.

umbreunatic
13th May 2006, 9:29 PM
I'd like a good Pokemon MMORPG. It must feature more than one person on the screen and could be in 3D or 2D. The new pokemon made could be downloaded off of Nintendo's /Gamefreak's/Pokemon.com's sub websites every, oh say 6 months?
good idea I love it, I also was thinking about that, but I just think mine is a bit to much, since I want to use up to 5 players, and also that downloading thing, sure do love it, but then again I won't think the chance, that it will happen, is big.

Trooper Guy
13th May 2006, 9:36 PM
good idea I love it, I also was thinking about that, but I just think mine is a bit to much, since I want to use up to 5 players, and also that downloading thing, sure do love it, but then again I won't think the chance, that it will happen, is big.
It could habour up to, erm..'bout 40 players? About a max. of six could be on screen. Mabey there could be a computer version where you buy the disc from the shop, one for the Wii, with a special modem where you could hook up and one for DS. They could all carry their own exclusive pokemon. Nintendo would get so much more money, it'd be crazy, AND people would be very happy. :)

poke_girl
13th May 2006, 11:21 PM
They'll.. Bring Celebii out in the US and Europe!! D:

But them making a MMORPG sorta go's agenst this 'safe' thing they've got going on, can't have a MMORPG with friend codes..

zonic the hedgehog
13th May 2006, 11:23 PM

Probably the final cash-in game with extra features, but essentially the same game as Diamond and Pearl (a la Emerald and Crystal).

It's obvious, isn't it?

Trooper Guy
15th May 2006, 7:35 PM
Mabey it could be a game where you can only train and use baby pokemon and crossbreeded pokemon from respective stage evos and egg groups

(i.e. Bulbasaur and Bellsprout could produce a new creature as they are both Basic pokemon and are part of the same egg group. )

THIS IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH FUSIONS/SPLICES!!!

The game could cost half the price of a normal GBA or DS game and could have new pokemon made specially for fighting baby pokemon and are catchable (normal ones would crush them).

Mabey you could be a Breeder as a sidequest or you can play as a Junior trainer (male or famale obviously).

What do ya'll think? :)

EDIT: And i mean after the 3rd D/P edition game, btw.

Canborough Road
17th May 2006, 8:27 PM
A remake of Pokemon Silver, Gold and Crystal would be nice (although it would have to be modified)

SamsGFX
17th May 2006, 8:32 PM
Mabey it could be a game where you can only train and use baby pokemon and crossbreeded pokemon from respective stage evos and egg groups

(i.e. Bulbasaur and Bellsprout could produce a new creature as they are both Basic pokemon and are part of the same egg group. )

THIS IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH FUSIONS/SPLICES!!!

The game could cost half the price of a normal GBA or DS game and could have new pokemon made specially for fighting baby pokemon and are catchable (normal ones would crush them).

Mabey you could be a Breeder as a sidequest or you can play as a Junior trainer (male or famale obviously).

What do ya'll think? :)

EDIT: And i mean after the 3rd D/P edition game, btw.
I think a Pokemon Breeder game would be awesome xD

I've also been thinking about maybe a Team Rocket game, but meh, won't happen.

Trooper Guy
20th May 2006, 12:03 AM
I think a Pokemon Breeder game would be awesome xD

I've also been thinking about maybe a Team Rocket game, but meh, won't happen.
I've been thinking about a game like that for a long time.
I'd be off the chain, imagine, Aqua version & Magma version and 3rd addition could be Rocket/New team from Johto or Neo rocket.

The pokemon, e.g. Ekans could be caught off the Grunts, and could evolve/change into a crazier, stronger, different looking version of itself by using a special team emblem trade item, or evo stone-type item, it'd still have the same name though. Same with the Magma/Aqua pkmn.

These three games AND the breeding game could cost HALF the price of a normal GBA or DS game, as these are meant to be, you know, take-a-break editions to the main RPGs.

What do you think? I'll add more information to these later.

AdvancedK9
20th May 2006, 9:49 AM
well i predict

pokemon:waterblue
pokemon:electricyellow
pokemon:(that some sort of purple gemstone)
adn the master of all games

pokemon:opal(is it ophal?)

