PDA

View Full Version : Animon, the begaining

JimmyKudo
11th February 2006, 3:25 AM
OK, I'm not going to combine four different shows into one, yet. I'll just begin with pokemons first, then digimons, experiments and finally, battlebots.

Along the way, I'll explain each show when is necessary.

What do I mean? Well, all you have to worry about now are the pokemons, as there WILL NOT be any of the other characters from other shows appearing.

As the heroes travel to a new region later in the story, they will unravel the mystery of Animons, and so will you, but as I said, DON'T WORRY about that right now, at the right moment, I'll tell you the info in a simple way.

Here's the application form:
Character name:
Personality:
Pokemon/s: (Can give name if you want to)
Other things you want to add to your profile:
Just copy and paste the above application, is that easy!

And this time, don't tell me you don't know what pokemons are! :P

So, I'll start, and Razorleaf told me I could get help here, and I really need help, thanks!
Character name: Jimmy Kudo
Appearance: Jimmy is a young white-skinned boy who has Black hair with a peg leg shape sticking out of it. He wears a White T-Shirt, Black shorts, and wears Adidas shoes. He also wears a wris****ch on his left arm. His handsome and shiny eyes show determination.
Personality: Smart, nosey, will solve any riddle if he can.
Pokemon/s: Charmander
Other things: NA

Now, I'll start the story first, right after then, you can register and continue from where I stop. But first, I'll give a review of Jimmy first.

Jimmy Kudo, a kid wearing a white T-Shirt, blue shorts and sports shoes, is waking to the house of his neighbour, Pro. Agasa.

It all started when Jimmy was 4, his mum, Vivian Kudo, told him all about pokemons, what're they, what types of pokemons are there, all sorts of stuff. As Jimmy grow older, he began to do some research about pokemons, he then found out about pokemon masters, and how people use pokemons to fight with other pokemons to become one of them. He then earn some knowledge about pokemons from one of the top elite scientist, Proffesor Oak. And back to present day, our hero is reaching Pro. Agasa's lab.

Pro.Agasa, had been researching pokemons with Pro. Oak for quite a long time, and he had asked Jimmy, to receive his very first pokemon.

Jimmy, who was thinking about this, felt excited, he rush towards the lab with pace, and there it is, Pro. Agasa's lab.

As Jimmy entered through the shiny, silvery door, Pro. Agasa then notice him and greeted,

"Jimbo! Never seen you in weeks! Ready for your very first pokemon?" asked Agasa as he put his arms around Jimmy.

"Yeah yeah, let's cut the chit chat," said Jimmy in impatient as he removed Agasa's arm. "Where do I choose my pokemon?"

Agasa then points to three red pokeballs, which one will Jimmy choose?

"I choose...this one!" siad Jimmy as he points at one of the pokeballs. He picked it up with his hand and throw it, saying, "Pokemon! I choose you!"

A flash of light came out from the pokeall, what came out of the pokeball was a orange lizard with its tail lited with fire. It is a Charmander.

"Well well well, lucky you, a Charmander." smiled Agasa.

Jimmy holds the Charmander as they both give each other a smile.

"We'll be expecting more company, Jimmy. You might want to stick around and train your Charmander when the other trainers got their pokemons." said Agasa.

"More trainers!? Charmander, are you ready?" asked Jimmy as he look at Charmander.

"Char!" answered Charmander.

Jimmy & Charmander then waits for the other trainers.

So? Is there any flaws this time?

Jonouchi
11th February 2006, 3:44 AM
Well you should be a bit more descriptive in your sign up, instead of....

Appearance: White colored-skin, peg-like shape sticking out of his black hair, handsome and shiny eyes (look at my profile picture).

and...

Clothes/Accessories: T-Shirt, shorts, Adidas shoes and a wris****ch

Let's combine the two together, and make this...

Appearance: Jimmy is a young white-skinned boy who has Black hair with a peg leg shape sticking out of it. He wears a White T-Shirt, Black shorts, and wears Adidas shoes. He also wears a wris****ch on his left arm. His handsome and shiny eyes show determination.

