PDA

View Full Version : Hacker

Meganium Ex
13th February 2006, 11:58 PM
A member from this forum, Magma Leader Maxie, recived this PM from S-H-U-P-P-E-T and told a few friends about it. Here's the PM:

You win, I lose (title)
What the Title says, You win I lose. I am a Hacker, You are not. I can hack people, you cannot. I can Change passwords at sPPf, you cannot (except yours). You thought of me as a friend, I blew it. But I can tell you one thing, I no longer can keep secrets to myself.

But yes, You have noticed that there are 2 of us, or should I say 6. We all go to sPPf, We all can Hack. You know 4, James, David, Alex (me) and Drew. You will find out the other 2 later.

I'll admit, the hacking Crud of ME was a lie!! HAha! I love tricking people (you are thinking 'you sly dog') I'll also Admit, I hate Pokemon Arena! You may ask why... Why? Well, because I just do, I almost deleted the board!! Its just, for some reason..... My will did not let me.

Also, I do like KDP. Kill Ditto Project, one of my favorite subjects. I made alot of work on those. Though, when you launch it here is sppf (already told Serebii about it) your warn level goes up!! And yes, I will be against my favorite Subject.

One more thing, never, EVER trust me again, GOT IT!? Why you ask... because I dont want you to trust me. Me and my little pranks. But remember, I got 28 other members banned. I'll have revenge on you someday, revenge... someday.

********DO NOT REPLY TO THIS PM

Your Friendly Foe,

S-H-U-P-P-E-T
He can hack to SPPf...I'm scared a few members will be hacked too...BTW, Pokémon Arena is an InvisionFree Forum where S-H-U-P-P-E-T was an Admin

Akilah Imani
14th February 2006, 12:02 AM
How do we know that what he says is legit? -_- Seems like this bloke likes to talk himself up and intimidate others :/
Don't get so worked up over it; it'll be handled accordingly.

Psycho

Final Flash
14th February 2006, 12:04 AM
Shuppet needs to have its PM's privaliges tooken away...
Btw, look at -Going to get marked If I post the link to this site-It has the detail.

Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun
14th February 2006, 12:04 AM
o_____0
Just a little sketchy...who hacks a pokemon forum?

Meganium Ex
14th February 2006, 12:06 AM
o_____0
Just a little sketchy...who hacks a pokemon forum?
Well, he makes pretty bad things in InvisonFree Forums, such as KDP and others

14th February 2006, 12:07 AM
But still...why?
Just to annoy people, it is really kind of pointless.

Meganium Ex
14th February 2006, 12:07 AM
But still...why?
Just to annoy people, it is really kind of pointless.
Well, I'm not him 0.o;;

Magma Leader Maxie
14th February 2006, 12:08 AM
I received this PM, but I'm almost totally convinced S-H-U-P-P-E-T's no hacker. His friends are made up too, I believe.

He mentioned not that long ago that he may be trying to place a tracking cookie on Shining Mew. Rubbish, in my opinion, but maybe you should do a scan just in case, SM.

Oh, and Meganium XD, I remember saying that I would deal with the matter. There was really no need to create this thread.

14th February 2006, 12:09 AM
He mentioned not that long ago that he may be trying to place a tracking cookie on Shining Mew. Rubbish, in my opinion, but maybe you should do a scan just in case, SM.
Well, the name change thread is closed, which Shining Mew runs, maybe for unrelated reasons but...o_0

Final Flash
14th February 2006, 12:13 AM
That dosen't mean anything. But SM hasen't been here much lateley. Im scared though...

Akilah Imani
14th February 2006, 12:15 AM
There was really no need to create this thread.
Right. It's pointless.

Don't get others worked up for nothing. This didn't cause for the entire forum's attention and its something that a mod/admin could have easily handled.

Also, SM probably just hasn't had the time to log on. That happens -_- I'm sure that she has a life which she occasionally likes to live :]

Psycho

Ethereal
14th February 2006, 12:15 AM
More than likely nothing other than guesssing passwords and tossing out empty threats.

If this person could hack, don't you think that they'd have Serebii Joe's password down, and destroy the forums? :/

Raito
14th February 2006, 12:16 AM
The challenged minds of the people of SPPf shock me more and more every day...

Magma Leader Maxie
14th February 2006, 12:17 AM
Well, I'm quite assured that the two are completely unrelated. He doesn't have SM's password, or this place would be in ruins.

Judging by S-H-U-P-P-E-T's personality as I know it, he wouldn't bide his time.

Plus, this is the latest version of vBulletin, free of all known XSS holes. He'd have a hell of a big job trying to get anything that doesn't belong to him, including others' data.

Final Flash
14th February 2006, 12:18 AM
True Eternal. Unless it's just to get the people He hates of course.

And btw, I came back just to do this!

PLANES CURE TOWERS
14th February 2006, 12:20 AM
Pokemon forums are serious business.

-Josh

Meganium Ex
14th February 2006, 12:20 AM
Right. It's pointless.

Don't get others worked up for nothing. This didn't cause for the entire forum's attention and its something that a mod/admin could have easily handled.

Also, SM probably just hasn't had the time to log on. That happens -_- I'm sure that she has a life which she occasionally likes to live :]

Psycho
Well, I didn't want anything bad to happen to the forum :/ BTW, I guess this can be closed now

Akilah Imani
14th February 2006, 12:23 AM
Well, I didn't want anything bad to happen to the forum :/

Really? That's so sweet of you. Really. It really, really, really is -_-;;

Psycho

Virtual Headache
14th February 2006, 12:27 AM
Just don't take people too seriously all the time :/
vBulletin is quite safe...

Closed.