PDA

View Full Version : pokemon dvd's

torkoaltrainer4
5th February 2006, 5:31 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy the pokemon episode dvd's? if you could tell me actual stores that would be cool but ordering off the internet is fine.
thanks to all who respond!
;munchlax; + ;143; = =)

stu770
5th February 2006, 5:32 PM
i dont know where in america you can buy the dvds in the shops but you can order them from www.amazon.com

Dogasu
5th February 2006, 6:00 PM
www.deepdiscountdvd.com is probably the cheapest place online to get them (you'll pay about $10 apiece for the Advanced / Advanced Challenge discs).

www.dvdplanet.com is also good.

Swellow
5th February 2006, 9:28 PM
Dogasu this might be a strange question but why did Pokemon Advanced only have 8 DVD's and Advanced Challenge will have 10 the last two have to have 6 episodes on each according to my calculation, is it because some of Advanced was the Silver Conference. And I should have bought the volumes from deep discount a much better price then at Best Buy.

Dogasu
5th February 2006, 11:36 PM
There are only 40 episodes in Pokemon Advanced, while Pokemon Advanced Challenge has 52.

Jason Park
6th February 2006, 3:16 PM
You can get some DVDs at very good price in eBay. You won't be able to buy earlier ones in stores, but sometimes they are up for auction on eBay. www.videouniverse.com is pretty good. :) LOL I think I spent about $1000 on my Pokemon DVD collection. >.<

Redtag
6th February 2006, 3:20 PM
Is it me or is Pokemon anime addictive?

Sharpshooter
8th February 2006, 12:57 AM
Buying some of the dvd's certainly is for me. I think I'm over spending.

Also, on topic, I would wait till the boxsets are released later on this year for the Advanced Challenge episodes, rather than spending quite a bit on 10 individual dvd's.