PDA

View Full Version : I must be a cruel monster for laughing at this...

PDL
12th February 2006, 4:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=kKGxaol4qws&eurl=&iurl=ht

basically, it's a kid looking at a screamer site...

I found the kid's reaction hilarious... but to be fair, I was once scared out of my wits by one of these myself...

Cho Hakkai
12th February 2006, 4:54 AM
Don't worry...your not alone.

I laughed too.

Altair
12th February 2006, 4:56 AM
I'm sorry, but that was hilarious. The kid crying wasn't. I must be a monster too.

Jessa
12th February 2006, 4:57 AM
lmao.. yeah. Im a cruel monster.

Fatal
12th February 2006, 5:02 AM
Me? I would surely not say "poor kid."

More like... "poor computer." He slapped the damn thing. o.o

-Fatal

Judai Yuki
12th February 2006, 5:02 AM
Lol it's funni^_^ i saw that screaming face b4 but what was on screen b4 that?

StJimmy
12th February 2006, 5:04 AM
LMAO omg that was rather funny

PLANES CURE TOWERS
12th February 2006, 5:04 AM
The way his hands spazz out is the funniest. Him crying isn't funny, him screaming is. :(

I'm so horrible, aren't I Jenni? :<

-Josh

Altair
12th February 2006, 5:08 AM
Fatal, LMAO!

^^Yoshinichi^^
12th February 2006, 5:09 AM
That kid's expression was just hilarious! And he ran away like a scared little puppy...oh well! I would have found it funnier,though if he yelled at the computer or something.0o ya. I feel sorry for him though....being taped and all.

Raito
12th February 2006, 5:12 AM
I can't see it...

Ellie
12th February 2006, 5:16 AM
Ok, I'm a cruel monster ;p. I can't blame him for getting scared, I've been scared by them before, but I think he overreacted. The funniest part was when he was hitting the computer screen, as if that would make it go away!

Heracross
12th February 2006, 5:29 AM
I think the best part is him slapping the monitor.

Hawk26
12th February 2006, 5:49 AM
I think it is a natural reaction to hit something to make it go away (like the boy hitting the screen) and I also think it is a natural reaction to laugh at something as funny as that. ;)

Cho Hakkai
12th February 2006, 5:50 AM
This might sound mean...but the thing I found funniest was when the kid cried....

Tropical Spirit
12th February 2006, 5:54 AM
Poor kid. XD; I felt really sorry for him when he began to cry. </pansy>

But I must admit I rofled at that. Hard. Especially when he tried to push the comp's screen. XD

Tendo128
12th February 2006, 5:57 AM
LMAO! That is truly priceless.

Sika
12th February 2006, 8:11 AM
Poor kid. XD; I felt really sorry for him when he began to cry. </pansy>

But I must admit I rofled at that. Hard. Especially when he tried to push the comp's screen. XD

Same here, nothing to add. Its amusing when you get your friends to look to those kind of pages.

But i felt sorry for the kid crying. Does this make up for the fact that im a monster?

Savage
12th February 2006, 8:56 AM
Well, I don't know what to say.
It was slightly funny in the fact that, he was frightened and the way he acted.
But not due to the fact he uas upset.

So I don't know. But I didnt laugh my a** off though. Just Snickered.

VelvetGirl
12th February 2006, 9:09 AM
LMAO i guess im a cruel monster too lol

O Fortuna
12th February 2006, 9:14 AM
I thought it was funny to start with him slapping the monitor but it just got funnier when he started crying. Yeah, I felt a little sorry for him I'll admit but him crying was still the funniest part of the whole video. :D

Shigaiko
12th February 2006, 9:51 AM
I must be a sin against humourism, because that was funny as hell.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
12th February 2006, 9:55 AM
Ugh, its probably me in that video, I almost died when they did it to me, so I'd rather not look at this. Is it the find the mistake SCREAM one?
Could someone mind taking a screenshot for me please?

Shigaiko
12th February 2006, 9:58 AM
Ugh, its probably me in that video, I almost died when they did it to me, so I'd rather not look at this. Is it the find the mistake SCREAM one?
Could someone mind taking a screenshot for me please?
I... can't tell exactly. The only thing I could hear was 'Why can't I touch it?' :x

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
12th February 2006, 10:02 AM
I watched it, its not me, but I didn't see him hit the screen.