Mr_Confused
22nd May 2006, 6:35 PM
diamond and pearl region is shinou

The Smore
22nd May 2006, 8:16 PM
I just hope that they get rid of those annoying pokemon that you can only get from a nintendo event. Either that or they bring it to every single game store in the world which i dont think that they will do :(

JazzJazz
22nd May 2006, 9:34 PM
I just hope that they get rid of those annoying pokemon that you can only get from a nintendo event. Either that or they bring it to every single game store in the world which i dont think that they will do :(

I agree, but I'll take it further and say that I want all pokemon available in just the core RPGs... and example is how you won't be able to get manafi in Diamond/Pearl without having Pokemon Ranger, I think this should stop.

Arcanine Royale
22nd May 2006, 9:51 PM
Hopefully after Diamond/Pearl they will make a revamp of G/S/C. Just more of a future story line, after the origional G/S/C

Some sort of PC game along the lines of pokemon master, where you could visit all the regions to be made, or something like that.

We definately need a third of the FR/LG series. Electric Yellow or Aquatic Blue, anyone?

Some more higher rated, gang games would be nice. Though nothing along the lines of M, maybe a T rating.

I sorta' want to see more of Orre, maybe what it was like in its glory days (before shadow pokemon). Some US regions would be cool too.

Definately a home console journey rpg would be cool, especially on what the Wii is going to become, with lots of interesting features that could fit right in with a pokemon game.

shadowofdreams
23rd May 2006, 2:37 PM
I think that there should be a remake of the Jhoto games.

Twilit Dragoon
23rd May 2006, 3:39 PM
I think it would be a good idea to combine all the regions, Kanto, Johto, etc into one game like GSC was, back in the day.

The Smore
23rd May 2006, 6:28 PM
yeh it would be gr8 if they could do that thing in gold where you finished it then got a traint to pkmon red. After you finish the elite 4 on any game theres not much to do

JazzJazz
23rd May 2006, 9:34 PM
After you finish the elite 4 on any game theres not much to do

It's basically the same for most video games under the sun, they can't make them last forever... at least the Pokemon games have a few things left for you to do after the main journey.

Dark_Lugia_XD
24th May 2006, 12:43 AM
i think they should combine all the games into one so u can get every pokemon. the game would be funner and it would also last longer.

shadowofdreams
24th May 2006, 2:35 AM
and you woud'nt have to go to events to get certain pokemon like with celebi.

silver girl
30th May 2006, 7:17 PM
I'd like a game on Revolution, similar to the adventure mode in Collosseum, but more extensive! So that you can find wild Pokémon too, battle Gym Leaders and have great special effects...

JazzJazz
30th May 2006, 9:36 PM
I'd like a game on Revolution, similar to the adventure mode in Collosseum, but more extensive! So that you can find wild Pokémon too, battle Gym Leaders and have great special effects...

A lot of people have been keen on something like this for a long time, basically a game with a storyline and gameplay similar to that found on the handhelds but taking place in a fully 3D world (like that seen in Colosseum/XD).

jordman
30th May 2006, 11:44 PM
mabye a pokemon game with lots of choices.....like you could be on a team, or be a certain character, or....something like that.

danburite
2nd June 2006, 5:25 AM
Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy etc have been going on for roughly 20 years. It's unlikely Nintendo (or Game Freak) will stop this franchise... well, ever.

Spriteman
2nd June 2006, 11:24 AM
A cool idea for the Wii pokemon games, if they're made. You could use the "Wii-mote" to throw a pokeball, that'd be kinda cool, eh?

And what about they make a third-gen remake of Pokemon Yellow, that'd be soooo cool!

Edit: Also, they could make it so you could use the Wii to download Celebi, deoxys, mew etc. through Wi-Fi, saving us going all the way to Japan (or in my case) or England (damn you Nintendo leaving out bonnie Scotland!!!)!

JazzJazz
2nd June 2006, 11:34 PM
A cool idea for the Wii pokemon games, if they're made. You could use the "Wii-mote" to throw a pokeball, that'd be kinda cool, eh?

This makes me think that they'll end up making a Pokemon fishing game that utilises the remote to cast...

shiron
3rd June 2006, 12:40 AM
i came up with this idea with my friend that what if they put all the regions in one game with one character. I dont know why we thought of it it just seemed like a good idea at the time

PoKeMaster
3rd June 2006, 1:06 PM
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl is not like any other pokemon game. you dont take a role as a t rainer thats gona be the best its the role of being a pokemon ranger. dont believe me?

Here teh Link! ----->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzzI-dXb-kA&search=pokemon%20ranger<-----

pepsa
3rd June 2006, 1:19 PM
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl is not like any other pokemon game. you dont take a role as a t rainer thats gona be the best its the role of being a pokemon ranger. dont believe me?

