PDA

View Full Version : My Ultimate Team

Pete the Unstoppable
11th February 2006, 2:02 PM
They're IV, and EV's and DV's aren't that great, well actually I don't know that cause I have no idea what they are except that they affect your Pokemon's stats. Either way, your Pokemon are no match compaired to mine, just the other day I beat my friend Ben with just 1 Pokemon, that doesn't matter because he taught a level 100 dragonite rock smash and cut!

Mewtwo Level 100
Psychic
Recover(soon to be Protect)
Calm Mind
Thunder(I used this to take down the Kyogre in the Orre Colosseum)

Ho-Oh Level 100(Charcoal as Item and yes I know that I haven't really cared to give it better attacks in case of a water Pokemon)
Recover
Fire Blast(will soon change to Aerial Ace or Ancient Power)
Protect
Sacred Fire

Kyogre Level 100(Sea Incencse as Item)
Ice Beam
Sheer Cold
Hydro Pump
Protect

Rayquaza Level 100(will soon attach Chesto or Lum Berry, and yes I know I haven't really tended to make it's attacks better but it will be the last thing that you have to worry about)
Hyper Beam
Extremespeed
Rest
Protect

Groudon Level 100
Fire Blast
Solar Beam
Protect
Earthquake

Speed Deoxys Level 100(Lax Incense as Item)
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Protect
Thunder(to take down the Kyogre in Orre Colosseum)

Note:I taught nearly all of my Pokemon Protect in case of a Slaking, I will be able to attack on the turn it loafs around.

Freeze Knight
11th February 2006, 2:11 PM
Did you read the sticky (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=92368)?
Ask a mod to move this to the RMT forums.

magnemiteZ
11th February 2006, 2:15 PM
That is possibly the Worst Rayquazza I have ever seen

Pete the Unstoppable
11th February 2006, 2:26 PM
I am aware, and I intend to make it better, and this topic needs to be switched to the rate my team board, so what mods are online right now.

9voltdude
11th February 2006, 2:28 PM
lol... I could whoop this team with my non ubers.

your rayquaza stinks and your ho-oh doesnt even know sacride fire.

PhantoM
11th February 2006, 3:50 PM
It doesn't take a great amount of genius to take the most powerful legendaries in the game, train them to Lv. 100, and then pronounce yourself as the greatest, does it?

Volteon
11th February 2006, 4:12 PM
Note:I taught nearly all of my Pokemon Protect in case of a Slaking, I will be able to attack on the turn it loafs around.
I won all colosseum... colosseums without using legendaries or protect. it´s better you use the mind (and good items...) than muscle.

and like someone said, those are the worst movesets for legendaries that I ever seen.

ohhh, scaried with kyogre... just use a shedinja then.
you fear slaking, so why don´t you use fighting attacks?

*EDIT*
mewtwo: the latias there easly KO your mewtwo.
Ho-oh: heracross with rock slide and salac berry.
any water pokémon is good to counter your kyogre.
ghosts and rayquaza... XD even one gastly can easly KO you.
groundon is probably your best pokemon, but one ludicolo can sweep you.
speed deoxys: this is average IMO, but no too.

also you´re speaking about colosseum and post in R/S/E discussion O.o?

GeminiDragon
11th February 2006, 4:38 PM
It doesn't take a great amount of genius to take the most powerful legendaries in the game, train them to Lv. 100, and then pronounce yourself as the greatest, does it?
I agree I could beat this team in one second with my non ubers too

Pete the Unstoppable
11th February 2006, 6:53 PM
Not if you have any idea how I use my strategies, you do not have the right to tell me you are better than me unless you are Serebii!:@
Edit:I am just saying I used my EMERALD team for colosseum but this is still emerald, nevertheless, I have better Pokemon than this. I just like going around with legendaries. Also on colosseum my Kyogre inialatted this one guy's Starmie, plus my XD pokemon have alot better movesets than this by the way. Also volteon is right I rarely ever win when my opponent uses a Latios/Latias with good move sets, when ever they send those out, 70% of the time, I'm screwed.

Freakshow
11th February 2006, 6:56 PM
Not if you have any idea how I use my strategies, you do not have the right to tell me you are better than me unless you are Serebii!:@

Yeah, like how..