There you go! I'm not that great with description myself, but it should be something like that. Be descriptive, that's all I'm saying. And make your history as well. You want other's to know WHY they became what they are now. they need a background story.

Take my advice and use it well. Description is everything

JimmyKudo
11th February 2006, 4:21 AM
Thanks! I really appreciate someone would waste their time for this kind of stupid RPG...

JimmyKudo
11th February 2006, 4:51 AM
OK! I finished editing, what do you think?

^^Yoshinichi^^
11th February 2006, 5:51 AM
Well, give more description on the plot please, and I might join.
What are Battle Bots? What do you mean by experiments? Though Im guessing your refering to 626 Stitch and the like? Oh,and it's poke'mon for plural also as in"Look at all those poke'mon!".

JimmyKudo
11th February 2006, 5:56 AM
I told you, don't need to worry about those stuff yet, or it might confuse you. All you need to know is:
Experiments: Alien genetic mutations, each with their own powers.
Battlebots: Artificial Intelligence, each with its own in built weapon (cannons, lighting blades) . They're like robots, except smarter.

So,
Experiment=Aliens with powers
Battlebots=Smart Robots

The rest, don't worry, I don't even know if this RPG will be a success or not in its first chapter (7 chapters in total) .

RaZoR LeAf
11th February 2006, 11:14 AM
You've written a totally different pot to the RPG I closed. Make up your mind about what you want the RPG to be about.

JimmyKudo
11th February 2006, 11:32 AM
Is about Jimmy traveling around the world trying to be the greatest master, but with other characters in it much later in the story, so no one have to worry about a thing.

RaZoR LeAf
11th February 2006, 12:15 PM
If it's about 1 character, with others appearing later in the story, it's a FANFIC. RPGs, all the characters are at the start.

JimmyKudo
11th February 2006, 12:33 PM
I'm editing right now.

Jonouchi
11th February 2006, 4:32 PM
Put more description, don't just use the example I used. Put more thought into your bio. No one will join if the plot is bad or the description isn't good.

Put description into everything, Look at other RPG Sign-ups and see how they do it. Remember, I won't always be around to help

RaZoR LeAf
11th February 2006, 5:49 PM
I would massively suggest NOT using colours in your RPG, especially that many, since you don't know what style people are using. The first half of your post was practically unreadable on the Dark Skin.

OK, I'm not going to combine four different shows into one, yet. I'll just begin with pokemons first, then digimons, experiments and finally, battlebots.

So you ARE going to combine four shows into one. Doesn't matter when it happens, you are intending to use four shows.

Along the way, I'll explain each show when is necessary.

Which is useless if you have zero knowledge of something and in the middle of the RPG you are expecting people to use things they have no experience of.

What do I mean? Well, all you have to worry about now are the pokemons, as there WILL NOT be any of the other characters from other shows appearing.

As the heroes travel to a new region later in the story, they will unravel the mystery of Animons, and so will you, but as I said, DON'T WORRY about that right now, at the right moment, I'll tell you the info in a simple way.

The Plural of pokemon is pokemon. There's no 's'.

Here's the application form:
Character name:
Personality:
Pokemon/s: (Can give name if you want to)
Other things you want to add to your profile:
Just copy and paste the above application, is that easy!

And this time, don't tell me you don't know what pokemons are! :P

So, I'll start, and Razorleaf told me I could get help here, and I really need help, thanks!
Personality: Smart, nosey, will solve any riddle if he can.
Pokemon/s: Charmander
Other things: NA

Please read this:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99923

Now, I'll start the story first, right after then, you can register and continue from where I stop. But first, I'll give a review of Jimmy first.

This isn't a registration thread. This is for you to get help with your plot, not for people to sign up in.

Jimmy Kudo, a kid wearing a white T-Shirt, blue shorts and sports shoes, is waking to the house of his neighbour, Pro. Agasa.

It all started when Jimmy was 4, his mum, Vivian Kudo, told him all about pokemons, what're they, what types of pokemons are there, all sorts of stuff. As Jimmy grow older, he began to do some research about pokemons, he then found out about pokemon masters, and how people use pokemons to fight with other pokemons to become one of them. He then earn some knowledge about pokemons from one of the top elite scientist, Proffesor Oak. And back to present day, our hero is reaching Pro. Agasa's lab.

