PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranger Boxart??

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
10th February 2006, 8:25 PM
I found a pic of the Pokemon Ranger boxart not sure If It's real though
http://gallery.pokemonpalace.net/albums/userpics/10190/Pokemon_Ranger_packshot_jap.jpg

JazzJazz
10th February 2006, 8:57 PM
I think it's the official version and I have to say that I don't mind it... nice display of pokemon there and I feel that the ranger silhouettes work quite well.

SuperSonic
10th February 2006, 9:04 PM
Yeah, I saw it earlier, I didn't even notice the trainer silhouettes though.

Samayowa
10th February 2006, 9:53 PM
It looks very official to me. I like it, it's very cool looking.

Ethereal
10th February 2006, 10:08 PM
It's on the official site, folks. ;/

ghost master
10th February 2006, 10:11 PM
what i found interesting was that dragon pokemon were all over the cover and yet plusle and minun are one of the main characters and they are nowhere to be seen. Not complaining just noting maybe dragon pokemon or these 4 dragon pokemon are significant somehow to Ranger.

magnemiteZ
10th February 2006, 10:17 PM
^I Hope not

http://gallery.pokemonpalace.net/albums/userpics/10190/Pokemon_Ranger_packshot_jap.jpg
If that is true, that is cool.
Cos It is actually really cool box art

Ethereal
10th February 2006, 10:19 PM
If that is true, that is cool.
Cos It is actually really cool box art
So...you're blind now? I just said that it's on the damn official site. Learn to read. --;

JazzJazz
10th February 2006, 10:58 PM
what i found interesting was that dragon pokemon were all over the cover and yet plusle and minun are one of the main characters and they are nowhere to be seen.

Perhaps plusle and minun will be present on the spine of the box... I imagine that they'd have to be on there somewhere.

Brandon-kun
10th February 2006, 11:36 PM
So...you're blind now? I just said that it's on the damn official site. Learn to read. --;
the main site as in SPP? just asking and the dude who opened this thread what site did you fing this on?

JazzJazz
10th February 2006, 11:56 PM
the main site as in SPP?

No, SPP is not an "official" site... Eternal was referring to the official Japanese Pokemon site.

Gravy
11th February 2006, 1:17 AM
Dragons are cool, so logic dictates that this game is good. Therefore I MUST purchase this game.
Nintendo, you fiends!

Its lookin' good. Though whats up with the thick outlines on the pokémon? Thats not the sort of style Sugimori usually opts for. Unless this was produced by a different artist...if so, its a damn good emulation of the official style.
That logo though. Typeface across a blue swirly circle gives me Sonic Adventure series nostalgia fever.

MidnightScott
11th February 2006, 4:53 AM
That Boxart looks really interesting. I only hope the US Logo for Ranger will look awesome!

~Scott;229;

Ex_Mightyena
11th February 2006, 6:51 AM
not more friggin dragon pokemon,everything these days is god dam* steel or dragon,why cant they focus on the types that have potential instead of those types that cannot get any better from bloody lvl 5.

on topic:the box art is great!,it is really cool and it is like no other box art ive ever seen,where normally they will have one pokemon on the cover,this one has 4 and the charizard is cool!

VampirateMace
11th February 2006, 7:04 AM
Dragons are cool, so logic dictates that this game is good. Therefore I MUST purchase this game.
Nintendo, you fiends!

Its lookin' good. Though whats up with the thick outlines on the pokémon? Thats not the sort of style Sugimori usually opts for. Unless this was produced by a different artist...if so, its a damn good emulation of the official style.
That logo though. Typeface across a blue swirly circle gives me Sonic Adventure series nostalgia fever.

Have you seen the new pokedex(book)? He did the art for that and the lines were kinda the same thickness. Still it doen't quite look like his to me.

CassSept
11th February 2006, 9:55 AM
It looks nice... awesome Charizard artwork

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
11th February 2006, 12:58 PM
just asking and the dude who opened this thread what site did you fing this on?
I'm a Gal no Dude,Okey I found It on http://pokemonpalace.net/index.php?id=nds/ranger/index And I visted the PPN gallery I found a bigger picture of It so I took It >.<(I know I dont wan't to be a stealer)I wasn't sure If It was real so I posted It here(i know I sould of,posted the site right away,People learn from there mistakes)now I feel a little stupid but what am I sopost to do >____>

Alastor DMc
11th February 2006, 6:03 PM
to get over the stupid feeling, you could try not mis-spelling so many things

Naraku_Diabolos
11th February 2006, 8:02 PM
Don't insult Psycap, she's from Poland and can't type English very well. It's not her problem that she's from a different nation.

Ethereal
11th February 2006, 8:10 PM
to get over the stupid feeling, you could try not mis-spelling so many things
"To get over the stupid feeling"? Yeah. You have the right to insult someone with screwed up grammar like that.

In fact, Psycap barely spelled anything wrong. At least Psycap can capitalize letters and have her sentences make 100% sense.

How about you stfu, before you get a warning?

JazzJazz
11th February 2006, 11:43 PM
Have you seen the new pokedex(book)? He did the art for that and the lines were kinda the same thickness. Still it doen't quite look like his to me.

