PDA

View Full Version : Ludicolo Deck(Give me some advice...this is my main deck)

Tyranitar555
14th February 2006, 5:10 PM
Monster
3xLotad(sandstorm)
1xLotad(DX)
2xLombre(sandstorm)
1xLombre(DX)
2xLudicolo(DX)[Swing Dance]
1xLudicolo(DX)[Happy Dance]
3xRhyhorn(Unseen Force)
2xRhydon(HL)
2xDunsparce(sandstorm)

Trainer
4xCopycat
4xCelio's Network
4xBill's Maintenance
4xSitrus Berry
2xAncient Technical Machine(Rock)
4xEnergy Removal 2
2xProtective Orb
2xBattle Frontier
1xScott

Energy
4xDouble Rainbow Energy
2xScramble Energy
2xHeal Energy
8xWater Energy

My strategy is use ancient technical machine to devolve rival pokemon and use rhydon to beat them when I'm charging energy for my Ludicolo(Happy Dance) and I use Ludicolo(Swing Dance)to combo with Bill's Maintenance coz I always run out of card in my hand...and I use copycat to refill my deck...and energy removal 2 is my useful card in my deck...it help me to remove rival pokemon energy...it give my rhydon have more chance to fight against my rival stage 2 pokemon coz most stage 2 pokemon need more energy to attack...I use battle frontier to hold on the normal,metal and dark pokemon poke-bodies and poke-power...it can slow down rival to make their combo...celio's network and dunsparce help me to call out my Ludicolo...hehe...please give some advice to me...thanks to all

NateDawg161992
14th February 2006, 9:52 PM
Combo Ludi with Smooth Over Magcargo from DX, and Sandstorm isn't legal.

Tyranitar555
15th February 2006, 12:58 AM
Why sandstorm isn't legal and I don't want to copy the strategy that had been used by the world champion...I want to try other strategy by using Ludicolo

Kyuukimon
15th February 2006, 1:59 AM
Sandstorm is not legal because it was cut off in the new Modified format. It is currently HL-on. Also, Ludicargo is a widely used deck, not just by the champion. Now milotic and Nidoqueen, not many used that, if none besides Jeremy.

Use Ludicargo =/

Tyranitar555
15th February 2006, 4:28 PM
ok...thanks...I will try to post more deck and get more advice from each other...nice to meet u all...yup...can somebody tell me what should I change for my deck?

NateDawg161992
15th February 2006, 10:46 PM
First off almost everyone now a day uses a Archtype you have to be a very skilled player to make an archtype. Also four people used Queendom (Including champ) you get to choose your own tech and for a good Ludicargo line go to pokegym in the archtype forum.

Shiloh Phoenix
16th February 2006, 4:17 AM
That's good advice. The archetype and standard strategies section of the gym is really cool. but those guys post decks they purposely put 1 or 2 flaws into to make sure they still have the best list.