PDA

View Full Version : Manectric/Glalie Deck (Modified HL-on)

Nicole May
12th February 2006, 12:44 PM
Another deck constructed by me and Avegaille. This time, I want your comments, although this deck has already been rated by two Gym Leaders in the TCG League and they said the deck is okay from its line-ups to the trainer cards.

9 Lightning Enegry
7 Water Energy

3 Electrike EX Deoxys (Recharge, Quick Attack)
3 Manectric EX Deoxys (Thunder Spear,Magnetic Tackle)

3 Snorunt EX Hidden Legends (Ide Breath, Tackle)
2 Glalie EX Hidden Legends (Heavy Blizzard)
1 Glalie EX Emerald (Hailstone, Super Slash)

2 Plusle EX Deoxys (Call For Family)
2 Minun EX Deoxys (Sniff Out)

2 Qwilfish EX TRR (Pokebody: Spiny, Stun Poison)

3 Mary's Request
2 Bill's Maintenance
2 Steven's Advice
2 Mr. Stone's Project
2 Wally's Training
3 Life Herb
2 Switch
2 Warp Point
2 Pokenav
1 Scott
1 Protective Orb
2 Strength Charm
2 Battle Frontier

Any adivce or cards needed ot be changed on the deck will do.

Tyranitar555
14th February 2006, 4:34 AM
use 2 more bill's maintenance,4 copycat,2 celio's network and 1 more protective orb....take out 3 mary's request,2 wally's training,2 steven's advice and 2 pokenav

Shiloh Phoenix
14th February 2006, 4:42 AM
Qwilfish swarm GG.

Avegaille
14th February 2006, 3:15 PM
use 2 more bill's maintenance,4 copycat,2 celio's network and 1 more protective orb....take out 3 mary's request,2 wally's training,2 steven's advice and 2 pokenav

Do you think it's easy to get those cards just like that? Of course not, and besides, Mary's Request is good in a deck as long as you don't have any Stage 2 Pokemon in your deck. And what about Steven's Advice? You get a great advantage on draw cards if your opponent has so many Pokemon in his/her bench. And Wally's Training is essential if you want a fast evolution on your next turn, jsut in case you don't have the Manectric card in your hard. And Recharge attack of Electrike covers up the energy needed for the evolution of Manectric on the next turn. And about the Pokenav, I might take it out and add another Protective Orb, if Nicole May agees and if we find anohter one of those... o_O;;;;

Otherwise, the advice you gave for the two of us is useless if you can't explain why we should put thsoe cards in our deck.