PDA

View Full Version : I'm new. BWAHWAHWA

Raven the Hero
13th February 2006, 6:48 PM
Yes, I'm new.

I did have an account in the past (Firestarter), but it got deleted :\.

Yeah, anyway.

Angeling
13th February 2006, 6:56 PM
Well, welcome back to SPPf again, Raven the Hero, I guess.

Hopefully you know better than to break the rules, and know what's the right thing to do and all. Then I will just give the links about the moderators here. Because I'm also assuming you know the rules around here.

Staff (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showgroups.php)
Italicized = Moderator.
Ialicized+ = Moderator +
Bold = Super Moderator, or SMod.
Bold & Italicized = Administrator.

And.. SPPf stands for.. Serebii Pokémon Pages forums.

If you haven't figured it out already. Now, have fun and stay out of trouble, and try to stay active or the same thing will happen again. Also, beware of the [hidden] rabid Plusles around the forums for they know whenever someone breaks the rules. Courtesy of PsiUmbreon.

Raven the Hero
13th February 2006, 7:03 PM
Trust me, I already know this stuff ;). I remember this site kinda well anyway. Plus, the other site I've been going to is more strict about this stuff.

Angeling
13th February 2006, 7:46 PM
Trust me, I already know this stuff ;). I remember this site kinda well anyway. Plus, the other site I've been going to is more strict about this stuff.

All the better.
As long as you don't break the rules.

Still, beware the rabid Plusles.

Swampy
13th February 2006, 8:41 PM
All the better.
As long as you don't break the rules.

Still, beware the rabid Plusles.
Agreed. They like to eat siggies. Welcome Raven the Hero!

Eszett
13th February 2006, 9:56 PM
Salutations to the forums once again, Raven the Hero! As you probably know, you can quickly change the skin by scrolling down to the bottom of the page then changing the selector on the left-hand side. In addition, I'm always available for sig help should you ever be in need of it.