Here teh Link! ----->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzzI-dXb-kA&search=pokemon%20ranger<-----

Ummmm...no, I think you're getting confused with diamond and pearl and pokemon ranger!

In your post you said "you dont take a role as a trainer thats gona be the best"
But in diamond and pearl, you are a trainer
then you said "its the role of being a pokemon ranger"
And being a pokemon ranger is in the game Pokemon ranger path to diamond and pearl.

.:Ultimate Shroomish:.
3rd June 2006, 6:39 PM
I know what the new region is called it called Shinou if you didnt know.

JazzJazz
4th June 2006, 12:33 AM
I know what the new region is called it called Shinou if you didnt know.

We know this and it's already been discussed in the Diamond/Pearl forum, but this thread is for speculation about what will come after Diamond/Pearl.

pepsa
4th June 2006, 4:57 AM
*Maybe* there will be a game in the future about your main quest to become a gymleader

Californian_DJ
6th June 2006, 1:34 AM
after diamond and pearl there will be a 5th generation rpg.

duh

darksteelix
6th June 2006, 4:31 AM
perhaps pokemon platinum

Lord of the pants
6th June 2006, 5:28 AM
Or chrome :P just a thought

ProtoManEXE88
6th June 2006, 6:14 AM
We need GSC remakes for the DS/GBA... maybe one for each or something. But anyways, by the time the next games come out, we'll have the successor to the GBA out, so I expect them to be on that. Now colors of the games, that's a mystery. I'm hoping for Black and White or something.

Omega Pirate
6th June 2006, 6:21 AM
Though I think this thread is a little too soon, I believe we can expect more titles like Ranger and Mysterious Dungeon, aswell as the possibility of a Wii game. I mean, it's usually a 4 year gap between RPG releases so 2010 could be the 5th generation :s

JazzJazz
6th June 2006, 9:42 PM
I mean, it's usually a 4 year gap between RPG releases so 2010 could be the 5th generation :s

That's if a fifth generation comes at all, no one can say for sure at this point. Hell, I'm sure that the creators haven't even thought that far ahead (they'd be concentrating on the fourth generation).

Charizard Lord
8th June 2006, 12:35 AM
I think that they should make remakes of G/S/C. Also there should be a Yellow remake.

ハルカ and ゴンベ
8th June 2006, 12:58 AM
Why are we worrying about After D/P? they haven't even come out In japan yet! Lets worry about what we have first.

darksteelix
8th June 2006, 1:45 AM
We need GSC remakes for the DS/GBA... maybe one for each or something. But anyways, by the time the next games come out, we'll have the successor to the GBA out, so I expect them to be on that. Now colors of the games, that's a mystery. I'm hoping for Black and White or something.
yeah golden sky and siliver sea

~CourageWisdomPower~
8th June 2006, 2:04 AM
Or, Revolution games.....

There is going to be a Pokemon Wii game...look at my thread.

Anyway...most likely a remake.Nuff' said.

Marquis19
8th June 2006, 7:36 PM
um not to be rude but why are you guys thinking about whats coming out after diamond and pearl the game hasnt even came out anywhere yet let the game come out before you start talking about another game coming out after diamond and pearl

SneaselDude777
9th June 2006, 4:49 PM
your thinking way to far ahead

MewMaster
10th June 2006, 10:51 PM
Your forgetting about pokemon reveloution.

cute_pokemon_master
11th June 2006, 12:51 AM
hey does any1 know what pokemon u get 2 choose from in the begining of d/p??

munchlaxboy
11th June 2006, 1:36 PM
hey does any1 know what pokemon u get 2 choose from in the begining of d/p??

nope, NO ONE here on Serebii knows. And Battle Revolution is after DP.... But looking more forward to DP.

mymrodon
12th June 2006, 2:48 AM
I think it would be cool if they remade yellow or G/S/C

Edit: Yay! boulder trainer

[AceAussie]
14th June 2006, 2:44 PM
Wii games are due and they will be the ones after D/P maybe a puzzle game and stuff like that..

Superior Master Lucario
15th June 2006, 4:45 PM
Probably a Gold and Silver remake with Diamond and Pearl graphics.

pharaohguy530
15th June 2006, 5:42 PM
I'm saying that they should (probably will never happen, but should.) make a game that contains every region. On Wii or something. but it would never happen, you would probably need like 3 memory cards with over 1,000 blocks each in order to save so much on it. It would be cool though....to travel to each region...Kanto, then Johto, then Hoenn, then Orre, then Fiore, then to mystery dungeon region, then D/P region.....

bob799
15th June 2006, 10:02 PM
I think eventually they will include older regions as well. It makes sense they would, but probably not all of them.