Sonozaki Maya
12th February 2006, 10:22 AM
This made me laugh. So very hard. Big ROFL material, but not because he was upset, but the way he reacted was very funny, how he slapped the monitor and ran away. I ROFL'd damn hard. And he spazz'd out. Kind of.

Shaolin Monkey
12th February 2006, 2:43 PM
OMG !!! That was hilarious. I do feel a little bit of remorse for him though, I saw one of those screamers and I flipped out. I was only 7. But still, that was priceless, him hitting the computer !ROFLMAO !!!!

zeppelin
12th February 2006, 2:48 PM
OMFG that was Rofl Worthy

Sin
12th February 2006, 3:36 PM
Poor kid, but shouldn't this be in the Multimedia section?
-Sin

muckers
12th February 2006, 3:44 PM
Haha, saw this on another forum - hilarious.

:D

IceKing
12th February 2006, 4:37 PM
Oh...my...friggin...God

XDDD

You made my day PDL! That was one of the funniest things I have EVER seen in my life! Poor kid though, I'm sure he looks back and laughs at it now, or is stuck in a psychological ward. Who videotaped him though? And what exactly is a "Screamer website" and what was there before that monster or whatever came on.

Silver Ryu
12th February 2006, 4:38 PM
Heh, funny. Not that he was scared, but the way he reacted. I mean, he screamed, started hitting the computer, and ran away into a corner and covered his face. Priceless. XD But I stopped laughing when he started crying. That part wasn't funny.

Those things are scary, though...poor kid.

Chelc
12th February 2006, 4:47 PM
LMAO. XD

...yeah, you're not a monster. It was funny. Poor kid, though. T_T

Torchic23
12th February 2006, 4:54 PM
I fell for one of those once, I cried too

However, that one was hilarious because it was a boy and he like, SO fell for it :p

Toran Frostbite
12th February 2006, 4:57 PM
*shakes her head* His reaction was funny, but overall, that wasn't humourous at all. The kid's gotta be five or six (eight at the very oldest), and while my brothers are a decade older than that, this kid looks like one of them, and you won't find me laughing.

Had it been a teenager or an adult, I would've had much less sympathy.

Suikuika
12th February 2006, 5:35 PM
I was Sympathetic and empathetic at his reaction. Thanks to you PDL I'm very upset and my heart is in pain. I wish someone could lock this thread. Goodbye!

Moonlight.
12th February 2006, 5:43 PM
He was playing a game. A maze in fact. I saw one of them the other day on the internet in fact:

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze1.swf

It's not the same one though. When you complete it the face pops up.

Eszett
12th February 2006, 5:59 PM
That was very funny in the most pleasing manner. 8

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
12th February 2006, 6:50 PM
somethings wrong. when i'm two seconds in the video, it suddenly pauses and says "share this video" and "replay this video" do i have to share it to see the whole thing?

and i can't blame that kid, i nearly got a heart attack when i saw a screamer site :p

~*Dairuga*~
12th February 2006, 7:24 PM
I guess Im a cruel monster too it was hilarious

PDL
12th February 2006, 8:56 PM
Who videotaped him though?

I think it was his dad

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
12th February 2006, 8:59 PM
If it's his dad, he's even a bigger monster then we are...

Altair
12th February 2006, 9:03 PM

Lol, tru dat.

Jessa
12th February 2006, 10:14 PM
I would think it would be his brother, not sure..

Jetx
12th February 2006, 11:03 PM
Aaaah.. That's not nice, I've been scared by one of those things, but that guy took it really seriously, why laugh?

Chilled2m7
12th February 2006, 11:08 PM
Damn, doing it to a kid that young is pretty messed up.
The kid's far too young to be scared out of his wits like this.
****ed up dad.
As for all of those people who said it was the funniest when the kid started crying? WHY? you enjoy seeing a small child cry? you definately got some problems.

Pearl's Perap
12th February 2006, 11:18 PM
Entertaining, call me evil, but i did it once too, promising my 4 year old cousin 'Tweenies' :)

muhahaha!

ZaK;271;

Blazeing man
12th February 2006, 11:26 PM
Hey, that face WAS scary. I closed the window before the video ended,I was scared.Hey, I'm 8, ok?