You mean Prof. surely? Pro. means nothing.

Pro.Agasa, had been researching pokemons with Pro. Oak for quite a long time, and he had asked Jimmy, to receive his very first pokemon.

Jimmy, who was thinking about this, felt excited, he rush towards the lab with pace, and there it is, Pro. Agasa's lab.

As Jimmy entered through the shiny, silvery door, Pro. Agasa then notice him and greeted,

"Jimbo! Never seen you in weeks! Ready for your very first pokemon?" asked Agasa as he put his arms around Jimmy.

"Yeah yeah, let's cut the chit chat," said Jimmy in impatient as he removed Agasa's arm. "Where do I choose my pokemon?"

Agasa then points to three red pokeballs, which one will Jimmy choose?

"I choose...this one!" siad Jimmy as he points at one of the pokeballs. He picked it up with his hand and throw it, saying, "Pokemon! I choose you!"

A flash of light came out from the pokeall, what came out of the pokeball was a orange lizard with its tail lited with fire. It is a Charmander.

"Well well well, lucky you, a Charmander." smiled Agasa.

Jimmy holds the Charmander as they both give each other a smile.

"We'll be expecting more company, Jimmy. You might want to stick around and train your Charmander when the other trainers got their pokemons." said Agasa.

"More trainers!? Charmander, are you ready?" asked Jimmy as he look at Charmander.

"Char!" answered Charmander.

Jimmy & Charmander then waits for the other trainers.

So? Is there any flaws this time?

That entire section is far too like a fanfic. It means nothing and has no effect on the plot. Which I might add, is 100% absent from this entire topic. You do you expect to get help with your RPG when you don't post the plot?

I told you, don't need to worry about those stuff yet, or it might confuse you.

If it's going to confuse people know, how do you think they'll do when it's suddenly introduced in the middle of the RPG, they have no idea what it is, and decide "I wasn't aware of this, screw it this RPG is stupid" and you're left with an empty void you've created yourself. When you are using more than one source for a plot you should post all the necessary information at the start.

All you need to know is:

Experiments: Alien genetic mutations, each with their own powers.
Battlebots: Artificial Intelligence, each with its own in built weapon (cannons, lighting blades) . They're like robots, except smarter.

So,
Experiment=Aliens with powers
Battlebots=Smart Robots

Still no idea where these fit into your non-plot.

The rest, don't worry, I don't even know if this RPG will be a success or not in its first chapter (7 chapters in total) .

What have chapters got to do with RPGs?

JimmyKudo
12th February 2006, 4:46 AM
I have decided to go with the old story, since Razor Leaf said that all the characters will have to appear in the beginning of the story.

Thousands of years ago, a red-colored evil sorcerer, with claws instead of hands, named, Him, created a mystical portal to another world to escape his enemy, an AncientWisemon, an ancient digimon that had chased him for using dark magic to infiltrate the Digi-World years ago.

Him tried to outrun AncientWisemon, with no success, his warm sweat drip down his red skin down his chin, as he saw AncientWisemon just behind him.

Him tried to escape using the portal in his hideout, but before he got the chance, AncientWisemon found his hideout ...in a dark, shadowy cave.

"Give it up, you can never escape!" said AncientWisemon, entering the cave.

"Ha ha ha, but I will escape, my exit is just a few steps away!" said Him as he reaches he
begin to step into the portal.

Just when Him is about reach into the portal, AncientWisemon attacked him with his attack, the "Laplace's Demon" attack, which allowed him to use any god powers. AncientWisemon stop Him in place using the attack, obviously he is using the power of the God of Abraham.

Him was killed by AncientWisemon, who also destroyed the portal, never to seen it again. However, Him had cast a spell on himself way back, way back before Him decided to infiltrate the Digi-World. Him know someday, when he do evil, he will get killed. That is why, he cast a spell on himself, when he died, he will wait for the right moment to finally rise upon the world again.

