PDA

View Full Version : Ash's Bayleaf(Slight Spoilers?)

Redtag
6th February 2006, 4:23 PM
Umm what exactly was Bayleaf doing to Ash when it jumped on him in that episode which I think is the one she? evolves in or the one where Ash gets angry at her?. Anyhow, it jumped Ash and Misty was like "Is it doing what I think its doing?" Brock just told her that it was doing Body Slam. Exactly what was Misty thinking or was it just something the writers threw in?

ChaosMage
6th February 2006, 5:38 PM
Umm what exactly was Bayleaf doing to Ash when it jumped on him in that episode which I think is the one she? evolves in or the one where Ash gets angry at her?. Anyhow, it jumped Ash and Misty was like "Is it doing what I think its doing?" Brock just told her that it was doing Body Slam. Exactly what was Misty thinking or was it just something the writers threw in?

You have just ruined my day. My imagination hurts...

CyberCubed
6th February 2006, 5:39 PM
Ash is male, Bayleef is female. You get the picture.

Luckily though, the writers aren't interested in beastality, so said scene was done for comic relief.

Chris
6th February 2006, 8:59 PM
Ouch..my head..please get some grammar books. x_X;

Obviously Bayleef is tackling Satoshi in a loving manner.

Redtag
6th February 2006, 11:52 PM
Lol, is my grammar that bad..?

Lupin
7th February 2006, 5:44 PM
Another Ash/Bayleaf thread eh :). Its been a while since we've had one of these.

Just use your imagination when it comes to this.

ChaosMage
7th February 2006, 5:46 PM
Well, when a daddy man and a mummy plant animal love each other very much, they get certain urges [censored] and that's where babies come from!

Chatsy
7th February 2006, 7:52 PM
Misty thought that Bayleef was humping Ash to no end and using Body Slam to its own selfish purpose, DUH! :rolleyes:

:P

And yes, your grammar is so horrible it makes baby Bayash cry :(

Redtag
7th February 2006, 9:53 PM
What episode was that in..? You can't really be serious about the writers actually letting Bayleaf ump Ash..? I mean sure she had a crush on him but that's a tad extrem isn't it..?

Black Marauder
7th February 2006, 9:57 PM
XD... not another thread. Yes, to an extent, it's humping ;_;

ChaosMage
7th February 2006, 11:07 PM
Humping? What does that mean?

Puffs
7th February 2006, 11:15 PM
"Turning Over A New Bayleef" was the episode I believe. It was just a little joke for the older kids when Misty said that. Bayleef just learned Body Slam by trying to hump... er, hug Ash in a loving way.

Raevell
8th February 2006, 3:30 AM
Oh man... You have just made my day. I had completely forgotten about that. It makes me want to dust the VCR off and watch my tape. Hee hee... Yes, who knows what Bayleef was truly doing. Misty was just being a perv. ;)

Redtag
8th February 2006, 4:26 AM
So Bayleaf actually wanted to umm...mate with Ash?

ハルカ and ゴンベ
8th February 2006, 4:35 AM
So Bayleaf actually wanted to umm...mate with Ash?

Oh dear god...>< NO! satoshi and Bayleef's relationship is the same as Satoshi's relationship with Pikachu, They are very close but NOT *shudders* Mating partners..>_>

Puffs
8th February 2006, 5:50 AM
wow... what's wrong with Misty if Ash is THAT desperate?

Chris
8th February 2006, 6:12 AM
...Sarcasm and jokes appearently fail with Flygon Prince. --; I'm closing this before any more idiotic statements are made. It's simply a case of Bayleef tackling her trainer out of love, similar to how a dog tackles its master and licks their face lovingly.