Serebii`s Gaze
12th February 2006, 11:33 PM
One of those "laugh when I shouldn't laugh" moments lol...hilarious, and although he was crying, it was in a rather funny high pitched voice... I felt sorry for him but I just couldn't help laughing...it was pretty cruel to tape it though.

Shaolin Monkey
12th February 2006, 11:35 PM
Wow Blazeing man, you got scared by the video of a kid getting scared by a screaming website ? Mate, I got scared by the actual thing. Its far worse.

Kyaku
12th February 2006, 11:38 PM
Wow...I'm not a cruel monster...
I didn't even laugh. I flinched when that head appered. But don't worry, I didn't scream, cry or pee my pants.

The Big Al
12th February 2006, 11:41 PM
I laughed at his initial reaction. However I stopped laughing when I saw him burst into tears. Poor kid, but I bet he'll think twice before returning to that site.

(((Kuwagata Kross)))
13th February 2006, 12:05 AM
Dude...the actual think DID scare me... I almost jumped out the chair...poor kid...

xXFallenButterflyXx
13th February 2006, 12:16 AM
I was also unfortunate to come across one of these sites... well it was because of somebody's sig. It had this image saying "A homeless dude was found etc."

So I clicked on it cause it was a link. (Yeah, it was somebody in SPFF.) And it was a color test where they test to see if you're color blind or not. Well the last one I couldn't make out so I typed in a random number... and this face popped out. Kinda like the one the kid saw except it was a female.

I really didn't know what happened. I just sat there for like three seconds staring at it before screaming for ten seconds. -__-U

But yeah, I laughed at this too. I felt sorry for the poor dude though. The funnies part was when he slapped the computer screen. I felt bad though, when he was crying.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by (((Kuwabara Kross)))

Amen. I'd NEVER forgive my dad if he did that to me. >_> Chasing me with bugs and lizards is one thing but if he ever posted a video like this with me in it...

EDIT 2:

Ah-ha! So it was Former Absolkid!

... :<

~;196; Fallen

Shaolin Monkey
13th February 2006, 12:38 AM
I first found that screaming thing when, one time, I was looking through Star Wars pictures ( dont ask ), and suddenly, this game started. It was like go through the maze. And me, being only seven at the time, and not knowing what a pop-up/screamer site was, tried to get through the maze. Then I got to the end and then the screaming lady thing, popped out of nowhere and made me soil myself. IT was the most horrifying experiance I had ever faced. Though, I didnt start screaming until she stopped screaming. But still, its funny when it happens to somebody else and you are there to see it !

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th February 2006, 12:51 AM
i still can't see the whole thing! is something wrong with my computer?
it stops about 1/8 into the video and says the share this video thing.

can somebody explain why it's stopping early for me?

Magnus
13th February 2006, 1:09 AM
I'm a cruel monster. That was hilarious.

pokeinuyasha
13th February 2006, 1:59 AM
Well, it was a little funny when the head appeared, it was more funny when he was punishing the monitor and was not funny when he started crying. But I almost laugh when my mom started laughing. I made strange expressions to hide my laughs. But really, what site does this kid was viewing? It was cruel, really. I think I'm a half - yokai, like InuYasha ^_^.

Redsoxpsyco
13th February 2006, 2:07 AM
yes, you are all cruel for laughing at that little boy get scared...*cracks up* hoo boy! couldn't say that with a straight face! XD Like just about everyone's said, your not alone that was funny.

RandomCharizard
13th February 2006, 2:11 AM
I thought all of it was funny, including his face. Yes I am cruel.

Kasumi Christie
13th February 2006, 2:18 AM
I was Sympathetic and empathetic at his reaction. Thanks to you PDL I'm very upset and my heart is in pain. I wish someone could lock this thread. Goodbye!

Ok, I haven't watched the video, and I certainly don't intend to. I'm pretty sure I would just find it upsetting, and that my reaction would be much like Suikuika's above and the select few that have posted here sharing a similar view. I have to say, I find absolutely no humour in these disturbing websites, nevermind how they affect people that don't find them amusing.

also unfortunate to come across one of these sites... well it was because of somebody's sig. It had this image saying "A homeless dude was found etc."

So I clicked on it cause it was a link. (Yeah, it was somebody in SPFF.) And it was a color test where they test to see if you're color blind or not. Well the last one I couldn't make out saw I typed in a random number... and this face popped out. Kinda like the one the kid saw except it was a female.

