PDA

View Full Version : A few questions.

Xicer
7th February 2006, 5:52 PM
First of all, I'd like to say. Hello! As this is my first post here. :)

Well, a few things is confusing me, such as..

Baton Pass on a Eevee or an evolution from it,
but I guess that's from the newer generations, right?
Same with Focus Punch for a Miltank?

And another question is, I don't understand the part
when you calculate the power from Hidden Power.
I have read the page on this site, working out the
type wasn't a problem, however it didn't fit either..

Sooo, my question is basically, if that's for the newer
generations, or if I just got too confused! :)

Answers are very appreciated!

Kind regards,
Xicer

emeraldellie
7th February 2006, 11:23 PM
I believe that Eevee learns Baton Pass in Crystal at level 36, but I could be wrong. It definitely learns it in the 3rd generation. I don't think Focus Punch even exists in GSC, so Miltank couldn't learn it. For the Hidden Power type, that calculator is for 3rd gen Pokemon, so that's why you got the weird results. I don't know of a good GSC IV calculator, but maybe someone else does. I hope I helped you, and welcome to the forums!

Xicer
7th February 2006, 11:46 PM
Yes, great help thank you! :)
Same goes for Spikes and Skarmory then I assume ^^

Then I will do my best to find replacement moves :)

Thanks again Chaos Emerald!

samuelrz
8th February 2006, 2:28 PM
Can I ask you a question? Do you know where you can see/battle your rival? I can't find her...

emeraldellie
9th February 2006, 12:04 AM
Can I ask you a question? Do you know where you can see/battle your rival? I can't find her...
What do you mean? The first time you have the ability to see your rival, he's outside Elm's lab, but you can't battle him yet. After you visit Mr. Pokemon (I think, it's the guy you get the Mystery Egg from) and get the call from Elm, go through Cherrygrove City and when you walk toward the route between Newbark and Cherrygrove, your rival will challenge you there. If you need more help, please specify what you need help with. Btw, next time you should just make a new topic instead of asking in someone else's.

Incrediboy
13th February 2006, 12:24 PM
Do you mean after your final battle with him, where he hides in the dragon cave every Wednesday?