Nevertheless, AncientWisemon knows there is a flaw to all this. When AncientWisemon destroyed Him, he had laid the curse upon the world, the world, will be corrupted the curse, the world will, as we know it, be destroyed.

Why AncientWisemon did destroyed the portal you ask? Because the portal, is like a gate between the spirit world and the real world, if the gate was left undestroyed, Him could come back as well.

What exactly does the curse do? Well, the curse is actually curses, it is actually the ten plagues of the bible, after thousands and thousands of years, if the curses isn't removed, all the first born, will die, which is the last plague of the ten plague.

Of cause, Him will also return, due to that spell he cast on himself, in a form that will make him invincible, well, almost.

AncientWisemon knows a way, maybe, he can get some help. He knows that after hundreds of years, digidestined are going to appear, while on another world, people are using powerful & amazing creatures to fight each other as a competition. He thinks these creatures, known as, 'pokemons', might be able to help. He needed all the help he can get, so he searched the different worlds for more help.

He found help, after hundreds and hundreds of years, in a form of a alien experiment, and another in a form of a artificial intelligence.

AncientWisemon knows that a mad scientist named, Dr. Jambar Jukibar, for world domination as ordered by Dr. Jambar’s ex-boss, HamsterVille, created the alien experiments. He ordered Dr. Jambar to create the experiments for evil, but a little girl, who is a experiment catcher now, turned the evil genetic experiments into good, nice, experiments. One example is her partner, Stitch, who is an alien genetic experiment, a good one, but a obnoxious one too. AncientWisemon believed that some of the alien genetic experiments might be able to use their powers to help him.

An elite professor named Professor Hajime Akebono, or professor Hajime, though, created the battlebots.
He had created robots that can not only talk, have feelings, they can even attack, which is useful for AncientWisemon to defeat the sorcerer.

Convincing the help he found, would be tough, though. He decided to make a difficult decision thousands of years later after Him's defeat; he decided to combine the worlds.

There'll be a catch though, the one world, will either be in a state of confusion, and start to destroy each other, or, they'll start to adapt to the new environment, and strive to success.

Now, I will do some re-caps for the sake of some people.

Alien Genetic Experiments can use pokemon attacks as long as is compatible.

Battlebots are always steel type that goes for Machine type digimons too.

Battlebots can merge with some battlebots and some digimons as long as is compatible.

In addition, remember the light types, only angelic digimons or any animons that you think is compatible.

Light types have no weaknesses, they can endurance Dark attacks.

Virus digimons are Dark types.

Experiments can breed with other experiments/pokemons.

Eggs of Digimons are called Digi Eggs, Digimons live in another world called the Digi-World, the way they evolve is called Digivolve, they digivolve through three ways:
a device called the Digivice,
egg-like armors called the digimentals,
digi spirits which are like digimentals but the trainer can become a digimon, so people who’re using the digi spirits cannot sent out any animons. Includes the human spirit and the Beast spirit.

Now, let me tell you about the RPG application through my character’s bio just for example what the application will look like,

Character Name: Jimmy Kudo

Gender of character: Male

Description: He has white color skin just like most Japanese, has a weird peg-like shape sticking out of his black hair. He wears a plain white T-shirt with a dark blue jacket worn over the shirt and a pair of blue shorts to go with it and an Adidas sport shoes.

Personality: Jimmy always stands up for justice, somewhat cold to anyone who commits crime whether by accident or purpose. He is also obnoxious when he is not poking his nose into every crime scene, which he tried to solve the case.

Other: When he was four, he got an egg through his computer, which a baby form of his digimon, Bitmon came out of. The Bitmon grew into another form called Fangmon, which finally grow into the form at the present, Beastmon.

His computer and any computer can let you go to the Digi-World as long as you're a digidestined.

The starting of the RPG will be,

Jimmy was walking home when he saw a Kadabra attacking a city, the Kadabra is actually following master Him's command to lure all digidestineds so that his minions can kill them, and there'll be no one to stop Him when he's resurrected.

Pretty good starting, huh?