I know what image you're talking about and vaguely who had it... Now I won't have to 'resist' the temptation to click on it.

pokeinuyasha
13th February 2006, 2:20 AM
If I accidentaly go to a screaming site, I would cry too. Poor kid AND Shaolin Monkey. Shaolin, what happened after the whole thing happened? You cryed? You process the site? You tell all that to your parents? You had nightmares? Tell me what happened, I'm curious...

Ethereal
13th February 2006, 2:22 AM
"Your heart is in pain"? Wow. Overreact much?

Anyways, I found this funny. Say whatever you want, but I really don't give a damn. Different people find different things funny. Just because you don't find it funny, that doesn't mean that other people that DO find it funny have problems.

If this video clip makes you get all emo, you really need to get out more. :/

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th February 2006, 2:24 AM
more videos except with different people here:

http://www.winterrowd.com/VideoBlog/tabid/63/Default.aspx

the owner of this web site was the one who actually designed the maze.

Shaolin Monkey
13th February 2006, 2:29 AM
Well, I didnt go to school for 2 days. I was in too much of a shock to even handle realism. I soiled myself. I cryed. Yet, I laughed. I laughed at myself. My parents thought I was having a mental breakdown. But, after 2 months I got over it. Though if Im not expecting a screamer, I might flinch.

Blazeing man
13th February 2006, 2:46 AM
Meh,I feel his pain.Infact, a Quote:

my dad showed me that... It was like this.. dad: hey, ----,look at this. me: K! find somthing wrong withe the picture '20 seconds later'me: um.. a ladder? '10 seconds later' me ummm.. Masky man:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! 'drops gummy bears;cries'
from the ghost pictures thread.

pokeinuyasha
13th February 2006, 2:47 AM
OMG! I'm sorry for you, Shaolin. Really, I want to give a headache for this site's owner that think it's funny scare people on purpose, just to make fun of them. If he thinks this is SOOO funny, why did he don't fall off from a cliff? It's scary. So, for this guy, maybe it's funny. And it would be funniest ever if many carnivorous animals were crazy to eat him. For the most people, it's MEGA scary. For the owner of the screamer site, it would be MEGA funny. What? If he likes to scare people to make fun of them, so terror = fun to him. Don't you think I'm right?

Wolf Goddess
13th February 2006, 3:29 AM
OMG! I'm sorry for you, Shaolin. Really, I want to give a headache for this site's owner that think it's funny scare people on purpose, just to make fun of them. If he thinks this is SOOO funny, why did he don't fall off from a cliff? It's scary. So, for this guy, maybe it's funny. And it would be funniest ever if many carnivorous animals were crazy to eat him. For the most people, it's MEGA scary. For the owner of the screamer site, it would be MEGA funny. What? If he likes to scare people to make fun of them, so terror = fun to him. Don't you think I'm right?

Jesus Christ. It's not like he's torturing babies to death. If someone can't take a ****ing shock site, they'll never be able to handle the real world.

Thriller
13th February 2006, 3:42 AM
You can play that same game on that site. With my crap mouse I can hardly make it through level 1 ._.

Aptenodytes
13th February 2006, 4:31 AM
ROFLMFAO!!! That was hilarious! Although it would've been funnier if I didn't see him cry. :p

setokaibarocket
13th February 2006, 9:37 AM
I was also unfortunate to come across one of these sites... well it was because of somebody's sig. It had this image saying "A homeless dude was found etc."

So I clicked on it cause it was a link. (Yeah, it was somebody in SPFF.) And it was a color test where they test to see if you're color blind or not. Well the last one I couldn't make out so I typed in a random number... and this face popped out.
I fell for that one too... *Shakes fist at Former Absolkid* It scared the living crap out of me, especially because I had the sound up nearly full blast with headphones on... I didn't watch the movie though, woudn't load for me...

Shaolin Monkey
13th February 2006, 2:12 PM
Well pokeinuyasha, you dont have to take it THAT seriously. I'm fine now. It just scared me because I was only seven and I hadn't watched the Exorcist or whatever movie that fudge-upped girl was from. But thanks for your concern .

Note : I also had the speakers at full volume.

