PDA

View Full Version : How would the POkemon anime characters celebrate Valentines day?

Kasumi-chan
10th February 2006, 3:33 PM
How do you think they would?
would Ash give Misty or May flowers? Would Brock finally meet a girl? Would Latias give Ash chocolate? Discuss here.

Shigeru-kun
10th February 2006, 4:56 PM
Well first it'd depend on what Valentines day they'd be celebrating. The American one or the Japanese one? Because if they did celebrate it the Japanese way, only the girls would be giving stuff to the boys. Boys don't get anything for girls (and even then, usually only ones they actually like) until White Day.

Truthfully though, I don't think it'd matter. Shuu seems to be the only boy who would ever get a girl something for White Day in the first place, and Takeshi...well his love would probably be the typical just-met type. Otherwise I can see Haruka or Kasumi getting all girly and junk, but I honestly don't think too much would go on. If anyone even wanted to get the other something, they'd all probably choke out in the end.

Shatoshi
10th February 2006, 8:40 PM
I think Ash yould give May flowers...It would be much more special than if Drew did...I mean he probably gave her like 5 in Hoenn^^

Gazmof
11th February 2006, 12:45 AM
Heh, Drew would have to give more than just flowers, else he'd risk being accused of not considering Valentine's special. Ah, the irony.

cold_katanagirl
12th February 2006, 4:19 AM
Drew would probably just give May a rose. Again.

Shego
12th February 2006, 4:23 AM
When Melody meet Ash,and pikachu again, she would greet him with a couple of romantic moments by hugging him,and hold his arm. With that, Ash is willing to make Melody happy. Ash would probably give Melody the gift that he made like the seashell necklece,the pearl ring,or anything that is tropical since she lives on Shamouti Island. Once that happens, then Melody will be excited that she wants to be his valentine. What do you think?

^^Yoshinichi^^
12th February 2006, 4:27 AM
Well..people seem to have forgotten how flirty Marina can be,so....hmm..Marina might get kenta a Lance T-shirt since she think he idolizes Lance as much as her. And Kenta would be all:0o; and thank her anyway's. Kenta's too shy to get a gift for any girl though,even if he had Brock's advice,which ussualy fails.

RedJirachi
14th February 2006, 2:33 AM
Something with Skitty and/or Delcatty's Attract

Mysty
14th February 2006, 2:02 PM
Hmmm...my P-mon ships. Jessie and James would have a nicequiet evening to chill together and watch the stars whilst Meowth slept. Oak and Delia would have dinner and go on a late night walk.

Brock would sit and cry alone until someone came to comfort him.

Those are the only ones for now.

ChaosMage
15th February 2006, 2:13 PM
Wobbuffet and Lombre would admit their true... *shot*

Alfonso
15th February 2006, 3:33 PM
They wouldn't go anything for Valentines Day. They haven't done anything in the past, and they won't start now.