PDA

View Full Version : If You Didn't Make It...

RaZoR LeAf
11th February 2006, 6:35 PM
Then it goes in the Funny Things on the Net (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=63420) thread.

This includes :

flash movies
ytmnd's
youtube's

Poliwhirl
11th February 2006, 11:43 PM
does this include Google Video too? etc

Emo Saria
12th February 2006, 1:30 AM
^ Yes. If you didn't make it, it goes in the Funny things on net thread, that includes google.

~Battle Frontier~
16th February 2006, 2:18 AM
What about if the video ISNT FUNNY and you didnt make it...
does it still go to FUNNY things in the net?

Token
4th March 2006, 6:07 AM
the threads last post is from last year. Isn't that bumping?

RaZoR LeAf
4th March 2006, 7:14 PM
You can't bump a sticky.

What about if the video ISNT FUNNY and you didnt make it...
does it still go to FUNNY things in the net?

What you find funny other people might not. If you think it's funny, and you didn't make, it goes in the thread.

Shadow_Fox
5th March 2006, 4:15 PM
Ive noticed a problem with this, no one is paying attention to the rules. Half the threads here seem to be things people find on the web. Im just posting that it should be in the Funny Things thread if they didnt make it, should you report those threads?
~

SupremeBlisseyFan
1st April 2006, 8:11 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-550204773670073946&q=Pokemon&pl=true

CHARMANDER ON FIRE!!!

SuperShadow the Hedgehog
15th April 2006, 3:44 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-550204773670073946&q=Pokemon&pl=true

CHARMANDER ON FIRE!!!

I find that stupid. I hate when people destroy stuff - esceppially expensive stuff (not stuff in this movie), but like when people make videos of them buying a xbox 360 or an iPod, and destroying it in the parking lot.

Astinus
15th April 2006, 9:21 AM
Or when they just randomly burn things. Something makes me think that this video is the product of teenage boys' wasted summers...

The Organizer
17th April 2006, 5:40 PM
I find that stupid. I hate when people destroy stuff - esceppially expensive stuff (not stuff in this movie), but like when people make videos of them buying a xbox 360 or an iPod, and destroying it in the parking lot.

lol, i found that really funny, and this rule about everything going inside the funny things on the net thread is a good idea, and it will (and allready has) reduce spam.

Magma Leader Maxie
29th April 2006, 11:24 AM
That movie was incredibly stupid, but it showed me just how far people go on the scale of foolish.

What really struck me as dumb is when they added that huge ammount of petrol, very near all those leaves, set it all on fire, then tried to extinguish burning pertol with water :( Fire isn't something to fool around with...

And...errr... yeah. That was a Charmander doll ruined for no reason... whoever made that must have been bored to death, and then some.

Manga_in_a_Bottle
10th June 2006, 9:30 AM
What you find funny other people might not. If you think it's funny, and you didn't make, it goes in the thread.
That's not what he ment -- he meant if you found somnething that is MEANT TO BE SERIOUS. What do you do then?