Magical Trevor
13th February 2006, 2:34 PM
i thought this is just plain boring at the start but when i sw the end i burst out with laughter

pokeinuyasha
13th February 2006, 4:02 PM
So that's OK. I found that thing of " A homeless dude was found" blah blah blah too. I didn't fell for that. I mean, it's on a person's ASSIGNATURE. And "dude"? Why the computer would show such language? I mean, computers are very formal. And I don't remember the options, I only remember "feed him". And more, my computer is Brazilian (like me), it don't "talks" English. Really, everyone, beware of such people. And don't fell for that "fool-catcher". Here's a tip: If there's some "computer" warns that are attached on an only place and/or look suspect, don't click on then. I hope this will help many people of falling on these tricks.

With care, Pokeinuyasha, The PokeInu maniac

Magma Leader Maxie
13th February 2006, 4:39 PM
I have to say that I don't know where the "funny" part comes from in the first movie you linked to.

Usually, I accept all kinds of humor as funny. But this is really a mean joke. Especially for someone as young as that. Sorry, in my opinion, that's really not funny. And whoever was smart enough to film something like that and put it on the internet is an uncaring fool who should be decapitated immediately.

As for the other people caught waching that... ROFLMAO! But generally, these shocking sites are unoriginal and are all the same, just with different screams and faces popping up on your screen.

I have to say that this maze is one of the most horribly shocking flash movies I've seen (and I've seen a lot of SHOCK-wave stuff... geddit? :D)

pokeinuyasha
13th February 2006, 4:50 PM
I'm with you, Magma Leader Maxie! I don't like those mean people that you cited. Justice!

ABPikachu
13th February 2006, 4:51 PM
It was funny, but... yeah, poor kid. I dun really like those kind of sites, once one almost gave me a seuizure...(sp?)

Blazeing man
13th February 2006, 9:11 PM
I see Shaolin gets attention for getting the wits scared out of him, but not me.And yes, it is cruel.Heck, my dad did it to me.I was scared of the computer for about an hour.Yeah, I was pokemon web surfing.

Shaolin Monkey
13th February 2006, 9:58 PM
Well, Blazeing man, that's because your 8. So it doesnt matter. Just Kidding !

Blazeing man
13th February 2006, 10:16 PM
Well, Blazeing man, that's because your 8. So it doesnt matter. Just Kidding !
Back then, I was about 6.And once again, it was very cruel.VERY cruel.

Kasumi Christie
13th February 2006, 10:31 PM
So that's OK. I found that thing of " A homeless dude was found" blah blah blah too. I didn't fell for that. I mean, it's on a person's ASSIGNATURE. And "dude"? Why the computer would show such language? I mean, computers are very formal. And I don't remember the options, I only remember "feed him". And more, my computer is Brazilian (like me), it don't "talks" English. Really, everyone, beware of such people. And don't fell for that "fool-catcher". Here's a tip: If there's some "computer" warns that are attached on an only place and/or look suspect, don't click on then. I hope this will help many people of falling on these tricks.

With care, Pokeinuyasha, The PokeInu maniac

I really don't think people fell for that signature thing because they were gullible and thought the warning thingy was authentic. More so cause it was 'clickable' and no one really knew what to expect I guess..

xXFallenButterflyXx
13th February 2006, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by pokeinuyasha

Off Topic: -____- It was obvious it was a fake. The reason as to why I clicked on it is because my mouse arrow accidentally landed on it because my elbow hit my mouse. It turned into a hand with the pointer finger sticking out (You know, when it's a URL you can click on.) so I was extremely bored and curious and a clicked. And the color test came, blah blah blah, and then the freaky lady came and then I stared for three seconds (Me, being the slow person I am. >_<) and then screamed for ten seconds and ran out the door until to stumble because I had socks on and my floors are wood. *shrugs*

On Topic: I showed my friends. They started laughing when the boy started to slap the scream but then they went "Aw." when they saw that he was crying. >_> My friends are weird.

... But so am I.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie
I really don't think people fell for that signature thing because they were gullible and thought the warning thingy was authentic. More so cause it was 'clickable' and no one really knew what to expect I guess..

Thank you! -_- That's exactly why I clicked on it. I was bored, curious, and stupid.

