PDA

View Full Version : It's back.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
14th February 2006, 6:11 PM
<-- Click.
After all this time, were back, with a vengance!

SHINING MILOKAROSS POKEMON NETWORK!
My first HTML only site, the only programs used were Notepad, Adobe Photoshop and FastStone browser! We currently are only a small site, but I've spent all day learning, and creating a HTML document! The YOUR LINK HERE'S will be filled once I've got my troubles with FastStone FTP client sorted, but there bieng created right now! Please comments, but not too harsh. I apologise I've released it short, but it has been planned for about a week now.
The Link will be back when some errors are fixed.

Serebii93
14th February 2006, 7:50 PM
And your saying my site sucks? You can't even go anywhere on yours!

15th February 2006, 11:52 AM
WILL YOU TWO JUST GET OFF MY BACK! Thankyou! I've just lost all my files, so I'm gonna need to grab the page scource of my site to but the updates on.

Virtual Headache
15th February 2006, 3:39 PM
Don't go off topic and don't start insulting each other.

Only rate the site and give comments/suggestions.

15th February 2006, 3:56 PM
Thanks Pika2000.
Once I figure out how to add pages, I'll be adding like crazy.

chaos on the internet
15th February 2006, 9:18 PM
Perhaps you should learn how to add pages before posting your site... what are we supposed to rate or critique? I love helping webmasters, but all this forum has is a bunch of sites that don't even have domain names. :(

charlizard
16th February 2006, 1:06 AM
...Chaos, it's not like you're the best webmaster around here. SMKN is a new site so who cares about domains? as long as it pleases the viewer it's fine. Besides, have you seen how horrible it used to be? this is a giant improvement! I could help you if you want, BW...

chaos on the internet
16th February 2006, 4:10 AM
I'm willing to bet I know more about HTML and CSS than anyone else on this forum, but that isn't the point and you don't understand what I'm getting at. There is nothing wrong with being a new site, but I don't understand at all why anyone would submit a site to be rated when there isn't anything at all to rate except the spelling on "Still Bieng Created" which seems to cover the vast majority of the layout. Please do not try to patronize me in the future, as it is obvious you have no actual basis for trying to contradict me here. Save the "you aren't the best webmaster ever" rants for your crappy LiveJournal, I never said I was. :/

charlizard
16th February 2006, 4:49 AM
...What a loser you are...I bet serebii knows more than you do... besides, he was just posting his site so that he could get an early start on what should be included so that when it's fully done it can have what people want (and not some kind of crappy net battle server either)

16th February 2006, 8:43 AM
Truthfully, GO CHAR! (Sounded like I was a trainer then.) Char, were you offering to help me?
Edit: Char, its SMPN, not SMKN, just to let you know.

Dragonfree
16th February 2006, 10:34 AM
-.- Chaos knows what he's talking about, and frankly, with full respect for Joe and the effort he has put into his site, Serebii.net's source code is a headache of a tag soup while Smogon almost validates (http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.smogon.com/) as HTML 4.01 Strict. Don't draw unfounded conclusions if you have no reason to believe so except personal spite.

(By the way, chaos, I know my stuff too, and have a domain name, so you're wrong. :P)

And we have a rule in this forum about not advertising a site unless it has quite a bit of content or an originally made layout. Considering you're using a free layout and have no content up, this should have been locked long ago. -.- How the hell can it be "a giant improvement" if there is nothing on it at all?

*closes thread*