RaZoR LeAf
12th February 2006, 11:57 AM
Jesus Christ.. learn how to use Forum code. You put the open tags at the top of the page and the close tags at the bottom, not after every line, that's just moronic! And didn't I just say I couldn't read black text on a dark skin?

JimmyKudo
12th February 2006, 12:29 PM
Moronic=flaming.

And what're 'tags'? You mean the paragraphs?

Nylf
12th February 2006, 6:40 PM
Right constructive critiscm.

1st: Description. I know what AncientWisemon looks like, but not many other people do. Describe him. Mention the robes and the fact he's basically a mirror with a head.

2nd: Stick to one tense. If you're writing in the past tense, keep writing in the past tense, don't keep changing unless you change paragraph. Remember:

TiP ToP

Time, Person, Topic, Place

If any of those change start a new paragraph.

3rd: Paragraphing, just made the point to help.

4th: Try finding websites that explain your point, and give people options. Find a site with a full list of Battlebots, and then say something like:

"Use this to help you choose your Battlebot if you're unfamiliar: {insert link here}"

Then, find a Digidex, there's plenty out there, and do something similar to the above.

Finally, find some source that someone can find the Experiments on, and repeat prior process.

The only reason Pokemon isn't here is the the Serebii dex is easily accessible and I doubt anyone here doesn't have some knowledge of Pokemon.

5th: Give some background. Explain the Digital, Battlebot and Experiment's worlds a little better. I kow nothing about Battlebots, so how am i supposed to know how to use them without knowing the history of them?

6th: Make a better sign up. You set no limitations, and gave no assisstance for those who don't know what some of these things are. You didn't give any form to use, and the example you gave mentioned NOTHING of what Pokemon, Digimon, Battlebots and Experiments you have or will get, other than Beastmon. Make a form is all I'm saying, so people who read this know how the characters will work.

That should help fix the key problems.

RaZoR LeAf
12th February 2006, 8:07 PM
Moronic=flaming.

And what're 'tags'? You mean the paragraphs?

around every line. is moronic. If I was flaming you, I would have said you were a moron. I only said what you did was moronic. There's a difference.

RaZoR LeAf
12th February 2006, 10:36 PM
Did me telling you not to post in black fail to get through to you? And besides, that's far too much information. It's off putting for anyone who wants to join an rpg if they see that much stuff to read through.

JimmyKudo
12th February 2006, 10:55 PM
OK, too messy, I'll just tell you the links:
What Are Digimons?:
http://www.thedigiport.com/whataredigimon.shtml

The DigiDEX:
http://www.thedigiport.com/dex-masterlist.shtml

Digivolving:
http://www.thedigiport.com/howdigivolving.shtml

Overview 1:
http://www.thedigiport.com/01over.shtml

Overview 2:
http://www.thedigiport.com/02over.shtml

Overview 3:
http://www.thedigiport.com/thestory03.shtml

Overview 4:
http://www.thedigiport.com/04over.shtml

How were Digimons created:
http://www.thedigiport.com/howitallstarted.shtml

The original digivice:
http://www.thedigiport.com/digivice.shtml

I would put more links, but I have to go to school, so later!

JimmyKudo
13th February 2006, 7:34 AM
OK, I'm back, now to continue:

Overview 5, Info To Let You Imagine What The Future Of Digimon Will Be Like
http://www.thedigiport.com/05.shtml

Tags & Crests
http://www.thedigiport.com/tagsandcrests.shtml

D-3 Digivice
http://www.thedigiport.com/d3.shtml

D-Terminal
http://www.thedigiport.com/02_dterminal.shtml

Digimentals
http://www.thedigiport.com/eggs.shtml

Different Kinds of Digivolution Through Digimentals
http://www.thedigiport.com/digiegg2/

D-Power Digivice
http://www.thedigiport.com/dpower.shtml

D-Tector
http://www.thedigiport.com/04dscanner.shtml

Hybrid Spirits
http://www.thedigiport.com/04spirits.shtml

Digivice iC
http://www.thedigiport.com/05digivice.shtml

Who Is Stronger Than Who?
http://www.thedigiport.com/evl.shtml

The Bad Guys
http://www.thedigiport.com/evilvillans.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/02evil.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/evil03.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/04evil.shtml

