PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation Shippings

Katsu Koneko
11th February 2006, 8:37 AM
The famous Shonen-ai/Yaoi manga/anime!

What is your favorite pairing whether it be shonen-ai, yuri, or het. What's your favorite episode? Your favorite Manga Volume? Your favorite song from the anime? If you would make up your own Gravitation shipping, what would it be?

For shippings I like:

Candyshipping - Yuki x Shuichi
(unnamed)Ryuichi x Shuichi

Tolerate shipping:

Hiro x Ayaka -- They do seem pretty good together, though I dislike Ayaka. x.x

My favorite episode......the game show and the date!

My favorite manga volume..I have no idea..all I have is Vol. 12

The Rage Beat/In the Moonlight/Smashing Blue are tied in the number 1 spot on my list. ^^;

Ryuichi x Shuichi - Bunnyshipping/Usagishipping(in japanese) -- they both are hyper and both have a Kumagoro plushie!

So I guess Ryuichi x Shuichi are taken now for shipping name..^^;;;;;;;

hikari_blaze
11th February 2006, 11:47 PM
Personally, I favor the yaoi couple Zane + Syrus from Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Kveran
12th February 2006, 12:09 AM
Because that's just so on-topic.

Personally, I'm a Yuki/Shuichi shipper even though I bloody hate Shuichi and would rather stick him with Ryuichi and let them go be idiots together. But that would make one of Yuki's personalities sad. Oh well, he'd get over it sometime.

jkl
12th February 2006, 12:18 AM
i think that too and i like it when they kiss and hug:)

Phantom_Bugsy
12th February 2006, 12:59 AM
I like Tohma x Suguru. Because adorable.

Katsu Koneko
12th February 2006, 1:02 AM
Alright! People actually came! ^__^ *cheers*

Around the net I found these two Gravi manga chapter covers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Gravitation1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Gravitation5.png
Aren't they cute? ^^

jkl
12th February 2006, 11:19 PM
yes it is.

fanderichie
13th February 2006, 6:20 AM
My favourite Gravi ships are first, TohmaXSuguru, and then HiroXShuichi. The reason? because both couples are cute...and I'm sure that behind that friendship between Hiro and Shuichi, there's something more ^_^

Mimori Kiryu
14th February 2006, 12:28 AM
w00t! Gravi shippings = LOVE

Tohma x Suguru - Could anything get any cuter?

Yuki x Shuichi - Oh, wait...they just did D:

Hiroshi x K - Anyone else see this?

I love this manga....and I have piccys!

http://images.greencine.com/images/article/gravitation-2.jpg - I shall climb on you! XD

http://www.hyjoo.com/image-1834-grav2.jpg - Boy's kissing is hot. Period.

http://www.onigiri.com.br/gravi/banner_ice.jpg - They like Ice Cream.

taitofan
14th February 2006, 12:41 AM
KxHiroshi is my OTP. Ever since they spied on Shuichi in the manga I was hooked... And the Remixes just fueled my obsession. <3

KxTohma is a close second, with no real reasons other than it's hot and they can ditch their wives. ^.~

TohmaxSuguru wins for incestuous fun. YukixShuichi wins for canon fun. RyuichixShuichi wins for second series angsty fun. TatsuhaxRyuichi wins for onesided fun. Other couples that win for random reasons: HiroshixSuguru, SuguruxShuichi, TohmaxRyuichi, MikaxNoriko, TakixMa-kun, TatsuhaxShuichi, TatsuhaxHiroshi... Probably some others I'm not remembering at the moment too. ^^;

Katsu Koneko
14th February 2006, 6:04 AM
Hiro x Shuichi seems cute I remember in the first episode he was all hinting on Shuichi after he found out about the night when he met Yuki.

xD K x Hiro, wow I've never heard of that pairing until now.

Cute pics Mimori-san. ^^ I have that DVD cover well I have al the DVD's, too bad I dun have the boxset.

Mimori Kiryu
14th February 2006, 9:14 PM
I dun have the DVD's...;___; I only have the last manga volume. I borrowed the rest from a friend and I've never seen the anime. *cries*

K x Hiroshi is now the best thing EVAR. Other then Shuichi x Yuki D:

Katsu Koneko
15th February 2006, 1:21 AM
Awwwww. *pats* Me have the last Manga Volume too. Can't you just buy the anime? Just one DVD at a time?

xD K x Hiroshi! Whoo!

Kveran
15th February 2006, 3:14 AM
Anyone ever considered Hiroshi and Yuki? This would have to be a bit AU to work out, but would you think their personalities would mesh well enough?

Katsu Koneko
15th February 2006, 3:53 AM
I think Yuki would be the Seme..xDD It could work out..

Mimori Kiryu
15th February 2006, 11:42 PM
Hiroshi and Yuki would be teh smex. <333

And I guess I could buy the DVD's but they don't sell Gravi around where I live *see location*

Katsu Koneko
16th February 2006, 2:45 AM
*Le gasp*

No way...have you checked your nearest Best Buy? That's where I get my Anime DVDs.

Mimori Kiryu
20th February 2006, 5:12 PM
*Le gasp*

No way...have you checked your nearest Best Buy? That's where I get my Anime DVDs.The closest Best Buy is about 30 miles away. Though I did find out that where a Toys R Us is closing, a Best Buy is opening D: So I might get them after all <3

Touma + Sakano

<3 That one ish love too. D:

Katsu Koneko
21st February 2006, 3:44 AM
Yay for you Mimori-san! ^^ *throws confetti*

intergalactic platypus
24th February 2006, 1:45 AM
If you read or watch Gravitation and don't like Yuki and Suichi, you have no heart. Seriously. They're the center of the manga, and since I absolutely adore Suichi I want him to be with his dream man. I also support myself and Hiro since I think Hiro is really goddamn sexy and should so be mine. I also like him with Suichi, but unfortunately its quite clear that the two of them are just friends

Kveran
27th February 2006, 3:48 AM
If you read or watch Gravitation and don't like Yuki and Suichi, you have no heart.

Heh, yeah. I can't stand Shuichi and want to just give him a good smack upside the head, but he's just so damn pathetic that when he finally gets something going for him I just have to be happy for him. So even though I think he doesn't deserve Yuki, I do ship them. (Although that also has something to do with my like of Yuki and desire to see him happy.) Does that make sense?