MewMaster
16th June 2006, 6:48 PM
I wish Nintendo would make a pokemon game like Crystal where u can go to all the current regions. And they should keep the pokemon sprites moving.

Golde
17th June 2006, 1:37 AM
space types. mucho of them. and a new set of 3. birds/dogs/golems/dragons, its some kind of japanese thing, but after this?

linx_389
17th June 2006, 2:24 AM
Personally, I'd like to see a remake of God and Silver.

Captain Murkrow
18th June 2006, 9:37 PM
sun gold, moon silver and clear crystal for DS!

Superior Master Lucario
18th June 2006, 10:50 PM
^^Nice^^ I was thinking of Shining Gold and Shining Silver but that's better.

Markisious
21st June 2006, 9:18 AM
What do you think about Joht0 region? Maybe they will make a new DS game in Johto region!What do you think?

Markisious
21st June 2006, 9:21 AM
or anew region like MORAK with lots of new pokemon and new types and facilities?that will be fan!

-SI-
21st June 2006, 7:47 PM
^Will be fan? WTF o_O. anew? Joht0? dude, its called school.. And also, please dont double post.

Anyways, there should be remakes. Or like pharohguy530 said, so you can go to all the regions. Yeah. Sweet.

Lord of the pants
21st June 2006, 7:52 PM
Eaither they will release an upgrade, or something like Steel silver and Dark gold or some remake that I'll buy just cause johto was my fav region... now if you wan't after Those it'd probably be like pokemon Sun/Moon or something I don't know...

LuciRuki
21st June 2006, 10:03 PM
I like the names Silver Moon and Golden Sun... but they wouldnt make a crystal one... it was a remake of the GS anyway. Just like they didnt do Fire Red Leaf Green and Thunder Yellow.

duelistXmist
22nd June 2006, 12:26 AM
I like the names Silver Moon and Golden Sun... but they wouldnt make a crystal one... it was a remake of the GS anyway. Just like they didnt do Fire Red Leaf Green and Thunder Yellow.

hey thats a good names for them

LuciRuki
22nd June 2006, 4:19 AM
thank you but they arent mine... i heard them from somewhere (dont know where) so i am not taking any credit for those names

WingsOfLugia
24th June 2006, 5:20 PM
Yea, The johto region was my fav too, just like the Johto pokemon...
Maybe the'll make it after D/P

PkMn_Trainer_Joe
25th June 2006, 12:51 PM
A pokemon MMO 'nuff said

Pikachu & Bonsly master
25th June 2006, 3:37 PM
They will probably do a new game in Shinou,like after Red/Blue there was Yellow,after Gold/Silver there was Crystal,and after Ruby/Sapphire,there was Emerald.

Golde
25th June 2006, 6:48 PM
Flames Gold and Seas Silver. Remakes of gold/silver would be nice. I hope they hire me one day.

and yes, about 3000 pokemon! shorter time frames though, not like 3 years XO

SneaselDude777
26th June 2006, 1:21 AM
too far in the future. but hopefully a new region with 2 new games called amethyst and topaz. the regions name will be Salento.

Kitt Kat
26th June 2006, 5:35 AM
I would like to see a remake of Silver and Gold. Seeing you can't trade with them to Ruby, Sapphire, etc.

I doubt "Water Blue" will happen. Remake of Crystal is a big no no.

Possibly "Electric/Lighting Yellow", with Pikachu following you around. Hehe.

~~~

Possible Remake Names:

Lunar Silver
Solar Gold
Static Yellow

~~~

.::leeloo::.
26th June 2006, 8:15 AM
i wish they'd remake crystal and put it on Wii.. and make in first-person!!! i've always wanted to play pokemon in first person
(even though there is a download i've found that's in first person where you shoot at pikachus. haha)

EleKid 12
26th June 2006, 8:31 PM
maybe pokemon onix or something;292;

Golde
26th June 2006, 9:57 PM
pokemon Electric Blue for the third version of Fr/Lg
Pyrite and Platinum for the Gold/Silver remakes
Jade for the third version in the D/P line
Topaz for the crystal remake.

Then remake R/S/E on the revolution. I have realized something!