~;196; Fallen

Shaolin Monkey
14th February 2006, 12:44 AM
Why are you soo quote :" Different", Fallen Angel. Now, I may semm cruel but, I have an idea. I have this friend who is constantly pranking me, and he always shows off at dumb stuff. Like if you give him a riddle, and he guesses the right answer, he brags about it for days. So what I plan is, show him the maze, tell him that .... some guy said that 98 percent of the world couldnt get through. He'll say he can. While he gets through the maze, I'll silently pull out my camera. Oh yeah, he's afraid of that girl from the Exorcist so he'll a get one heck of a shock. And finally, when he flips out, I'll take pics of him and save them to my computer, using them as a screensaver. Then I might E-mail the pics to the girl he likes. I just love myself !

Psychic
14th February 2006, 1:33 AM
My friend e-mailed me that game! XD You get really into the last bit of level three, I gotta say, so when the pic popped up and started screaming at me, well, I wasn't exactly expecting it, but I didn't cry and try and beat the computer.

But when I saw the video and recognized the game, I thought "awww, poor kid" but when he started slapping the screen...well, I grinned. Didn't laugh, cuz I knew what he was going through, unlike all you EVIL, HEARTLESS PEOPLE WHO LAUGH AT SCARED LITTLE KIDS.

I jest. You have the right to laugh, you cruel, sickoes...
again, jokes.

i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
14th February 2006, 1:57 AM
im still laughin thAT was great he was like AAAAA *hit the screen*AAAAAA it was great

Cho Hakkai
14th February 2006, 2:03 AM
I felt kinda bad for the kid when he was crying...but I was laughing at the same time.

Fatee
14th February 2006, 5:57 PM
Poor kid...

Raito
15th February 2006, 1:14 AM
I'm a monster. Even though I feel sorry for him, I must laugh... ROFLMAO

Blazeing man
15th February 2006, 1:17 AM
Why are you soo quote :" Different", Fallen Angel. Now, I may semm cruel but, I have an idea. I have this friend who is constantly pranking me, and he always shows off at dumb stuff. Like if you give him a riddle, and he guesses the right answer, he brags about it for days. So what I plan is, show him the maze, tell him that .... some guy said that 98 percent of the world couldnt get through. He'll say he can. While he gets through the maze, I'll silently pull out my camera. Oh yeah, he's afraid of that girl from the Exorcist so he'll a get one heck of a shock. And finally, when he flips out, I'll take pics of him and save them to my computer, using them as a screensaver. Then I might E-mail the pics to the girl he likes. I just love myself !
Sinister...LOVE IT!

Raito
15th February 2006, 1:18 AM
I was shocked when i saw it but, I was laughing after it, I'm telling all my friends about that...

pokeinuyasha
15th February 2006, 1:23 AM
My gosh, I still feel sorry for him. Now it isn't funny.

Shaolin Monkey
15th February 2006, 1:26 AM
Well, atleast somebody agrees with my plan of total domination . *points at Blazeing man*

pokeinuyasha
15th February 2006, 2:03 AM
Hey! Let's not going to the dark side! I also wants to process this guy (I have a similar boy in my class, but he is VERY worst. He steals my launch and keep saying "Viachu" or "Trashmon" and only bothers everyone), but if you DO wants to vingate he, then I will explain the answer in one word: IGNORE. He knows he only bother , why humiliate him more? YORSELF Shaolin, know that hurts! Why do you are doing a thing for a person if yourself don't wanted that someone would made it agaisn't you? If you with iron hurts, with iron you'll be hurted (I think it's like this in English ...). So don't do that, please!

Shaolin Monkey
15th February 2006, 2:45 AM
I have to. The path of the Dark Side has already been chosen for me .( Just look at my signature !) And plus, I will never forgive myself if I dont do it. You cant stop me from following my destiny. I am Darth Vad .... sorry. Got caught in the moment. And no offense pokeinyuyasha, but are you from another country ? Just asking.