He might simply have a new pen...

Regarding the game, is there any sort of bonus associated with the pre-order?

Torchic23
11th February 2006, 11:45 PM
Wow, that's the box art? I love it! It looks pretty cool with Flygon on the cover!

Alastor DMc
11th February 2006, 11:46 PM
To Psycap, I’m sorry. I didn't mean to insult you.

To Eternal, why don't you put down that doctorate in English and remove that stick from your ***. The girl called herself “stupid” and thus, in my reply I used it as the adjective to describe her, which would be obvious to anyone with an eight grade education, knows is perfectible acceptable. You want to threaten a ‘warning’ because you think you’re tough hiding behind that keyboard, go ahead. Just remember that you’re only a mod of a pokemon fan site, and nothing more.

Ethereal
12th February 2006, 12:00 AM

To Eternal, why don't you put down that doctorate in English and remove that stick from your ***. The girl called herself “stupid” and thus, in my reply I used it as the adjective to describe her, which would be obvious to anyone with an eight grade education, knows is perfectible acceptable. You want to threaten a ‘warning’ because you think you’re tough hiding behind that keyboard, go ahead. Just remember that you’re only a mod of a pokemon fan site, and nothing more.
Then....why would you apologize to her for insulting her if you didn't insult her? :confused:

Rofl. Contradictions rock. :)

You also tell me to "put down that doctorate in English", even though you told Psycap to try not to mis-spell so many things. You're so full of contradictions, it just ain't funny.

Also, why in the hell would giving someone a warning prove to a bunch of little *** kids on a Pogeymanz forum that I'm "tough"? You're the only one here that thinks that. Just remember that you don't know what in the hell you're talking about on said Pokemon forum, and nothing more.

The stick is up MY arse? Rofl. Irony and hypocrisy run rampant.

Have a nice day. :)

And if you feel the need to ramble on, PM someone that you think may care. ;/

Also, you now have a warning for your wonderful little flame there.

On topic: This boxart's pretty cool. None of the Pokemon on my cover are really my cup of tea...except POSSIBLY Kingdra. Other than that, it's a decent boxart...Then again, boxart has no effect on gameplay whatsoever.

Black Marauder
12th February 2006, 1:29 AM
Cool Boxart, at first I didn't like it, but I somehow do now... Salamence and all makes it even better.

Avegaille
12th February 2006, 1:45 AM
Hmm, well, like what everyone said, the box art is official for the Pokemon Rnager Game coming up on the Japanese version. I just ownder how will the English Pokemon Ranger will look like once it comes out in the US or even around the world.

Just wondering though if the Dragon Pokemon on the art means osmething in the game...

JazzJazz
12th February 2006, 2:30 AM
I just ownder how will the English Pokemon Ranger will look like once it comes out in the US or even around the world.

They might change it, but I really couldn't care less... it's not like you play with the box.

Black Marauder
12th February 2006, 1:05 PM
They might change it, but I really couldn't care less... it's not like you play with the box.
Or do they?

Anyways, it will be changed and maybe it will look even better with the Ranger (US) logo.

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
13th February 2006, 2:25 PM

Okie Dokie
*Peace sign*

Don't insult Psycap, she's from Poland and can't type English very well. It's not her problem that she's from a different nation.
Well,really I was born In America but I was there until 4th grade so I wasn't the best speller there enyway.But soon I moved to Poland(hade to write and learn better Polish long story U_U)Enyhow I talk english like I'm an Americian enyway,my nationalety Is Polish

YoshiAngemon
13th February 2006, 4:35 PM
Maybe the US Boxart will be different, with the two Trainers, and less Pokémon in there.

Californian_DJ
14th February 2006, 1:19 AM
I hope not, this is one of the collest box-arts in Pokémon history.

yeah, 2006 is gonna be a great year for Pokémon-fans, and other gamers who appreciate the beauty of the games

Kez
14th February 2006, 10:31 AM
I thgink that this box art looks really cool. I wonder if it will be similar when it hits the UK? I mean, apart from the Japanese writing and all. LOL

Chris
14th February 2006, 11:43 AM
Maybe the US Boxart will be different, with the two Trainers, and less Pokémon in there.
Name one handheld Pokémon game that had different box art aside from the TCG game.

Folks, Nintendo's been keeping the box art just about the same in every country. Note how Dash and Trozei have the same art, just different languages (and Europe having Link, rather than Trozei, as the title).

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
14th February 2006, 4:28 PM
Folks, Nintendo's been keeping the box art just about the same in every country. Note how Dash and Trozei have the same art, just different languages (and Europe having Link, rather than Trozei, as the title).
I've noticed that before to.Thus the boxart will be 90% The same :)

VampirateMace
14th February 2006, 8:07 PM
He might simply have a new pen...

Regarding the game, is there any sort of bonus associated with the pre-order?

I wasn't refering to the lines when I said it didn't look like his, the details seem diffrent, I don't know.

ZTcrazy
14th February 2006, 8:43 PM
I like this box art, one of the best IMO and it appeals to me alot. I Like the artwork aswell.