PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Emerald Blade
13th February 2006, 8:46 PM
I am Emerald Blade. I was actually a member here, but I got a new computer and a new email address, so I needed to make a new account. Three of my favorite Pokemon are Absol, Swampert, and Shiftry.

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~
13th February 2006, 8:50 PM
Welcome back to the forums :)
can't you log in from any computer :confused: i did that once...
but can't you change your email address anyway in your user control panel?

Chelc
13th February 2006, 9:35 PM
Well... welcome back. ^^ I guess all I can say is that, and to enjoy your time here once again (hopefully you did last time). =P

KirbyXD
13th February 2006, 9:39 PM
Yay! Another Absol fan. Welcome back. If you want to be friends pm me.

dude
13th February 2006, 9:47 PM
welcome..................back

Angeling
13th February 2006, 10:39 PM
Umm.. I guess welcome back and I'm sure you know the rules already. Though you could have just logged in the last account if you remembered the password, and changed the e-mail.. unless it was purged.

Anyway, welcome back and.. have fun, and stay out of trouble. And stay out of trouble. Also, beware of the [hidden] rabid Plusles around the forums for they know when one breaks the rules. Courtesy to PsiUmbreon.

Here are the moderators link and a legend of who's of which rank. However, never ask to be a moderator because you will ruin the chances by doing so.

Staff (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showgroups.php)
Italicized = Moderator.
Ialicized+ = Moderator +
Bold = Super Moderator, or SMod.
Bold & Italicized = Administrator.

And, SPPf stands for.. Serebii Pokémon Pages forums.

Valkyrie X
13th February 2006, 10:42 PM
Welcome back to the forums. I really like your username, it sounds cool. =P Guess I don't have to tell you to read the rules, as I trust you already know them...But have fun here.

;381;ZR;380;

Eszett
13th February 2006, 10:57 PM
Salutations to the forums, Emerald Blade! I'm always available to help you out with your sig should you have trouble with any of the new sig rules, and as you probably know you can quickly change the skin by scrolling all the way down to the bottom and using the selector to the left-hand side of the page. Enjoy your stay here. :)

Akilah Imani
13th February 2006, 11:12 PM
Welcome back. Since you've been here, you should already know the rules. If not- read them, memorize them, eat them! And maybe, just maybe, I won't kill you :)

Have a nice day XD

Psycho