Blazeing man
15th February 2006, 2:53 AM
I have to. The path of the Dark Side has already been chosen for me .( Just look at my signature !) And plus, I will never forgive myself if I dont do it. You cant stop me from following my destiny. I am Darth Vad .... sorry. Got caught in the moment. And no offense pokeinyuyasha, but are you from another country ? Just asking.
Ditto.THE CRUELNESS!

dolphinxx
15th February 2006, 7:42 AM
Little sucker. crying like a litle baby. yep im cruel and im evil.

setokaibarocket
15th February 2006, 11:54 AM
So what I plan is, show him the maze, tell him that .... some guy said that 98 percent of the world couldnt get through. He'll say he can. While he gets through the maze, I'll silently pull out my camera. Oh yeah, he's afraid of that girl from the Exorcist so he'll a get one heck of a shock. And finally, when he flips out, I'll take pics of him and save them to my computer, using them as a screensaver. Then I might E-mail the pics to the girl he likes. I just love myself !
Bloody genius, old chap :D That's one good prank! That's correct; embrace the dark side! You kinda remind me of me; except I'm me... Comrades in pranking we are. If you can, please PM me the photos; I'd love to see the look on his face! :p

pokeinuyasha
15th February 2006, 5:30 PM
And no offense pokeinyuyasha, but are you from another country ? Just asking.
Yes. I'm Brazilian. I know I don't know English so much. No one is perfect! And no offense, really! AND DID SOMEONE KNOWS SAY "POKEINUYASHA"? Her em ... sorry, but everyone miss the shot when try to talk "InuYasha" or "PokeInuyasha". Even write it is difficult! Pay attention to what you are writing. And I made a test: I'm a Butterfree, he he! But even if you want the dark side Shaolin, God would be mad at you! I think he's even mad at this boy that you cited! If he is mean, if you make this calamity, you will be = to him! Don't do this, just don't pay attention to him. He will see that saying that will not work. If it don't happens, wait 'till he gets wrong and you make your vigance: Make him GOBBLE DOWN THE OWN MEDICAMENT! Do the same thing he do with you. After a while, explain him how awful and terrible it's, and tell him that he do the same thing. I will wait 'till results (I hope they be good). And if you are confused, tell with me. If you want to see me in person, you'll have to take an airplane!

PokeInuyasha - The counsel girl

Blazeing man
16th February 2006, 2:18 AM
Shaolin Monkey, PM me those pics!Just, Don't make a movie.And that kid reacted simaler to me.Only I didn't try to kill the bloody pic before falling and crying. '____'

Shaolin Monkey
16th February 2006, 2:21 AM
Ok pokeinuyasha. But I dont think God will be mad at me for pranking this kid. And I am not equal to him. Ewww. That would be gross. Ok setokaibarocket, I'll make sure to send you a pic from digital camera ! I will embrace the Dark Side and bring peace, justice ,and freedom to my new Empire !!!!!!!!!

Max Bauman
16th February 2006, 4:33 AM
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/zxu/Dailypics/03.30.2004.JPG

setokaibarocket
16th February 2006, 7:33 AM
Excellent! What an evil fiendish plan! *Salutes*
And would someone kindly remove the person spamming unrelated images?

Max Bauman
17th February 2006, 3:28 PM
How is stating the obvious events of the video unrelated to the video itself? Go back to school, lol.

Erus Black Mage
18th February 2006, 11:01 PM
lmao there is also a ytmnd of this

http://bigtimeownage.ytmnd.com/

pokeinuyasha
19th February 2006, 3:55 AM
Shaolin: My God!! I'm not working? But I always worked!! In my opinion, you're beeing so severe and mean, that he would try to do a worst vingance, you don't know what he can do ...

Shaolin Monkey
21st February 2006, 5:53 PM
Well, I dont think he can exactly damnate me

pokeinuyasha
21st February 2006, 7:33 PM
No. No. No. That's just not good Shaolin! Why insist in this awful plan? It's not good! I'm in God's side. How many years do you have? I only have 10 years, and look to me! I'm honest. I think I never lied in my entire life. I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings. I only used brute force 1 time (When some people said my cat had just 1 eye and one horn). Some people lend me their games to beat. I beat them and sometimes caught L:70 Legendary Pokemon for them. If you insist 1 more time on this, I give up.

PokeInuyasha - The counsel girl

Shaolin Monkey
21st February 2006, 11:44 PM
Well ..... I INSIST !!!!! And whats do you mean by brute force ?

pokeinuyasha
22nd February 2006, 12:08 AM
I mean that you're using the wrong side of your plan. If I were you, i'd ignore. Okey, I will say this: I GIVE UP! It's impossible to make you to do the right thing. You're a bad person (If you do this, you are). I don't like seeing such a good looking person do this ... I admit defeat. I will wait 'till results. Now I will leave you with your feelings and your conscience. Why, why did I do not work anymore? Why? My ... feelings ...