2 game series on the GBC

2 on the GBA

2 on the DS

2 on the GCN

there will proba bly be another revolution game.

Markisious
28th June 2006, 11:36 AM
You Are Going Too Far! Wait Until D/p Designed And Then We Are Going To Think What To Do!

hwils1
28th June 2006, 1:37 PM
I reckon a new region that connects to all of them. this would be an ultimate game and it would take ages to finish, but how awesome would that be. It would be called Pokémon Master and you could catch starters!!! PM me if you agree

DunsparceGX
29th June 2006, 7:27 AM
I would Like it if they made a 3D game that brings all the regions together and
instead of when you get ready to battle it does that annoying turn by turn battling, but instead you get to play as the pokemon you chose! that be really cool! and you can actually dodge your opponents attack!

.::leeloo::.
29th June 2006, 8:55 AM
or just plain be able to play as a pokemon. you can also choose to get captured by a trainer to get to a certain place, then run away later...
or something along those lines

tisdalefan
29th June 2006, 3:22 PM
i really do wish there is a remake of pokemon gold and silver in d future.

Dark Aerodactyl
29th June 2006, 4:27 PM
yse, i also think that. For me Pokemon apocalipse or pokemon budakaii

xero37
30th June 2006, 2:53 AM
After they release D/P, I could see them remaking Gold and Silver for the DS like they did Red and Blue for the GBA. Since they would already have the game mechanics from D/P, remaking G/S would not take them that long. If they did decide to do this, I could see them releaseing the remakes the Fall of 2008. (This being if D/P is release in North America around Spring 2007).

Also, why haven't we seen the third game of FR/LG? I always suspected the game being called SkyBlue. I think that the third game from D/P would be called Topaz of something.

I have also wanted to see a full 3-d adventure/RPG game of Pokemon on Nintendo's home console. We did not get it on the Gamecube and now with the information on new Wii Pokemon game, my hopes are dwindling. Maybe sometime in the future, we will get a game like this.

Cobalt_Latios
30th June 2006, 7:48 AM
After Diamond and Pearl??

Not as hard as it sounds actually. Make a full fledged 3-D portable Pokemon game! When i heard D/P would have 3-D in it i was filled with joy, but seing its just 3-D rendered sprites i got disappointed. Something similar to Colo/XD would be great, as long as i would be in fully fledged 3-D graphics. How long will this take? Hopefully next generation with hold this dream come true. Almost there Nintendo, almost there.

-C_L-

the_fifth_horseman
1st July 2006, 12:31 PM
something more precious that diamonds and pearls maybe?

but we are thinking ahead about 2 years here

mewfanforlife
1st July 2006, 5:29 PM
It's unlikely to happen, but a smash brothers style game where you can play as any Pokemon would be fun.

Charry
1st July 2006, 6:50 PM
This THREAD MADE 10 PAGES?! Why are we even focusing 2 years ahead?! This is so pathetic. We haven't even seen all of the D/P pokemon, and you'rer talking about the games that will follow it?! Shut up and wait for D/P, then this thread will be worth someone's time.

Arcanine Royale
1st July 2006, 10:22 PM
Games after D/P

-Third of FR/LG - something like Electric Yellow
-Third to D/P - though all the gem names are pretty much taken, something like Amethyst or Topaz or Onyx
-Pokemon Orange - something finally showing the Orange Islands in a game

-Pokemon Master Quest - a PC game that has all the regions on. Well, it starts with Kanto and you could buy extra discs for aditional regions.

-A JOURNEY RPG on the WII!

JJAB91
1st July 2006, 11:53 PM
Plutonium!!!!!

bob799
3rd July 2006, 4:01 PM
Whats gonna happen when they run out of real japan locations to put the regions? 0.0

Recon Dye
3rd July 2006, 5:07 PM
I was a bit excited when I heard D/P would add a bit more character customization for the players, then I found out it just asks your height and weight for comparisons with pokémon on the dex, I'd like to see a Pokémon game with much more varied customization, from skin tone, eye and hair colors, to clothing, all which reflected on the character's world sprite.

It'd also be pretty cool if there was a server world, much like on many online RPGs where characters could run around, battle and search for wild pokémon
while encountering fellow live trainers, and not just NPCs claiming how comfy shorts are.

Jaster
3rd July 2006, 5:31 PM
dang, that is a long way off before that happens.

J.D.
3rd July 2006, 5:37 PM
But anyways, by the time the next games come out, we'll have the successor to the GBA out, so I expect them to be on that. .

