PDA

View Full Version : Poke/Handy/Contestshippers: Why so much hatred?

Kagome Higurashi
6th February 2006, 2:23 AM
Why is it that Poke/Contest/Handymanshippers are the shippers that take the most crap on a daily basis? Why is it assumptions without any proof such as "Handymanshippers are all Pokeshippers to get rid of Orangeshipping!" are always made, but when someone says the same about an Advanceshipper being an Orangeshipper, everyone leaps on them?

... All I'm saying is, people are really biased towards the canon shippers.

cold_katanagirl
6th February 2006, 2:26 AM
Why are the Pokeshippers/Handymanshippers/Contestshippers the ones that get bashed the most?
... All I'm saying is, people are really biased towards the canon shippers.I reckon it's statements like that. Your hypocritical drama queen act doesn't help either. :x

There's some truth to what people say about the "canon" shippers, but I do agree some of the generalizations are pretty exaggerated and can be pretty unfair at times.

Shatoshi
6th February 2006, 2:30 AM
please being an advanceshipper is no walk in the park either...ALL ships get lots of crap form CERTIAN people..not all of us are bad but some people are reatded and give thier ship a bad name....

Kiori
6th February 2006, 2:46 AM
And please do stop creating useless debate threads. >_> And btw, you are a biased person as well.

*closes*