Mudkip of DVN
11th February 2006, 7:08 PM
Seriously- ubers have quite a few counters- use Pokemon that SUPPORT each other.

aipomkong
11th February 2006, 10:29 PM
Protect on every pokemon is stupid

Protect is generally stupid unless you're a shedinja and you need to see what they are using on it

DragonDance
11th February 2006, 10:41 PM
needs less hyper beam
needs less protect

lol at thinking that u can beat everyone but serebii, more like the other way around

Freakshow
11th February 2006, 10:55 PM
If that's turned around, it would be like this:
All of us except for Serebii can beat you.
Which is mostly true, except for the Serebii part

Needs more Leftovers (Edit: better items)
Needs less protect
Needs less Hyper Beam
Needs more natures
Needs more variability somewhat

Grymyrk
12th February 2006, 1:13 AM
now i'm not entirely sure about this, not being too experienced with this whole thing and all, but can the psychics touch shedinja? boltbeam kills the rest. and sunnybeam groudon? i laff at you. having all three R/S/E legendaries and their weather effects seems like a bad idea...

EDIT: i knew i was wrong, for some reason i thought bug cancelled out the ghost weakness. oh well. crunching TTar could have fun though.

Volteon
12th February 2006, 1:19 AM
Not if you have any idea how I use my strategies, you do not have the right to tell me you are better than me unless you are Serebii!
So... Why you posted it here?
People posts their teams here to have them rated :/

All of us except for Serebii can beat you.
Which is mostly true, except for the Serebii part
XD

EVERYONE in the World don´t have the best team, just because there isn´t "the best", there is just "good" teams. and seriously, your one is far, extremely far from the "good" team.

*EDIT*

now i'm not entirely sure about this, not being too experienced with this whole thing and all, but can the psychics touch shedinja? boltbeam kills the rest. and sunnybeam groudon? i laff at you. having all three R/S/E legendaries and their weather effects seems like a bad idea...

EDIT: i knew i was wrong, for some reason i thought bug cancelled out the ghost weakness. oh well. crunching TTar could have fun though.
O.o ghost isn´t weak to psychic neither bug.
oh yes, tyranitar, I always forgot about this one, chunch finishes with mewtwo and deoxys, rock slide in ho-oh and rayquaza, then one simple sceptile can take out groundon´s and cut kyogre´s HP by half (or more!)

Absol!
12th February 2006, 4:27 AM
O.O

Less Ubers, better items, less Protect, less Hyper Beam, correct format please. I laugh at this team, sorry to say. Protect isn't going to get you anywhere. Afraid of Slaking? Get a Fighting-type. Slaking isn't actually that daunting when you have a Fighting-type, lol.

Ho-oh bends at Water-types.

ZNtelle
12th February 2006, 5:45 AM
What's definite is that this guy is no Pokemon Master, contrary to what he obviously wants us to believe. I wouldn't be surprised to see him give Slaking Hyper Beam and a Choice Band.

EDIT: Look at that sig. This guy is so funny. Hey, why don't you give you your NetBattle ID sometime?

DragonDance
12th February 2006, 3:58 PM
Edit:I am just saying I used my EMERALD team for colosseum but this is still emerald, nevertheless, I have better Pokemon than this. I just like going around with legendaries. Also on colosseum my Kyogre inialatted this one guy's Starmie, plus my XD pokemon have alot better movesets than this by the way. Also volteon is right I rarely ever win when my opponent uses a Latios/Latias with good move sets, when ever they send those out, 70% of the time, I'm screwed.I am better than you.

Protect sucks on anything but shedinja
Hyper Beam sucks hard
10% items suck harder
Deoxys-E isn't all that good in ubers
Get NetBattle so i can kick your ***

jindahouse
12th February 2006, 4:32 PM
Personally never liked uber teams and My regular non uber team can defeat it.
why do you need both deoxys and mewtwo there both phychic.

Volteon
12th February 2006, 6:34 PM
What's definite is that this guy is no Pokemon Master, contrary to what he obviously wants us to believe. I wouldn't be surprised to see him give Slaking Hyper Beam and a Choice Band and protect XD.
Look the bold!

why don´t you (Pokemon Master Miror B.) try a team with non legendary and good items, and less protect and.... (look everything in the 14th post). look good pokémon such as blissey, snorlax, salamence, metagross, dragonite, tyranitar, skarmory, starmie, scizor, meganium (?), swampert, ludicolo, armaldo, umbreon, Jolteon, haryiama, crobat (with CB), lapras, dusclops, slaking, Lanturn, aerodactyl... and the list goes on!

a team with any combination of those can easly beat this one in the first post.