This may be an old post, but I just had to interject.

When the Nintendo DS first came out, Iwata and co. referred to the system as its "third pillar", after the consoles and GameBoy line, in case the system flopped. Fast-forward 16 million original units sold, a redesign called the DS Lite, with over 4 million units of that sold, you don't see Nintendo calling DS its third pillar any more. The DS is here to stay, ladies and gentlemen, and a GBA successor is highly unlikely given the spectacular DS sales.

Recon Dye
4th July 2006, 11:56 AM
Well the micro could technically be called the successor of the GBA I guess, even though I prefer some bulk to my hand helds.. so I at least know they're there.

I'm glad the DS is here to stay though, I'm sure after a while they'll release another version of it, something like a Lite but maybe no flip top, who knows..

But the next hand held I'm waiting for is the equivalent of a hand held Game Cube, since each hand held seems to be the equivalent of a system.

Gameboy - NES
GBA - SNES
DS - N64

maybe we can look forward to Pokémon versions that give us the same game play as the usual hand held games, but the graphics of Pokémon XD.

Masumi
4th July 2006, 8:10 PM
Uhh...Something with other gems?? ^^;; Like um... Aquamarine, Peridot... Ehehehehehe...Long way to go.

spike6958
5th July 2006, 2:48 AM
i think that after D/P nintendo should make a game for the wii or what ever they have out then that has:
Every region in 3D
Have Elements from games like the sims(Hunger, Toilet, Hygine) for both you and your pokemon.
Allow pokemon out of pokeballs and be allowed to control them to achive your goal
Have missions such as rescueing people and pokemon
Work for Marts and Pokemon Centers to get yourself more money
Have a camara that you can use to take pictures of rare pokemon or even evil teams trying to commit there evil deeds
Become good or evil
Have all pokemon catchable

i can think of loads of other stuff but im not going to type them all so basicy what i want is a pokemon game where you deside what you want to do like in the sims or fable and i think one day ninty will have to do somthing like it

Psydaquil
5th July 2006, 4:16 AM
A game where U can be a Pokemon in the wild, maybe one of the new starters, and just walk around, talk to other pokemon, and Fight Trainers that try to capture you, Ya i know itll never happen.

Krucifier
5th July 2006, 4:53 AM
*Choice whether to battle
*Jobs (for money)
*Choose to become a member of a team, like team aqua, team magma, team rocket or any other team, you could go to that teams Headquarters and do stuff and even become the Boss of that team!

thats all i can think of at the moment

avi
5th July 2006, 5:37 AM
hmm... I think that they should make a more modern version of G/S/C. like they did for R/B/Y.

Wild Cherry
5th July 2006, 6:00 AM
I say Nintendo couldent think of anymore name titles for pokemon games anyway, theve gone through alot of gemstones, why not go through the periodic table, i mean who wouldet want a copy of Pokemon Hydro-Oxide?

~Silver Aura~
5th July 2006, 8:36 AM
hmmm pokemon Onyx and pokemon Topaz

Skittygirl
5th July 2006, 6:03 PM
I hope they make a new version of Gold Silver Crystal

Charmander Fan
6th July 2006, 2:42 AM
I think it would be cool if they took all the handheld games and put them on one game. For example one would have Blue, Silver and Sapphire another would have Red, Gold and Ruby and the third would have Yellow, Crystal and Emerald.

De HotShot Mon
6th July 2006, 5:33 AM
Pokemon Jade!

http://www.dragonflycave.com/yacharizard.jpg

HyperHomie932
6th July 2006, 5:35 AM
I have no clue. They keep making these mystery dungeon/ranger crud so it could be anything.

☼Latias☼
6th July 2006, 4:49 PM
There will be a pokemon Violet

cooltrainervince
7th July 2006, 12:39 AM
maybe that would be it. i mean pokemon rules and i love it but u dont want it to get to the point where its like another pokemon game thats the exact same as othergames but with 100 new pokes, that are like exactly the same as other pokes. some pokemon dont even make sense. i mean where did gligar come from, Grund/Flying?? anyway i kinda hope that this might be the last one. it had a good run so maybe its time to quit before it totally burns out.

