PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 ideas

FlamingRuby
9th February 2006, 3:37 PM
As you guys are well aware, the third season of "The Ash and Pikachu Show" is coming up soon. As such, what would you guys like to see introduced in the third season?

here are some ideas I had planned:

--new cast member
--more mess (i.e. Nickelodeon style slimings, waterings, pies, etc.)
--new May segment (the previous one wasn't that popular)
--audience participation

Please vote in the poll and let me know of your thoughts on how I can make Season 3 the best it can be.

Morpher01
9th February 2006, 4:00 PM
Hmmm...I've been reading the Ash and Pikachu show for a while now, and I've noticed that you take guest stars. One was Sailor Moon (God I hate her), another was about 5 Starbolts (God I like them). You could pick guest stars based on other people's fics, or a TV show. I don't have a right to make you choose, it's your choice.

One feature that I would like: Pie-in-the-face moments. Man, those are funny.

*imagines Brock with a pie splatted on his face*

*now imagining Misty with slime all over her*

*now Ash with BOTH!*

HAHAHAHAHA!!

FlamingRuby
9th February 2006, 4:22 PM
The 'more mess' will be field tested in tomorrow's episode.

umbreon43085
9th February 2006, 10:04 PM
All are good ideas. I think that May does deserve a bigger part.

Are you ever gonna have Drew? Just an idea for an Episode or cast.

FlamingRuby
9th February 2006, 10:14 PM
I'll consider Drew for at least an episode...but I'm not sure how I could work him in as a cast member

General Blaze
11th February 2006, 5:16 AM
How about Ash and the gang have guest stars from different cartoons from Nickleodion, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, and Kids WB? It be cool to see Spongebob, Coconut Fred, or the Teen Titans on the show. I'd also like to see a new May segment. 'A par on the Course' was alright, but I didn't get many laughs from it. Hope I helped a bit.

FlamingRuby
11th February 2006, 3:52 PM
Guest stars from American cartoon universes probably will not happen...I do have more visitors from animes planned though...

As for a new May segement, I have an idea as to what it might be...

umbreon43085
11th February 2006, 4:19 PM
Maybe something about contests?

FlamingRuby
11th February 2006, 5:21 PM
I did have a contest episode in Season 1, but a segement about contests seems like a good idea.

2bcelebi320
13th February 2006, 3:29 AM
More guest stars! I've already given you an idea for four of the guest stars that could be on the show.

FlamingRuby
13th February 2006, 3:46 AM
I'll consider each one, okay?