Digimon's Rocket
http://www.thedigiport.com/hypnos.shtml

Legendary Digimons
http://www.thedigiport.com/gods.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/04ancient.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/04gods.shtml

A Vocabulary of Digimon
http://www.thedigiport.com/vocab_01.shtml

The Most Important Question Answered, How Were Digimon Created
http://www.thedigiport.com/howitallstarted.shtml

Alien Genetic Experiment Info
http://www.disneychannel-asia.com/DisneyChannel/supersites/lilo/ (click on the word experiment when you go to that site to find out about all the AGE (alien genetic experiments)

Battlebot Info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daigunder

As for the grammer of the plot, I'll have to try my best.

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2006, 1:21 PM
It's still too many links. Nobody wants to join an RPG if they need to read all that. It's off putting. And have you read the signature rules lately? I suggest doing so or I'll delete your sig.

Oh, and the constant double posting? STOP IT! Use the ****ing edit button!

JimmyKudo
13th February 2006, 2:00 PM
What do you think I should do? The links are all important info.

And did you use the 'f' word?

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2006, 5:41 PM
What do you think I should do? The links are all important info.

And did you use the 'f' word?

I think you should cut out the animes that people don't know much of. Battlebots, aliens, whatever. Stick with POkemon and Digimon, that's all. You are over complicating things. And I only swear when people annoy me with their blatent rule breaking.

JimmyKudo
13th February 2006, 9:46 PM
Are you sure there is no other way? I mean I saw other threads with info just as long as mine!

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2006, 10:18 PM
Not with that much information to read through. Besides, they are experienced RPGers, who have put a lot of thought into their RPGs, and in most cases the information is original, not the entire background history of the subject material.

JimmyKudo
13th February 2006, 10:48 PM
Do you think there is a way to shorten the info while give people all the necessary info?

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2006, 11:38 PM
No. You have too many subvjects that require too much knowledge about them. It would be like making an RPG that corsses Starwars, Star gate, Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire and X-Men. Massive universes, massive amounts of info, far too much to know.

Nylf
14th February 2006, 9:43 PM
I didn't mean use a link for everything. Give general info on background, such as:

Digimon are creatures that exit on a differant plain. They are creatures made of data, hence the name Digimon, or 'Digital Monsters'. When the Digital World, their plain, is threatened Digidestined are called on to save it. Digidestined are humans who possess qualities that make them the best to work with Digimon.

Digimon have various forms that they can change into using a method called Digivolution. Unlike Pokemon's evolution, Digivolution is usually temporary. The differant levels are called Baby, In Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate and then Mega I-III. As a digimon moves through the levels it get's increasingly stronger, but the enrgy needed and the form of Digivolution often changes, depending on the Digimon or Digidestined.

The Digidestined have devices called Digvices, that allow Digimon to digivolve. Digivices look like: (Now you give links)

If you wish to use Digimon, here is a Digidex, which will help you choose. You don't have to stick to the Digivolutions shown in the anime: (supply Digidex link)

That sort of style. You could also give a glossary of terms, where you explain the various terms in detail. But seriously, four animes is way to many. A crossover can work with three most, and then they have to have a wide fanbase, so something like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon and Digimon will work much better than this, because those three generally appeal to a similar fan base, but Battlebots and Lilo And Stitch's fan bases are more seperate, making it harder for RPers to know all the terms used beforehand.

JimmyKudo
15th February 2006, 5:33 AM
Digimon are creatures that exit on a differant plain. They are creatures made of data, hence the name Digimon, or 'Digital Monsters'. When the Digital World, their plain, is threatened Digidestined are called on to save it. Digidestined are humans who possess qualities that make them the best to work with Digimon.

Digimon have various forms that they can change into using a method called Digivolution. Unlike Pokemon's evolution, Digivolution is usually temporary. The differant levels are called Baby, In Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate and then Mega I-III. As a digimon moves through the levels it get's increasingly stronger, but the enrgy needed and the form of Digivolution often changes, depending on the Digimon or Digidestined.

