PDA

View Full Version : help with blaziken

GeminiDragon
5th February 2006, 9:35 PM
i am starting over my sapphire and i wanted to know if my blaziken moveset was good. Please do not suggest any moves that need breeding to get. I am trying to beat it without having to go through all of that. Also some moves that i post I have not gotten yet but will get later in the game

1.Flamethrower
2.Sky UpperCut
3.Bulk Up
4.????? don't know what to put there

Brown Bomber
5th February 2006, 11:23 PM
Blaziken @ Leftovers
Blaze
-Sky Uppercut
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide (Move Tutor as well)
-Fire Blast

Overwhelming_Latias
5th February 2006, 11:50 PM
BB, there isn't a Rock Slide Move Tutor in Sapphire to my knowledge. He would have to trade over to FR/LG or breed for that move, which he has stated he is against doing..

As for a moveset GeminiDragon... BB's is actually good, but if you're not willing to breed for Rock Slide then you'll have to look for another physical move to make Swords Dance a viable option. Earthquake, Focus Punch, Return, Aerial Ace, Facade and Rock Tomb are all TM-based moves that can be taught to Blaziken and use that Attack boost, but they won't round out the set as well as Rock Slide.

Check http://www.smogon.com/advance/blaziken/strategy to get an idea of some Blaziken movesets. They're mainly for the metagame, but some can easily be used ingame. See what suits you and try it out. :D

-OL

GeminiDragon
6th February 2006, 2:28 AM
thanx I have to look at that website

SapphireL
6th February 2006, 2:32 AM
If you don't want to breed, I wouldn't go with Rock Slide and Swords Dance. I would save them for a Pokemon that can only learn them through a Move Tutor. :/ Orrr if you have Emerald, you could get enough Battle Points, I guess.

as for the MS...

Blaziken:
-Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-Sky Uppercut
-EQ
-Bulk Up

INGAME INGAME INGAME. BUT I WOULD suggest the MS Brown Bomber said. :/ FOR SURE.

Horn Drill
6th February 2006, 2:39 AM
I would suggest breeding, as you could probably get a good Torchic in the time you spend whining about not breeding. o.o

Zero Nexus
6th February 2006, 4:54 PM
heres mine:

-blaze kick
-flamethrower
-sky uppercut
-hyper beam

TOY MACHINE
6th February 2006, 5:02 PM
zezrex that is awful

and use brown bomber's www.smogon.com ms

Freakshow
7th February 2006, 11:57 PM
There are like 3 threads regarding Blaziken (or is it 2?)

GeminiDragon
8th February 2006, 1:06 AM
no offense but if your going to please post something useful.

Black Marauder
8th February 2006, 2:38 AM
Blaziken:
-Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-Sky Uppercut
-EQ
-Bulk Up

Stole the words outta my mouth. But my Blazikens' moves vary... hehe...

ZNtelle
8th February 2006, 5:31 AM
Rock Slide is obviously the recommendation over Earthquake though, since there's always the possibility of BP usage in Battle Frontier. What's I'm saying is: Use Brown Bomber's set if you can.