PDA

View Full Version : Spenser's pokemon

RaikousThunder
11th February 2006, 11:17 PM
Ok i know hes got Venusaur, Claydol and Shiftry but i was wondering was the Chansey that revived Sceptile his or not? Cause the bio on the main website doest have Chansey listed. Its just a random question id like to know.

Addydo
11th February 2006, 11:24 PM
Ok i know hes got Venusaur, Heracross and Shiftry but i was wondering was the Chansey that revived Sceptile his or not? Cause the bio on the main website doest have Chansey listed. Its just a random question id like to know.

He doesn't have Heracross. That's Ash's Heracross. Spenser has Venusaur, Claydol, Shiftry, and yes he has Chansey, but for some reason Serebii didn't add Chansey to the list, he probably just forgot. :) ;munchlax;

RaikousThunder
12th February 2006, 4:45 AM
He doesn't have Heracross. That's Ash's Heracross. Spenser has Venusaur, Claydol, Shiftry, and yes he has Chansey, but for some reason Serebii didn't add Chansey to the list, he probably just forgot. :) ;munchlax;
>< stupid me i put Heracross >< I was thinking about him when i was typing. Yeah i meant Claydol. Ack i feel dumb. Thanks for answereing the question. Just wanted to make sure.

Kabuto
12th February 2006, 4:49 AM
I'm disappointed in Spencers Pokemon. Although I like Ash's team ALOT, why can't Spencer use that Chansey in battle. I want to see that thing battle already instead of being Nurse Joy's b*tch!:D I also wanted Crobat, one of my favorites and maybe Slaking. Shiftry is cool though.

ハルカ and ゴンベ
12th February 2006, 5:02 AM
. I want to see that thing battle already instead of being Nurse Joy's b*tch!:D

Agreed 100% Lucky needs to get some decent battle time, it'd kick a*s with an egg bomb attack.

Fizban
12th February 2006, 5:17 AM
He probably doesn't use Chansey as a battler because there are no Pokemon Centers nearby. A healer would be very useful if you live in a jungle full of temperamental pokemon.

I guess that would make him Nurse Spenser. Somebody get that man a mini-skirt!

JazzJazz
12th February 2006, 5:42 PM
He probably doesn't use Chansey as a battler because there are no Pokemon Centers nearby. A healer would be very useful if you live in a jungle full of temperamental pokemon.

Let Brock's reaction be the ultimate judge... he can sniff out a true nurse a mile away.

.Bambi.
12th February 2006, 7:56 PM
...M-my god.
Gravy...draw this...NAO!

Anywhays, yes, Chansey is Spenser's Pokemon and I don't know why Serebii didn't put it in his Bio. Well, now that you know, you should probably PM and tell him.

I also agree [I'm pretty sure I was the first one to say it too] that Chansey needs some Battle time. Seriously, I don't think we’ve ever seen it battle, have we? I know it's a healing Pokemon, but STILL. That's why we need a Nurse Joy competing against May in the Grand Festival...

Leon
12th February 2006, 8:19 PM
its probably because spencer doesnt battle with it and its only in the epi for like 2 seconds.

Lost Angel_Setsuna
12th February 2006, 8:19 PM
I agree with K.C ...or maybe we could finally see Gary's sister with a Chansey (according to the manga...)...I think Spenser won't use Chansey because of the habitat in the "Battle Palace"...a jungle isn't exactly a place where a Chansey could feel in comfort like a Venusaur or a Shiftry could...

Poké_Master
12th February 2006, 8:27 PM
I was hoping that he would have his exact team from Emerald...

.Bambi.
12th February 2006, 8:46 PM
its probably because spencer doesnt battle with it and its only in the epi for like 2 seconds.
*cough cough* (http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/lucy.shtml)
As a fellow Azami fan, you should've known that D:

Anywhays, I just checked Spenser's Bio and Serebii has added Chansey. Huzzah.

Leon
12th February 2006, 9:17 PM
ye good point. *hangs self in shame*
)typing from the beyond wooo! lol) it was probably a mistake then.

Poké_Master
13th February 2006, 3:02 AM
Chansey is a cool Pokémon and suits Spenser perfect because Spenser is my favorite Brain!

RaikousThunder
13th February 2006, 4:06 AM
*cough cough* (http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/lucy.shtml)
As a fellow Azami fan, you should've known that D:

Anywhays, I just checked Spenser's Bio and Serebii has added Chansey. Huzzah.
Huzzah he added it. This thread can now close unless people want to talk more about Spenser's pokemon. I wish he had Crobat and Slaking, despite my distaste for the large Sloth. Vigoroth is better *runs away*

JazzJazz
13th February 2006, 6:03 PM
I wish he had... Slaking, despite my distaste for the large Sloth.

I think we've already seen as much from slaking as we're going to see. As far as I'm concerned it's not the most interesting pokemon and Ash's battle with Norman was all the screen-time it needed.

pikachu146
18th February 2006, 6:05 AM
Two of spenser's pokemon are grass types.He is like a grass trainer in the anime.In game,he doesn't have any grass pokemon.
I wish he had Corbat,or maybe Lapras.