PDA

View Full Version : PokemoN XD Sprites Req

MacX
7th February 2006, 6:20 PM
Well because pokeguide.tk went down, I was just wondering if Serebii.net would post the XD/Collesium Sprites on their sites. I know you already have the one's from Collesium but u do not have the Shiny Sprites from XD/C.

Maybe Serebii could put those sprites in their Pokedex as well.

mrmimeykai
7th February 2006, 7:08 PM
That is a great idea, it would give the fans of this site some thing good to do

Ashpikachumaster
13th February 2006, 2:27 AM
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

~*Dairuga*~
13th February 2006, 2:32 AM
Ashpikachumaster youve been *reported*

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th February 2006, 2:55 AM
that would be a good idea. it's boring to have to look at 2-D sprites all the time.

legendary master Jose
13th February 2006, 4:13 AM
agreed i always wondered what does it look like when the stars come out of a shiney 3d pokemon

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th February 2006, 2:26 PM
agreed i always wondered what does it look like when the stars come out of a shiney 3d pokemon
i heard in colosseum and XD that when a shiney pokemon is released, two orange orbs fly around it for a second.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
13th February 2006, 3:34 PM
i heard in colosseum and XD that when a shiney pokemon is released, two orange orbs fly around it for a second.
yeah they do

and some shinies look fugly as well *will never put my flygon and donphan on XD again*

but I think we need colo/XD 'sprites' as avatars, because they would rule!

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th February 2006, 5:29 PM
yeah they do

and some shinies look fugly as well *will never put my flygon and donphan on XD again*

but I think we need colo/XD 'sprites' as avatars, because they would rule!
they would rule. but in the meantime, i've got *points at avatar*
wouldn't it be a hassle to trade all 386 into the gamecube, then another 386 for the shiney versions?