PokeInuyasha - The EX-counsel girl

Shaolin Monkey
22nd February 2006, 2:59 AM
I'm a bad person ..... hmmmm. Lets think on that shall we ? First of all, you dont even know who I am. Second of all, you live in a different continent. Third of all, revenge is my middle name. Why would I be so good at the Star Wars Revenge of the Sith video game, or good at dancing to the songs by Revenge on DDR * Dance Dance Revolution*. Let's look at that a moment chap. And oh yeah, the plan was succesful. Though my digital camera's memory got erased.

pokeinuyasha
22nd February 2006, 3:05 AM
And oh yeah, the plan was succesful. Though my digital camera's memory got erased.
See? It was God. He doens't liked your attitude. I warned you.;026;

Shaolin Monkey
22nd February 2006, 3:10 AM
Actually it was my little brother. And I already e-mailed the pics to the girl he likes. I was about ot put it as my screen saver, when my little bro just picked up my camera and smashed it 0_o

pokeinuyasha
22nd February 2006, 6:54 PM
Your little brother is right, really. And even you got scared by one of those things, Shaolin. In rare cases, you don't get scared, but many people could be. It could scare even me! And the girl he likes, of course, will understand. If she don't, I will make another thread writed "She must be a cruel monster for rejecting him because this" and I will put this guy's photo (scared)and this girl's photo. I don't like what you've done, YOU are a cruel monster. Sorry if I bothered you.

Someone - I'm tired of this

Blazeing man
22nd February 2006, 8:57 PM
And oh yeah, the plan was succesful. Though my digital camera's memory got erased.
DAMN! that shoulda been funny! ^__^

pokeinuyasha
23rd February 2006, 1:24 AM
WHY ALL YOU ARE HURTING ME??????

Shaolin Monkey
23rd February 2006, 2:23 AM
Because pokeinuyasha, we think it is fun pranking ppl. And the girl didnt reject him ..... she just laughed for like 3 friggin hours every time she saw him.

Blazeing man
23rd February 2006, 2:28 AM
Because pokeinuyasha, we think it is fun pranking ppl. And the girl didnt reject him ..... she just laughed for like 3 friggin hours every time she saw him.
:)!!! sounds like it was a good time after all.... for you.

setokaibarocket
24th February 2006, 8:26 AM
Erased?! Dang... Stormtroopers retreat... It would have been funny for you while it lasted though! :D

pokeinuyasha
24th February 2006, 5:14 PM
Grrrrrrr ... I'm becaming nervous ...

Shaolin Monkey
25th February 2006, 4:07 PM
Why are you becoming nervous ? That doesnt make any sense. I still think this was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen.

pokeinuyasha
25th February 2006, 5:30 PM
So, never mind. I just think that vingance was a little strong.

Judai Yuki
26th February 2006, 1:58 AM
Wth are you people talking about doesnt sound like the video....

pokeinuyasha
26th February 2006, 3:18 AM
Sorry. If we talk again, it will be at PM.

halloweenghost
4th March 2006, 12:50 AM
felt sorry for him ,..but man did I laugh LOL

kapslock
27th March 2006, 5:36 AM
ROTFL but still that was the scarest thing ever, but still LOL.

pikadon92
27th March 2006, 1:11 PM
Yeah that lmao, but that kid do need to be pitied.

Fullmetal_Alchemist
27th March 2006, 5:28 PM
Hey is the original link still working? I tried it but it said that it had been removed since it violated the ToS.

The Organizer
29th March 2006, 2:53 PM
Guess im a cruel monster 2 since i laughed XD :D

Raven Maria
21st April 2006, 12:31 PM
lol! so funny!
I couldnt help my self laughin! aww the little kid was cute.

DarkFurret
23rd April 2006, 1:31 PM
Gee, that kid is not very smart. I tried that thing, not knowing about the "Baaah" thing. When I got to the end, the lady appeared and I said "Wow. A dark woman. So scared. End of sarcasm".

I laughed a little at his reaction, after trying the thing myself. Why are you running away from the monitor, sucker? Is it gonna kill you?? Meh, if I was 4 years old I'd probably also get scared.

*Reads what just posted* Um... I think I'm being a little rude. He's just a kid. An easy-to-scare kid.

And yes, I'm a cruel monster. More cruel that any of you. Bwahahaha.