PDA

View Full Version : What's your best/fav/strongest pokemon from r/b/y?

Shiny Rokon
14th February 2006, 3:22 AM
Which pokemon do you have on your red/blue/yellow version without any kind of cheats which is your favourite/strongest/highest level and best pokemon you have?

wupun
14th February 2006, 4:58 PM
Mine used to be a gyrados on lv100

muckers
14th February 2006, 5:26 PM
My Lv. 100 Alakazam had an amazing set of moves and simply couldn't be beat. I think having Metronome helped, too but I trained him up by going through the Pokemon league again and again, just using him. He'd knock out every Pokemon first time so didn't sustain andy damage.

He was awesome. *sigh* Then I restarted Red... ¬_¬

Clockworkz
14th February 2006, 6:58 PM
My whole team has a role.
Jolteon is the Thunderwaving, DTing, Reflecting annoyer.
Dodrio is my main flyer, with Drill Peck and other defensive moves.
Venusaur is my Sleep Powdering Swords dancing, Body Slamming Razorleafer. Almost the same role as Jolteon.
Flareon is for brute strength. Hyper Beam, Body Slam, Fire Blast and Reflect
Lapras is just a big can of awesome. Ice Beaming Surfing Confuse Rayer with rest. Love her.
Snorlax is the tank. Bodyslam, Earthquake, Rest, Amnesia. Slower than continental drift, though.
All in the mid 50's since I restarted my game a while back.

Glowstick_cult
14th February 2006, 10:01 PM
Charizard if you must know. Ember+Flamethrower+Fire Blast+Dragon Rage. I was n00b as hell.

whiplash234
15th February 2006, 10:48 PM
my best pokemon would have been my dragonite i got it to level 60 with earthquake, flamethrower, thunderbolt and ice beam none of my friends could touch me

Luxuria
19th February 2006, 10:47 AM
My Lv. 100 Zapdos on Yellow. Before that, my Lv. 100 Nidoqueen.

DarthDubya05
20th February 2006, 4:56 PM
well, before i traded it to a silver cartridge that got stolen, i had a level 100 blastoise, the first ever pokemon i caught in my first pokemon game.

The Mighty Wurmple
20th February 2006, 10:35 PM
Mine was a Lv 100 Mew (Mew Trick) That knew EQ,IB,Psychic and Swords Dance.

Shichiro
21st February 2006, 5:38 PM
My Gyarados was my favorite; it was pretty damn strong too.

~Fire&Ice~
23rd February 2006, 11:57 PM
haha the good old days! I was such a noob! You wouldnt guess it but my strongest was a Butterfree! Lv. 43! It knew Psybeam, Gust, Supersonic, and Sleep Powder. I couldn't beat the Elite Four! Gee I wonder why... ^.^

Raichu-chan
24th February 2006, 1:34 AM
My favorites and strongest were Raichu and Vaporeon. They're still my favorites, even if they're not as strong as they were in R/B/Y ^.^

Guy
25th February 2006, 3:18 PM
Zapdos. Good old Zapdos :) ;145; <-- i think that's Zapdos...anyway, it is now at Lv.100, and now on Silver.