PDA

View Full Version : We should have... a Music Discussion Forum!

Kaimorse
10th February 2006, 12:24 PM
I know what you're thinking. Yeah we already have the Band/Music Thread in Entertainment, but it's only one solitary thread. There should be a sub-forum in Miscellaneous Discussion called "Music Discussion". Entertainment should stay as TV, film and books. I think a Music Discussion would make thing much easier for all of us.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
10th February 2006, 12:50 PM
But then We'd need TV dicussion, Film Discussion and Book Discussion.

Ethereal
10th February 2006, 2:50 PM
I know what you're thinking. Yeah we already have the Band/Music Thread in Entertainment, but it's only one solitary thread. There should be a sub-forum in Miscellaneous Discussion called "Music Discussion". Entertainment should stay as TV, film and books. I think a Music Discussion would make thing much easier for all of us.
Um...no. That's the purpose of the Entertainment section. To have discussion of all things concerning entertainment. :/

DJ Panic!
10th February 2006, 2:52 PM
But then We'd need TV dicussion, Film Discussion and Book Discussion.
omg,don't you know what the ENTERTAINMENT forum is?
obviously you don't. it may be a good idea if you read the first post.

There should be a sub-forum in Miscellaneous Discussion called "Music Discussion". Entertainment should stay as TV, film and books

Anyways.Yes,that would be a smashing idea.it would be great for all the music lovers(like me) to have their own forum to talk about music,Instead of making clubs and other things.

Um...no. That's the purpose of the Entertainment section. TO have discussion of all things concerning entertainment. :/

yeah,that is true but if we just have that little Band/Music Thread,just imagine how much flaming there'd be.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
10th February 2006, 3:38 PM
Oh my ****in' god, are you an idiot? If people were to have a Music forum, then all the fil fans would want there own forum and so on, I do know what an entertainment forum is.

Waterlight
10th February 2006, 4:41 PM
Oh my ****in' god, are you an idiot? If people were to have a Music forum, then all the fil fans would want there own forum and so on, I do know what an entertainment forum is.

No need to flame. ;/

Anyway, there aren't many Music threads as it is, there aren't enough to have it's own forum.

RaZoR LeAf
10th February 2006, 4:47 PM
omg,don't you know what the ENTERTAINMENT forum is?
obviously you don't. it may be a good idea if you read the first post.

Broken Wings was making a point that should a Music forum be made, then every form of entertainment should have a subforum.

Anyways.Yes,that would be a smashing idea.it would be great for all the music lovers(like me) to have their own forum to talk about music,Instead of making clubs and other things.

yeah,that is true but if we just have that little Band/Music Thread,just imagine how much flaming there'd be.

Just because there's 1 band/music thread, doesn't mean you are forbidden from making other topics regarding music. The thread was made because at the time there were a hundred topics every day about every other band that has ever existed.

Entertainment should stay as TV, film and books

en·ter·tain·ment
n.
1 The act of entertaining.
2 The art or field of entertaining.
3 Something that amuses, pleases, or diverts, especially a performance or show.

If you derive pleasure from listening to music, then it is entertainment. If you don't, then you don't want to talk about it and so wont be posting in the Entertainment forum. If you want to be pedantic, Film and TV fall under performing arts with dance and theatre, and books are literature, so lets have subforums for everything.

The Ownage
10th February 2006, 8:38 PM
Absol, read Razor Leaf's post plxkthnx.

But yeah, I think it's pretty pointless. I don't see why your not allowed to talk about music, just repeating "OMG Nirvana iz leik pawn z0rz!!11!!11!!Shift1Oneplx." is pretty annoying, so I think that's why the thread is there.

Razor Leaf: Dude, are you PorygonX? Talk to me on MSN man :o