Serebii and celibi
7th July 2006, 1:18 AM
Pokemon Moonlight and Sunlight in the orre region ya i like that.

lunamewtwo
7th July 2006, 4:28 AM
;212; ;144; I think that a water blue woul be exellent because i love water pokemon mabye your starter would follow you around Also im new so if anybody can give me some tips id appreciate it

xero37
8th July 2006, 6:51 AM
maybe that would be it. i mean pokemon rules and i love it but u dont want it to get to the point where its like another pokemon game thats the exact same as othergames but with 100 new pokes, that are like exactly the same as other pokes. some pokemon dont even make sense. i mean where did gligar come from, Grund/Flying?? anyway i kinda hope that this might be the last one. it had a good run so maybe its time to quit before it totally burns out.

I really hope that the Pokemon RPGs never stop. These are the only games that I spend well over 150 hours playing. These games always keep me busy, so I hope they do keep making them.

Evil Munchlax
9th July 2006, 11:06 PM

Orre: Pokemon Colosseum & Pokemon XD
Shinou, Diamond, Pearl ?????
I heard on some website that the third installment for shinou is Jade version it might be wrong though.

Paradise Sky
9th July 2006, 11:59 PM
Someone on this thread said there will be no Water Blue, but there will be an Electric Yellow.

How do you know this?

Firered and LeafGreen are named after the japanese versions of Red and Blue, which is Red and Green. They didn't change that. I think that there will be a Blue for the middle verion( I like the name SeaBlue).

I'm not positive. But you seem so sure, like you got it straight from the source. I doubt it.

Dreamer
10th July 2006, 12:05 AM
first they will make a remake of Gold and silver after D/P, then thye will create a thrd installment name Pokémon Topaz.

after that they will create a few other games (like ranger/MD/trozei) and then we'll get the 5th generation: Pokémon Black and White

dragonair_king
10th July 2006, 10:15 PM
Maybe they will stick with Orre but a GBA or Nintendo DS
version

Minum
10th July 2006, 10:28 PM
Probably more of the Orre Region STYLE games for Gamecube, or hopefully more Mystery Dungeon games.

Also, there IS an unfinished game called 'Chaos black' with new poke'mon(and I don't mean like Lucario, MimeJR)poke'mon never seen out of that game before, that stops at Mt. MOON.

Canborough Road
11th July 2006, 10:09 PM
well i predict

pokemon:waterblue
pokemon:electricyellow
pokemon:(that some sort of purple gemstone)
adn the master of all games

pokemon:opal(is it ophal?)

just to let u know that a purple gemstone is Amethyst

and i want a game like R/B/Y, G/S/C and R/S/E for the Gamecube

Superior Master Lucario
12th July 2006, 4:28 AM
^^Same here^^

Thunder25
12th July 2006, 4:36 AM
They definitely will name it after a jewel or so and it'll probably be the same as D/P but with extra features like Emerald. I heard something about a Topaz but not anything about. Also a game black and white are possible upcoming games. My only question is how big is this world with all the pokemon regions? It has to be HUGE!

Ho-oh Seeker
22nd July 2006, 4:53 AM
first they will make a remake of Gold and silver after D/P, then thye will create a thrd installment name Pokémon Topaz.

I sure hope they do, and they probably will, (it'll be awful to kill off Johto and fans have been anxious to receive Johto remakes ever since their save files disappeared/when FireRed and LeafGreen were released). Also, I'm leaning more towards the name Pokemon Jade than Topaz.

after that they will create a few other games (like ranger/MD/trozei) and then we'll get the 5th generation: Pokémon Black and White

I'm pretty sure Ranger, MD, and Trozei were meant to be secondary games created because of Pokemon's 10th Anniversary, and they likely won't be returning unless they do/continue to do well in stores. Again, I could be completely wrong, but Pokemon Black and White sounds too bleak to be a Pokemon game. GameFreak was originally planning to make a rainbow of Pokemon versions, and I don't think Black or White come to mind when picturing the colors of the rainbow. GameFreak has been leaning further and further away from ordinary colors as Pokemon versions, so I don't see any regular colors returning except for in remakes.

IRON BLOOD
24th July 2006, 1:32 AM
I am expecting to see an awsome third game for the 4th generation, called like blackstar or something like that.

anthony253520
27th July 2006, 4:17 AM
I thought this is the last pokemon generation maybe not hmm??

Ho-oh Seeker
28th July 2006, 1:24 AM
I thought this is the last pokemon generation maybe not hmm??

OF COURSE NOT!!! Sorry. Unless for some bazarre reason D/P sells horribly in both Japan and the rest of the world, THAT WON'T EVER HAPPEN!!! Sorry again. I got a little carried away.

