PDA

View Full Version : Mist Stone Gameshark Code

dan148883
13th February 2006, 8:38 PM
Hi my name is dan and i was just wondering if any one knew the real mist stone gameshark code the one that evolves mew into chrona mew..if any one knows it for any version please reply thanks in advance.

Twitch
13th February 2006, 8:46 PM
;227; FYI the "Mist Stone" is a pack of lies and Chrona Mew is just some idiot's little fantasy creation. Also, discussion of GameShark, Action Replay, XPloder and other cheat devices is forbidden.
Read the nice shiny rules at the top of the index, or if you are just really lazy click here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/rules.html).

dan148883
13th February 2006, 8:51 PM
however if you are really good at hacking a pokemon game you can probably make a mist stone code or a chrona mew and besides that my friend has a mist stone code that works

Luxuria
13th February 2006, 10:02 PM
however if you are really good at hacking a pokemon game you can probably make a mist stone code or a chrona mew and besides that my friend has a mist stone code that works
O RLY? :/
Chorona Mew and mist stone are not real. I've heard about them. THEY ARE RUMORS. They arn't real at all. And about your friend, have you seen their mist stone? Have they used it and turn their pokemon in Chorona Mew?
If you have, please post pics so we know you arn't lieing.

Like Twitch said;
YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT GAME SHARK OR OTHER CHEATING DEVICES ON THESE FORUMS. Go to another forum to talk about it....NOT HERE.

Deoxys Prime
13th February 2006, 10:15 PM
There is a mist stone code... It just changes any 4 letter word's first letter to M then the third to S and the last to T. Just have a fire stone and it will say Mist Stone. Chrona Mew doesn't exist though.

P.S. to dan148883: Did you read the rules???????? You should. Any discussion of Xploder, Action Replay, Gameshark, or Codebreaker is PROHIBITED as Twitch and ~*Puar*~ said.

Ryou-Sama
13th February 2006, 10:16 PM
my friend has a mist stone code that works

Then why are you asking us and not him. If it really existed, this 'friend' would give it to you. Mew does not evolve. There is no 'Chrona Mew'. There is nothing to support the rumor in the programming of the game, hence the reason it is a rumor.

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2006, 10:19 PM
LOL

*close*