PDA

View Full Version : About Documentary-like Fanfics

pokeplayer984
6th February 2006, 7:39 AM
Okay, I was checking out a few fics on Fanfiction, and one of them had a fake documentary of the charcters.

This gave me the idea to do a documentary-like fanfiction.

Now, I will not tell you who it is, nor will I tell you what it is for. (So it might not be for Pokemon.)

Now, since this is my first attempt at doing such a thing, I would like as many tips as possible. (Aside from the proper spelling, grammer, length and stuff like that.)

Please give me all the tips for this kind of fanfiction that you can.

Thanks in advance.

PS: The ONLY hint I'll give you is that the one I'm doing it on died. So yeah, it has a sad ending. :)

Ash_Junior
6th February 2006, 9:46 AM
if you have access to Stargate sg-1 season 7, I'd recommend watching Heroes 1, 2 for a few clues on how to do it....:D

Timid Kyogre
6th February 2006, 10:00 AM
Okay I'm not a big fan of ducomentarys, but I'm going to tell you something...

If I were to write a documentary-like fanfic then I wouldn't make it boring, I'd add a bit of...You know, things that won't make it boring.

I'm not much of good at giving advice on documentarys but try your best and good luck :)

Okay, I was checking out a few fics on Fanfiction, and one of them had a fake documentary of the charcters.
If it was well-written, try to contact the author or something.

~Timid Kyogre

pokeplayer984
7th February 2006, 5:01 PM
Thanks for the tips.

Also, I don't think it will be boring as the one I'm doing it on has the storyline of being abused as a child.

I think that will get the intrest going.

Any more tips?

I need all the help I can get! ^_^

PDL
7th February 2006, 5:19 PM
I would have wanted to do a Documentary fic, but I was always afraid that people might find it dull and uninteresting...

kind of a shame really, since I actually enjoy this sort of fic... :\