PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get a traded Electrode in-game?

SkimI3oarder
14th February 2006, 5:54 AM
I need an electrode and I remember that there is one somewhere in RBY that some random person in a house will have you trade a bad pokemon for. Anyone remember where this is? I need it at level 10 so its not like I can just go to powerplant and get one.

RaZoR LeAf
14th February 2006, 2:55 PM
Cinnibar Island, in the Laboratory. You need a Raichu.

Shiny Rokon
16th February 2006, 2:07 AM
just catch pikachu in viridian forest and thunder stone straight away and u can raise it from a really low level :P
Outta interest what do u need it for?

Guy
26th February 2006, 4:52 PM
I need an electrode and I remember that there is one somewhere in RBY that some random person in a house will have you trade a bad pokemon for. Anyone remember where this is? I need it at level 10 so its not like I can just go to powerplant and get one.
Why do you need it a Lv.10?

Undertaker88
26th February 2006, 4:54 PM
well its like what the other people said you need a raichu and i think and not 100% sure on this, but whatever level your Raichu is, thats going to be the level of the Electrode.

Arrow
26th February 2006, 4:59 PM
That's how it was in the other games, that's how I imagine it works now.

Guy
26th February 2006, 5:00 PM
It is. How else would you get a Lv.3 Electrode?

Shiny Rokon
27th February 2006, 12:42 PM
But what are you going to do with the electrode?

RaZoR LeAf
27th February 2006, 1:27 PM
He needs it for a tournament where all the pokemon in his team need to be under a certain level. In this case, they have to be under level 10. That means, he can get a fast electric pokemon, fully evolved with a solid moveset at level 10, if he trades a low level Raichu for the Electrode.

And now that that's sorted, I can close this before it gets any spammier. It should never have been replied to after my post anyway.