FireKero!
28th July 2006, 2:31 AM
After D/P, we're gonna have some other game that has to do with a piece of Jewlerry.

Then we're gonna get two stupid filler games and the two new versions. Liquid and Solid, followed up by Viscosity!

~Kage Itachi~
28th July 2006, 2:41 AM
they could make
jade topaz and all other gems
i heard there making these
pokemon cat
pokemon dog
pokemon hobo
pokemon chair
pokemon table
pokemon hamster
pokemon jew
pokemon german
pokemon pokemon
pokemon ninja
pokemon digimon
and more to come.

IchigoX55
29th July 2006, 6:45 AM
How about Pokemon dimond and pearl trozei

Kozunai
29th July 2006, 7:44 AM
I still like the idea of Pokemon Black and White where you go through every region including Orre and a new region.

~*Dairuga*~
29th July 2006, 9:19 AM
They shouldve made Platnium as the third game to GS and made Crystal the third to D/P
Kanto: Red Green/Blue & Yellow
Johto: Gold Silver & Platnium
Hoenn: Ruby Sapphire & Emerald
Shinou: Diamond Pearl & Crystal
??????: Topaz Amethyst & Jade

lostshadow
29th July 2006, 4:12 PM
nothing will happen to pokemon, cus pokemon is dumb, its about dumb little things that can shoot lightening and can not speak anything, but pika. You guys should really get a life. Charizard evolves into bulbasar, peace out, nerds!

Lunarix
29th July 2006, 9:23 PM
Remake of the best Pokemon Games yet (G/S/C)
Polished Gold
Perfect Platinum,
Crystal Clear.

Okay somebody shoot me. My names need a lot of work.

FireKero!
30th July 2006, 3:06 AM
ha, ha, ha, very funny. *NOT*

Also, would you like to say why you blurted that garbage out without any support or reasoning?

Sorry about that. I just sometimes kinda go berserk when people do things like that.

Jezzzzz. Calm down, new guy.

Wanna reason why? Kay nucka, here's why. If you're able to use advance english reading skills, it's called "reading between the lines". If I were to say a couple years ago, "after Red and Blue, we get Gold/Silver and finally Crystal" would that mean I'm any sort of crazy? Nope, it means that I'm stating a possible outcome.

Besides, Pokemon Liquid/Solid doesn't sound like a bad idea. Going from Colours, to metals, to minerals wasn't.

lol. Dun wury bout that. It seems as if we're polar oppisites, cause I find it quite hysterical when people post things like what I did from prior.

*~Water Lover~*
30th July 2006, 3:42 AM
I think that for the next they should make something like:
Pokemon AquaGold:A remake of Gold featuring Suicune as the Legendary Pokemon.
Pokemon TimeSilver:A remake of Silver featuring Celebi as the Legendary Pokemon.
Edit: Pokemon Trozei...Madness? *covers from flying tomatoes*

XD375
30th July 2006, 3:46 AM
Also, there IS an unfinished game called 'Chaos black' with new poke'mon(and I don't mean like Lucario, MimeJR)poke'mon never seen out of that game before, that stops at Mt. MOON.
...which is a ROM hack.

MEWTWO_PWNS_YOU
31st July 2006, 6:43 AM
for ds 3rd 4th gen game

The Scizor Master
31st July 2006, 11:50 PM
i think maybe like a JADE VERSION

Suikoutei
20th August 2006, 12:12 AM
Maybe Jade and Opal versions, dunno.

Josephine
20th August 2006, 12:57 AM
I really don't like the idea of having a Jade version. Don't get me wrong, Jade is a pretty color and a pretty gem stone and whatnot, but the word "Jaded" means worn out and exhausted, and that's not a word I'd like associated with Pokemon.

Josephine
20th August 2006, 1:00 AM
I have internet problems, and when I refreshed, I posted again. I'm terribly sorry.

Holadrim
20th August 2006, 11:12 AM
I dont think there is any problem ^^
By the way, wheren't there a fake game named Jade? maybe I remember wrong..

Serebii and celibi
16th December 2006, 3:04 AM
Yep there was.

Raikou77
16th December 2006, 3:44 AM
I dont think there is any problem ^^
By the way, wheren't there a fake game named Jade? maybe I remember wrong..

Here's some proof from pe2k.com

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/fakediamond.html

ShinyManafi
16th December 2006, 3:57 AM
The third installment for D/P will probably come out next after D/P