PDA

View Full Version : Champion of Heavy Wind

Tamer Zack
9th February 2006, 6:24 PM
The other thread was to old to revive so enjoy this 1 the 3 new cards have been confirmed. Also our buddy Slate Warrior and Card Destruction will be in this set.

Sacred Bird - Shimurugu
Wind/Winged-Beast/Effect/7/2700/1000
This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must sacrifice Wind Main-Type Monsters in order to Tribute Summon this card. As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, deal 1000 damage to both players at the end of each turn. For each Magic or Trap card a player has on your Field, reduce the damage done to you by 500.
Ultra Rare

Sonic Shooter
Wind/Winged-Beast/Effect/4/1300/600
When there is no Magic or Trap card on opponent's Field, this card can attack the opponent directly. Battle damage dealt to your opponent this way will be equal to the original attack strength of this card.

Hysteric Party
Trap - Continuous
Discard one card from your hand. Special Summon all the Monsters with [Harpy Lady] in their name from your Graveyard. When this card leaves the Field, destroy all Monsters Special Summoned by this card.

Shadow the Hedgehog
9th February 2006, 7:49 PM
Harpie's? Forget them they are too weak and annoying with their three copies of all combined thing and thei.......
Slate Warrior? YES!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I can construct fiend aggro...

Kazuki Mirai
9th February 2006, 8:17 PM
Ah-ha, we knew that it was going to be Harpies in the first place. But meh, not so impressive cards at least there's Slate Warrior. ^_^

Tamer Zack
12th February 2006, 8:17 PM
This card down below is suppose to be in this set as well it's a new card for Enemy of Justice.

EOJ-JP055
God Bird Attack
Trap - Normal
Sacrifice a Bird sub-type monsters fron your field. Destroy 2 cards on the field.

Haruka's Swimsuit
12th February 2006, 9:46 PM
That card sounds like fun. I know someone that plays with a Harpy Lady/WIND deck that will probably get a lot of use out of this Structure...

XyronTheFalcon
13th February 2006, 1:09 PM
The new wing cards in EOJ might be in This deck.I mean....if you think...a haroie centered deck is kinda useless.....

Jupetta
13th February 2006, 9:36 PM
Slate Warrior would be nice, it would help me reconstruct a better Fiend-Deck.
;354;~Dark MAgician~;354;

Haruka's Swimsuit
13th February 2006, 11:59 PM
I wonder how a Ravel deck would work?

Shadow the Hedgehog
14th February 2006, 7:48 PM
I'm planing a Raviel deck. I need some statue of the wicked though.

Tamer Zack
17th February 2006, 12:46 AM
Here's the JPN Commerial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALUrkCy02gE

Haruka's Swimsuit
18th February 2006, 4:24 AM
I'm planing a Raviel deck. I need some statue of the wicked though.

Wouldn't Scapegoat + DNA Surgery work better?

About the Structure deck, is anyone wondering if KONAMi will include Cyber Bondage/Shield?

Tamer Zack
19th February 2006, 1:10 AM
Both Inferno Reckless Summon and Scapegoat + DNA Surgery will work better to bring out Raviel early. Statue of the Wicked won't work mostly because it's risky and you need all 3 of them down and destroyed in order to work.