The Digidestined have devices called Digvices, that allow Digimon to digivolve. Digivices look like:
http://www.thedigiport.com/digivice.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/d3.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/dpower.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/04dscanner.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/05digivice.shtml

Some also need tags and crests to digivolve:
http://www.thedigiport.com/tagsandcrests.shtml

And others, require the D-Terminal and Digimentals:
http://www.thedigiport.com/02_dterminal.shtml
http://www.thedigiport.com/eggs.shtml

Also, some uses Hybrid Spirits:
http://www.thedigiport.com/04spirits.shtml

If you wish to use Digimon, here is a Digidex, which will help you choose. You don't have to stick to the Digivolutions shown in the anime: http://www.thedigiport.com/dex-masterlist.shtml

I think mostly everybody know the basic of pokemons, so I'll just tell you the links for experiments and Battlebots.

Alien Genetic Experiment Info
http://www.disneychannel-asia.com/Di...persites/lilo/ (http://www.disneychannel-asia.com/Di...persites/lilo/) (click on the word experiment when you go to that site to find out about all the AGE (alien genetic experiments)

Battlebot Info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daigunder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daigunder)

The rules are the same, experiments can use pokemon attacks, battlebots and machine type digimons are steel type, virus digimons are dark types, the new type I created, the light type, only applies to angel type digimons or any animons that is compatible with the light type, light types are not affected by dark type attacks, and Battlebots can Jogress with other Battlebots and digimons if compatible.

The profile:

Appearence: Jimmy has dark black hair with a weird peg-like shape sticking out of his hair. He wears a white T-Shirt with a jacket over it, a pair of brown-colored shorts and a pair of Adidas sport shoes. His eyes glitter with light, he has quite a handsome look.

Personality: Jimmy, even though is decent, don't care if anyone commits a crime by accident, or by purpose, he'll be very cold to them. He makes a great leader as he always know what to do next. He, however, is somewhat a pervert.

Animon (can have many) : Pikachu, Beastmon, Stitch, Riyuki.

Other: He likes soccer and play very well, he have a crush on a girl named Violet Parr, he never told her though. He's always poking his nose into every crime scene and tries to solve the crime with success, most of the time. Jimmy knows about the digimons, he wished he have a digimon.

The Story:

Old story, too bad it mysteriously dissapear with my last topic, but I'll try to recap.

AncientWisemon trying to stop a ancient spell cast by the evil sorcerer, Evil Him, from happening.

The spell is, not only going to resurrect Him who had been destroyed by AncientWisemon thousands of years ago, but also going to bring the ten plagues from the bible to earth.

Him will rise once the first plague has arrived, once all plagues have arrived, it'll end with the final plague, the killing of the first born.

Until then, AncientWisemon had combined the worlds into one, without anyone knowing, yet.

AncientWisemon decided to let the powerful creatures and machines of these worlds to stop Him, before the plague has arrived.

But is still very long till the first plague, and the worlds had already been combined...

Jimmy was in his living room eating his breakfast, rice with ketchep, when his computer screen in his daddy's storeroom, suddenly shines a blue light. Jimmy wondered what had happened.

He walked towards the computer, a figure is on the screen. He take a closer look, and saw a creature popping out bumping his face.

"Ouch!" said Jimmy as he rubs his painful face.

As the creature pops out completely and fell on the floor, it apologized to Jimmy.

Jimmy was stunned when he heard the creature talk. Then, he figured out, "You're a digimon!"

"Yep." said the digimon with large fangs in its mouth. "Fangmon's the name."

Now you register, please! http://www.thedigiport.com/forums/images/smiles/cheesy.gif

So? How is the modified version? If is still too long, I'll take off, "the rules" info.

RaZoR LeAf
15th February 2006, 1:06 PM
Set your RPG out like this:

PLOT FIRST

EMPY SIGN UP FORM : ENTRY FIELDS ONLY

YOUR SIGN UP FORM (WHICH IS CURRENTLY TOO SHORT)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

MerkelHog
15th February 2006, 5:35 PM
I would use this digidex because it gives the alternate digivolutions for the digimon:http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/digidexE.html