*EDIT*

Unless you are Serebii you are an amateur compared to me! I fear Serebii, but laugh at all of you. Yes, that includes you!(unless of course you are Serebii looking at my signature) An autograph from Serebii would be better than an autograph from Bill Gates and the President of Sony.

ha,ha,ha... I think that just you don´t know how funny is this...

aipomkong
12th February 2006, 7:00 PM
lol Serebii uses Hyper Beam Tyranitar and Shedinja in the same team, hardly the battling god at battling.

Still, the amount of **** people give him because of that is lame

Champion Jared 14
12th February 2006, 11:14 PM
My word. I've never seen so many ubers, or so much protect. It hurt my eyes a little. Anyways, if you don't want to change you team, fix like, all the movesets ASAP. I don't ever use a team of nearly all legendaries. Your Rayquaza needs a lot of work. Especially Kyogre. Try this:

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Modest nature

Surf
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Thunder

That set works much better than the one you had. I don't feel like looking at the others right now. Slacking shouldn't be a problem, nor should Lati@s be if you use the above Kyogre. Honestly, Shedinja and Tyranitar own nearly your entire team.

pato64
12th February 2006, 11:26 PM
They're IV, and EV's and DV's aren't that great, well actually I don't know that cause I have no idea what they are except that they affect your Pokemon's stats. Either way, your Pokemon are no match compaired to mine, just the other day I beat my friend Ben with just 1 Pokemon, that doesn't matter because he taught a level 100 dragonite rock smash and cut!

Mewtwo Level 100
Psychic
Recover(soon to be Protect)
Calm Mind
Thunder(I used this to take down the Kyogre in the Orre Colosseum)

Ho-Oh Level 100(Charcoal as Item and yes I know that I haven't really cared to give it better attacks in case of a water Pokemon)
Recover
Fire Blast(will soon change to Aerial Ace or Ancient Power)
Protect
Sacred Fire

Kyogre Level 100(Sea Incencse as Item)
Ice Beam
Sheer Cold
Hydro Pump
Protect

Rayquaza Level 100(will soon attach Chesto or Lum Berry, and yes I know I haven't really tended to make it's attacks better but it will be the last thing that you have to worry about)
Hyper Beam
Extremespeed
Rest
Protect

Groudon Level 100
Fire Blast
Solar Beam
Protect
Earthquake

Speed Deoxys Level 100(Lax Incense as Item)
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Protect
Thunder(to take down the Kyogre in Orre Colosseum)

I like it so much that I rate it 995.6/1,000

Volteon
13th February 2006, 12:22 AM
I have better Pokemon than my ubers, I just like going around with them.
ohh, I saw you changed your sig... so why don´t you show your pokémon to us rate them?

~Peter
"The only one capable of defeating me is the ultimate Pokemon Master Serebii the Head Honcho."
¬_¬ so modest...

*EDIT*
above poster, please don´t lie

Brown Bomber
13th February 2006, 12:24 AM
Your team blows, go **** off.

ZNtelle
13th February 2006, 12:52 AM
above poster, please don´t lie
He isn't lying. He's a newbie who's sucking up.

Volteon
13th February 2006, 1:00 AM
you know, I subcribed to this thread just to see what non uber team will PMMB. (soon to be Pete the Ultimate) show us.

aipomkong
13th February 2006, 10:37 AM
lol pato sucks

DragonDance
14th February 2006, 10:30 PM
I like it so much that I rate it 995.6/1,000
lol noob
/10charlimit

Delta
14th February 2006, 10:38 PM
lol Serebii uses Hyper Beam Tyranitar and Shedinja in the same team, hardly the battling god at battling.

lol, it also uses white herb-overheat arcanine, double team, and non-Hp grass elemence. The person who said that serebii was a god should go to smogon and check the battle log when Chaos beat him 6-0

Tazzler
14th February 2006, 10:42 PM
Can we please get off Serebii's case?

SapphireL
15th February 2006, 2:25 AM
Can we just knock this all off in general? -_-; I think we're done here. Too much Spam 'n stuff. :X

closed.